- Anthony Smith, Frank Webster & Society for Research Into Higher Education (1997). The Postmodern University? Contested Visions of Higher Education in Society.
- Teresa Phelps, Religious Fundamentalism, Peace Education, Juliet Bennett, Stijn Neuteleers, Daniel C. Henrich & Mark Reardon (2011). The Ethics of Storytelling: A Nation's Role in Victim/Survivor Storytelling. Ethical Perspectives 18 (2):169-195.
- Asl Commitee on Logic And EducatiOn (1995). Guidelines for Logic Education. Bulletin of Symbolic Logic 1 (1):4 - 7.
- Sex Education (2006). Economic Analysis of Sexuality. See Posner. Richard. In Alan Soble (ed.), Sex From Plato to Paglia: A Philosophical Encyclopedia. Greenwood Press 1--256.
- C. David Lisman, Irene E. Harvey & American Association for Higher Education (2000). Beyond the Tower Concepts and Models for Service-Learning in Philosophy.
- Sentimental Education (forthcoming). The American Reception of Max Aue. Substance.
- John P. Miller & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1988). The Holistic Curriculum. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Continuing Legal Education (forthcoming). Law Society Seminars/Events. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Higher Education (1966). Indian University Reform. Minerva 5 (1):47-81.
- Olympic Truce Ypa, Bioethics Education & Bioethics Dictionary (forthcoming). Eubios Ethics Institute. Environmental Ethics.
- Moral Education (1995). Educating for Moral and Ethical Life. In Wendy Kohli (ed.), Critical Conversations in Philosophy of Education. Routledge 127.
- Bruno Bettelheim, Irwin Edman, George Dinsmore Stoddard & National Committee on Art Education (1964). Art as the Measure of Man. [Published by] the Museum of Modern Art for the National Committee on Art Education; Distributed by Doubleday, Garden City, N. Y.
- Taft Broome, Louis Brown, William S. Butcher, Thomas G. Carroll, Postsecondary Education, Susan Cozzens, Amy C. Crumpton, Stephen H. Cutcliffe & Arthur F. Findeis (1988). IOM 323 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20418. Science, Engineering and Ethics: State-of-the-Art and Future Directions: Report on a Aaas Workshop and Symposium, February 1988 88 (28):83.
- V. Child Care Centers, V. I. Equal, Unsegregated Education & We Demand (1993). 28. National Organization for Women (NOW) Bill of Rights. In James P. Sterba (ed.), Morality in Practice. Wadsworth
- F. Michael Connelly, D. Jean Clandinin, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, National Institute of Education S.) & Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (1982). Personal Practical Knowledge at Bay Street School. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- William G. Davis & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1984). Notes for an Address in Honour of R.W.B. Jackson. Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- On Education, C. Adelman, Croom London & Inner London Education Authorit (1989). A Guide to Further Reading. In Robert G. Burgess (ed.), The Ethics of Educational Research. Falmer Press 224.
- Bringing Collaboration Back Into Education (forthcoming). Editor's Corner 107. Educational Studies.
- Primary Teacher Education (2009). 7 Educating the Educators. In Donald Gray, Laura Colucci-Gray & Elena Camino (eds.), Science, Society, and Sustainability: Education and Empowerment for an Uncertain World. Routledge 154.
- E. V. S. Education (1988). H. Conclusions and Recommendations. Science, Engineering and Ethics: State-of-the-Art and Future Directions: Report on a Aaas Workshop and Symposium, February 1988 88 (28):3.
- Business Education (1990). Subject Index to Volume 18. Business Ethics 18:123.
- Defending Liberal Civic Education (1995). Stephen Macedo. Journal of Philosophy of Education 29 (2-3):223.
- Iiied Education (2001). Victorian Bibliography for 2001. History of the Human Sciences 14 (2):1-18.
- Public Education (1991). Walter Feinberg. Journal of Philosophy of Education 25 (1):17.
- Creative Grammar, Art Education Creative Grammar & Art Education (2011). Front Matter Front Matter (Pp. I-Iii). Journal of Aesthetic Education 45 (3).
- Thomas F. Green & National Academy of Education (1976). Images of Education in Kyklios Paideia. National Academy of Education.
- Good Lives & Moral Education (1991). Christopher Winch. Journal of Philosophy of Education 25 (1):129.
- M. G. Mason, A. G. L. Ventre & Carnegie College of Physical Education (1965). Elements of Physical Education. [Thistie Books,].
- John P. Miller, J. R. Bruce Cassie, Susan M. Drake & Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (1990). Holistic Learning a Teacher's Guide to Integrated Studies. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Lucie-Mami Noor Nkakâe, International Bureau of Education & Unesco (1996). L''education Áa la Compr'ehension Internationale Une Id'ee Qui Fait Son Chemin. Bureau International d'Âeducation Unesco.
- Jonas F. Soltis & National Society for the Study of Education (1981). Philosophy and Education. National Society for the Study of Education Distributed by the University of Chicago Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: