- Sonja Grover (2003). Social Research in the Advancement of Children's Rights. Journal of Academic Ethics 1 (1):119-130.
- Sofia Bisogni, Corinna Aringhieri, Kathleen McGreevy, Nicole Olivini, José R. G. Lopez, Daniele Ciofi, Alberta M. Merlo, Paola Mariotti & Filippo Festini (2015). Actual Implementation of Sick Children’s Rights in Italian Pediatric Units: A Descriptive Study Based on Nurses’ Perceptions. BMC Medical Ethics 16 (1):33.
- Ferdinand Schoeman (1985). Parental Discretion and Children's Rights: Background and Implications for Medical Decision-Making. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 10 (1):45-62.
- Samantha Brennan & Jennifer Epp (forthcoming). Children’s Rights, Well-Being, and Sexual Agency. In Alexander Bagattini and Colin MacLeod (ed.), The Wellbeing of Children in Theory and Practice.
- Robert Kunzman (2012). Education, Schooling, and Children's Rights: The Complexity of Homeschooling. Educational Theory 62 (1):75-89.
- Mhairi Cowden (2012). Capacity, Claims and Children's Rights. Contemporary Political Theory 11 (4):362-380.
- Tom Cockburn (2011). Rethinking Children's Rights: Attitudes in Contemporary Society. By Phil Jones and Sue Welch. British Journal of Educational Studies 59 (3):357-358.
- Don S. Browning & John Witte (2011). Christianity's Mixed Contributions to Children's Rights. Zygon 46 (3):713-732.
- Mark C. Vopat (2015). Children's Rights and Moral Parenting. Lexington Books.
- Margaret Somerville (2011). Children's Human Rights to Natural Biological Origins and Family Structure. Bioethics Research Notes 23 (1):1.
- David Archard, Children's Rights. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Constance L. Mui & Julien S. Murphy (2003). Enduring Freedom: Globalizing Children's Rights. Hypatia 18 (1):197-203.
- Anca Gheaus (2014). Children's Rights, Parental Agency and the Case for Non-Coercive Responses to Care Drain. In Diana Meyers (ed.), Poverty, Agency, and Human Rights. Oxford University Press
- Cheryl M. Sterling & Gary A. Walco (2003). Protection of Children's Rights to Self-Determination in Research. Ethics and Behavior 13 (3):237 – 247.
- Jeffrey Morgan (2006). Children's Rights and the Parental Authority to Instill a Specific Value System. Essays in Philosophy 7 (1):10.
- Simone McCaughren & Catherine Sherlock (2008). Inter-Country Adoption in Ireland: Law, Children's Rights and Contemporary Social Work Practice. Ethics and Social Welfare 2 (2):133-149.
- Federico Rossano, Hannes Rakoczy & Michael Tomasello (2011). Young Children’s Understanding of Violations of Property Rights. Cognition 121 (2):219-227.
- Jim Richardson (2011). A Review of Children's Rights as Applied to Paediatric Nursing. [REVIEW] In Gosia M. Brykczyńska & Joan Simons (eds.), Ethical and Philosophical Aspects of Nursing Children and Young People. John Wiley & Sons 36.
- Kathryn Libal (2001). Children's Rights in Turkey. Human Rights Review 3 (1):35-44.
- Daniela G. Camhy (2009). (Austria) Janusz Korczak: Childhood and Children's Rights. In Eva Marsal, Takara Dobashi & Barbara Weber (eds.), Children Philosophize Worldwide: Theoretical and Practical Concepts. Peter Lang 9--247.
- S. Sanz-Caballero (2013). Children's Rights in a Changing Climate: A Perspective From the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Ethics in Science and Environmental Politics 13 (1):1-14.
- Onora O'Neill (1988). Children's Rights and Children's Lives. Ethics 98 (3):445-463.
- Samantha Brennan (1997). The Moral Status of Children: Children's Rights, Parents' Rights, and Family Justice. Social Theory and Practice 23 (1):1-26.
- James G. Dwyer (1999). [Book Review] Religious Schools V. Children's Rights. [REVIEW] Ethics 110 (1).
- Jhon Eekelaar (1986). The Emergence of Children's Rights. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 6 (2):161-182.
- Dan W. Brock (2001). Children's Rights to Health Care. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 26 (2):163 – 177.
- John Eekelaar (forthcoming). The Emergence of Children's Rights. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies.
- Patricia Hanna (1983). On Children's Rights. Teaching Philosophy 6 (2):153-161.
- Dolores Dooley-Clarke (1982). Children's Rights. Philosophical Studies 29:312-314.
- Jeffery Blustein (1980). Parents, Paternalism, and Children's Rights. Journal of Critical Analysis 8 (3):89-98.
- Samantha Brennan & Angela White, Responsibility and Children's Rights: The Case for Restricting Parental Smoking.
- John Colbeck (2001). Children's Rights In Education (In England). Studies in Philosophy and Education 20 (3):275-277.
- Samantha Brennan, Children's Rights Revisioned: Philosophical Readings, Rosalind Ekman Ladd.
- David A. White & Jennifer Thompson (2001). On Children's Rights and Patience. Questions: Philosophy for Young People 1:8-10.
- Clark Butler, Children's Rights: A Historical and Conceptual Analysis.
- Richard Gelles (2006). Review Essay / Children's Rights and Parents' Responsibilities. Criminal Justice Ethics 25 (2):40-45.
- David J. Rothman & Sheila M. Rothman (1980). The Conflict Over Children's Rights. Hastings Center Report 10 (3):7-10.
- Michael King (2006). Children's Rights in Education: More Than a Slogan? Educational Studies 8 (3):227-238.
- Gert Biesta (2001). How Can Philosophy of Education Be Critical? How Critical Can Philosophy of Education Be? Deconstructive Reflections on Children's Rights. In Frieda Heyting, Dieter Lenzen & John White (eds.), Methods in Philosophy of Education. Routledge
- Laurence D. Houlgate (1999). James G. Dwyer, Religious Schools V Children's Rights:Religious Schools V. Ethics 110 (1):192-194.
- Birgitta Qvarsell (2007). Children's Rights and Perspectives as Global Educational Challenges. Paideia 42:23-38.
- Tom L. Beauchamp & James F. Childress (1985). LRCC, 1980). Neil MacCormick,'Children's Rights: A Test-Case for Theories of Right', in Legal Right and Social Democracy: Essays in Legal and Political Philosophy (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1982), Pp. 159-66. President's Commission for the Study of Ethical and Legal Problems In. [REVIEW] In Michael Lockwood (ed.), Moral Dilemmas in Modern Medicine. Oxford University Press 22--234.
- R. J. Gelles (2007). Children's Rights and Parents' Responsibilities Martin Guggenheim, What's Wrong With Children's Rights. Criminal Justice Ethics 25 (2):40.
- Tom Cockburn (2011). Rethinking Children's Rights: Attitudes in Contemporary Society. By Phil Jones and Sue Welch: Pp 193. London: Continuum. 2010.£ 18.99 (Pbk),£ 61.75 (Hbk). ISBN 9781847063243 (Pbk), 9781441195401 (Hbk). [REVIEW] British Journal of Educational Studies 59 (3):357-358.
- W. Heesterman (2005). Children's Rights and Children's Work Policy Issues in Two Advanced Systems with Contrasting Approaches to the Rights of Children. Global Bioethics 18 (1):85-99.
- Sandra Shapshay (2008). Children's Rights and Children's Health. Journal of Social Philosophy 39 (4):583-605.
- J. Chisholm (1981). Children's Rights and the Mental Health Professions. Journal of Medical Ethics 7 (2):96-96.
- Donna L. Dickenson (1998). Children's Rights. Hastings Center Report 29 (1):5-5.
- Jozef Dorscheidt (1st ed. 2016). End-of-Life Decisions in Neonatology From a Children’s Rights Perspective: Dutch Developments Examined. In Annie Janvier & Eduard Verhagen (eds.), Ethical Dilemmas for Critically Ill Babies. Springer Netherlands
- Judith Ennew (2002). Future Generations and Global Standards: Children's Rights at the Start of the Millennium. In Jeremy MacClancy (ed.), Exotic No More: Anthropology on the Front Lines. University of Chicago Press 338--50.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: