- Zahra Meghani (forthcoming). Risk Assessment of Genetically Modified Food and Neoliberalism: An Argument for Democratizing the Regulatory Review Protocol of the Food and Drug Administration. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics:1-23.
- Edward S. Casey, József Böröcz, Stephen Bouquin, Lefteris Kretsos, Patrick Loobuyck, Zahra Meghani, John Pearson, Franc Rottiers, Charles Umney & Ramona Vijeyarasa (2014). Labor and Global Justice: Essays on the Ethics of Labor Practices Under Globalization. Lexington Books.
- Zahra Meghani (2011). A Robust, Particularist Ethical Assessment of Medical Tourism. Developing World Bioethics 11 (1):16-29.
- Zahra Meghani & Jennifer Kuzma (2011). The “Revolving Door” Between Regulatory Agencies and Industry: A Problem That Requires Reconceptualizing Objectivity. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 24 (6):575-599.
- Zahra Meghani (2009). The Us' Food and Drug Administration, Normativity of Risk Assessment, Gmos, and American Democracy. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (2):125-139.
- Zahra Meghani & Lisa Eckenwiler (2009). Care for the Caregivers?: Transnational Justice and Undocumented Non-Citizen Care Workers. International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics 2 (1):77 - 101.
- Zahra Meghani (2008). Values, Technologies, and Epistemology. Agriculture and Human Values 25 (1):25-34.
- Zahra Meghani (2007). Is Personhood an Illusion? American Journal of Bioethics 7 (1):62-63.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: