- Joseph Agassi (1999). Liberal Nationalism for Isreal, 1999. Gefen.
- Milorad Stupar (2004). Voluntary League of Peoples Vs. Coercive World Federative State of Peoples as States: Kant's and Rawls' Considerations Concerning International Relations: Similarities And. Filozofija I Društvo 25:9-25.
- Robert Bender (2012). Vashti McCollum and Separation of Church and State in the USA. The Australian Humanist (106):13.
- Robert Audi (2014). Democratic Authority and the Separation of Church and State. Oxford University Press Usa.
- Demin Duan & Ryan Wines (2010). Introduction: In Search of a Lost Liberalism. Ethical Perspectives 17 (3):365-370.
- D. M. Appleby, Åsa Ericsson & Christopher A. Fuchs (2011). Properties of QBist State Spaces. Foundations of Physics 41 (3):564-579.
- Paul Ghils (2015). Editorial, Cosmopolis. Spirituality, Religion and Politics. Cosmopolis. A Journal of Cosmopolitics 7 (3-4).
- Winfried Brugger (2012). Separation, Equality, Nearness: Three Church-State Models. [REVIEW] International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 25 (2):263-281.
- Gil Graff (2003). Separation of Church and State: Dina de-Malkhuta Dina in Jewish Law. University Alabama Press.
- François Tanguay-Renaud (forthcoming). Puzzling About State Excuses as an Instance of Group Excuses. In R. A. Duff, L. Farmer, S. Marshall & V. Tadros (eds.), The Constitution of Criminal Law. Oxford University Press
- Jacob Rosenthal (2012). Probabilities as Ratios of Ranges in Initial-State Spaces. Journal of Logic, Language and Information 21 (2):217-236.
- Martin Smith (forthcoming). The Cost of Treating Knowledge as a Mental State. In A. Carter, E. Gordon & B. Jarvis (eds.), Knowledge First, Approaches to Epistemology and Mind. Oxford University Press
- Kenneth R. Westphal (1993). Republicanism, Despotism, And Obedience To The State: The Inadequacy Of Kant's Division Of Powers. Jahrbuch für Recht Und Ethik 1.
- Ringolds Balodis (2009). The Recent Developments of Latvian Model of Church and State Relationship: Constitutional Changes Without Revising of Constitution. Jurisprudence 117 (3):7-19.
- Ayşegül Aydıngün (2010). Islam as a Symbolic Element of National Identity Used by the Nationalist Ideology in the Nation and State Building Process in Post-Soviet Kazakhstan. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 6 (17):69-83.
- Sergio Martinez (1991). Lüders's Rule as a Description of Individual State Transformations. Philosophy of Science 58 (3):359-376.
- Kristina Miliauskaitė & Gintaras Šapoka (2009). Civil Society as the Guarantee of Existence of the Legal State: Experience of Lithuania in 1918-1940. Jurisprudence 115 (1):183-198.
- Marek Piechowiak (2007). Służebność państwa wobec człowieka i jego praw jako naczelna idea Konstytucji RP z 2 kwietnia 1997 roku – osiągnięcie czy zadanie? [Subordination of the State to the Individual and to Human Rights as a Central Idea of Poland’s Constitution of 2 April 1997: A Goal or an Achievement?]. Przegląd Sejmowy 15 (4 (81)):65-91.
- Nick Adnett & Peter Davies (2002). Education as a Positional Good: Implications for Market-Based Reforms of State Schooling. British Journal of Educational Studies 50 (2):189 - 205.
- Gedeon Josua Rossouw (2011). The State of Business Ethics as Field of Teaching, Training and Research in Sub-Saharan Africa. African Journal of Business Ethics 5 (2):96.
- Matthew Lister (2012). Review of Sovereignty’s Promise: The State as Fiduciary by Evan Fox-Decent. [REVIEW] Ethics 123 (1):150-4.
- Davina Cooper (2011). Reading the State as a Multi-Identity Formation: The Touch and Feel of Equality Governance. [REVIEW] Feminist Legal Studies 19 (1):3-25.
- John R. Heslip (1969). Temporal Contiguity and Spatial Separation of Items in Input as Sources of Serial Order Information. Journal of Experimental Psychology 81 (3):593.
- John Kilcullen, Separation of Church and State (in Progress).
- Max Wallace & Wallace (2013). Finding Separation of Church and State for New Zealand. The Australian Humanist 112:7.
- William W. Clohesy (2009). The Separation of Church and State: Truth, Opinion, and Democracy. Public Affairs Quarterly 23 (1):49-66.
- Donald Rutherford (1999). Salvation as a State of Mind: The Place of Acquiescentia in Spinoza's Ethics. British Journal for the History of Philosophy 7 (3):447 – 473.
- Jarosław Charchuła (2010). Hobbes's Theory of State. The Structure and Function of State as the Key to its Enduring. Forum Philosophicum: International Journal for Philosophy 15 (1):191-203.
- K. P. Sinha, C. Sivaram & E. C. G. Sudarshan (1976). Aether as a Superfluid State of Particle-Antiparticle Pairs. Foundations of Physics 6 (1):65-70.
- E. Asmis (2004). The State as a Partnership: Cicero's Definition of Res Publica in His Work On the State. History of Political Thought 25 (4):569-598.
- Alberto Voltolini (1997). Is Narrow Content the Same as Content of Mental State Types Opaquely Taxonomized? In Analyomen 2, Volume III: Philosophy of Mind, Practical Philosophy, Miscellanea. Hawthorne: De Gruyter
- Chandra Mukerji (2010). The Territorial State as a Figured World of Power: Strategics, Logistics, and Impersonal Rule. Sociological Theory 28 (4):402 - 424.
- Zbigniew Nerczuk (2009). Miarą Jest Każdy Z Nas: Projekt Zwolenników Zmienności Rzeczy W Platońskim Teajtecie Na Tle Myśli Sofistycznej (Each of us is a measure. The project of advocates of change in Plato’s Theaetetus as compared with sophistic thought). Wydawn. Nauk. Uniwersytetu Mikołaja Kopernika.
- Don S. Levi (2007). Determinism as a Thesis About the State of the World From Moment to Moment. Philosophy 82 (3):399-419.
- Nuria Sánches Madrid (2014). Has Social Justice Any Legitimacy in Kant's Theory of Right? The Empirical Conditions of the Legal State as a Civil Union. Trans/Form/Ação 37 (2):127-146.
- Brian T. Trainor (2006). The State as the Mystical Foundation of Authority. Philosophy and Social Criticism 32 (6):767-779.
- Edward H. Sisson, A Proposal for State Legislatures to Pursue Impartial Audits of the Scientific Basis for Evolution as the State Teaches It in its High Schools, Colleges, and Universities.
- Paolo Monti (forthcoming). A Postsecular Rationale – Religious and Secular as Epistemic Peers. Philosophy and Public Issues - Filosofia E Questioni Pubbliche.
- Vytautas Sinkevicius (2010). Delimitation of the Powers of the Seimas and the Government: Some Aspects of the Constitutional Doctrine. Jurisprudence 119 (1):43-68.
- Krzysztof Brzechczyn (1993). The State of the Teutonic Order as a Socialist Society. Poznan Studies in the Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities 33:397-414.
- Mogens Hansen (2010). The Mixed Constitution Versus the Separation of Powers: Monarchical and Aristocratic Aspects of Modern Democracy. History of Political Thought 31 (3):509-531.
- B. M. Koczwara & T. J. Madigan (1997). The Heterogeneity of Clinical Ethics: The State of the Field as Reflected in the Encyclopedia of Bioethics. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 22 (1):75-88.
- Harro Höpfl (2011). Reason of State. In H. Lagerlund (ed.), Encyclopedia of Medieval Philosophy. Springer 1113--1115.
- R. Stevens (1999). A Loss of Innocence?: Judicial Independence and the Separation of Powers. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 19 (3):365-402.
- Luis J. Boya (1989). State Space as Projective Space. The Case of Massless Particles. Foundations of Physics 19 (11):1363-1370.
- Douglas Diekema (2004). Parental Refusals of Medical Treatment: The Harm Principle as Threshold for State Intervention. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 25 (4):243-264.
- Burkhard Liebsch (2013). What Does (Not) Count as Violence: On the State of Recent Debates About the Inner Connection Between Language and Violence. [REVIEW] Human Studies 36 (1):7-24.
- Burkhard Liebsch (2013). What Does (Not) "Count" as Violence: On the State of Recent Debates About the Inner Connection Between Language and Violence. [REVIEW] Human Studies 36 (1):7 - 24.
- Philip G. Cerny (1990). The Changing Architecture of Politics: Structure, Agency, and the Future of the State. Sage.
- Herman T. Tavani (2001). The State of Computer Ethics as a Philosophical Field of Inquiry: Some Contemporary Perspectives, Future Projections, and Current Resources. [REVIEW] Ethics and Information Technology 3 (2):97-108.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: