- Andrew Courtwright (2008). Health Disparities and Autonomy. Bioethics 22 (8):431-439.
- Klaus Puschel, Enrico Furlan & Wim Dekkers (forthcoming). Social Health Disparities in Clinical Care: A New Approach to Medical Fairness. Public Health Ethics:phv034.
- Jamie Rogers & Ursula A. Kelly (2011). Feminist Intersectionality: Bringing Social Justice to Health Disparities Research. Nursing Ethics 18 (3):397-407.
- Peggye Dilworth-Anderson, Geraldine Pierre & Tandrea S. Hilliard (2012). Social Justice, Health Disparities, and Culture in the Care of the Elderly. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 40 (1):26-32.
- Andrew M. Courtwright (2009). Justice, Stigma, and the New Epidemiology of Health Disparities. Bioethics 23 (2):90-96.
- Christian Simon & Maghboeba Mosavel (2010). Exploratory Health Disparities Research: The Need to Provide a Tangible Benefit to Vulnerable Respondents. Ethics and Behavior 20 (1):1-9.
- Daniel S. Goldberg (2009). In Support of a Broad Model of Public Health: Disparities, Social Epidemiology and Public Health Causation. Public Health Ethics 2 (1):70-83.
- Cynthia Baur (2008). An Analysis of Factors Underlying E-Health Disparities. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 17 (4):417-428.
- Jonathan Michael Kaplan (2010). When Socially Determined Categories Make Biological Realities: Understanding Black/White Health Disparities in the U.S. The Monist 93 (2):281-297.
- Peggye Dilworth-Anderson, Geraldine Pierre & Tandrea S. Hilliard (2012). Social Justice, Health Disparities, and Culture in the Care of the Elderly. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 40 (1):26-32.
- Celia B. Fisher & Brian Mustanski (2014). Reducing Health Disparities and Enhancing the Responsible Conduct of Research Involving LGBT Youth. Hastings Center Report 44 (s4):S28-S31.
- Inmaculada de Melo-Martin & Kristen Intemann (2007). Can Ethical Reasoning Contribute to Better Epidemiology? A Case Study in Research on Racial Health Disparities. European Journal of Epidemiology 22 (4):215-21.
- Howard Brody, Jason E. Glenn & Laura Hermer (2012). Racial/Ethnic Health Disparities and Ethics. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 21 (03):309-319.
- Simon J. Craddock Lee (2005). The Risks of Race in Addressing Health Disparities. Hastings Center Report 35 (4):c3-c3.
- Dorothy Roberts (2012). Debating the Cause of Health Disparities. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 21 (03):332-341.
- Pamela Valera, Stephanie Cook, Ruth Macklin & Yvonne Chang (2014). Conducting Health Disparities Research with Criminal Justice Populations: Examining Research, Ethics, and Participation. Ethics and Behavior 24 (2):164-174.
- Jaime S. King, Mark H. Eckman & Benjamin W. Moulton (2011). The Potential of Shared Decision Making to Reduce Health Disparities. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 39 (s1):30-33.
- Edward J. Callahan, Shea Hazarian, Mark Yarborough & John Paul Sánchez (2014). Eliminating LGBTIQQ Health Disparities:The Associated Roles of Electronic Health Records and Institutional Culture. Hastings Center Report 44 (s4):S48-S52.
- Peter Carruthers, Stephen Laurence & Stephen Stich (2008). The Innate Mind: Health Disparities Affecting Gay and Bisexual Men in the United States. Oxford University Press Usa.
- Mary Beth Foglia & Karen I. Fredriksen-Goldsen (2014). Health Disparities Among LGBT Older Adults and the Role of Nonconscious Bias. Hastings Center Report 44 (s4):S40-S44.
- Jaime S. King, Mark H. Eckman & Benjamin W. Moulton (2011). The Potential of Shared Decision Making to Reduce Health Disparities. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 39:30-33.
- Simon M. Outram & George T. H. Ellison (2006). Anthropological Insights Into the Use of Race/Ethnicity to Explore Genetic Contributions to Disparities in Health. Journal of Biosocial Science 38 (1):83-102.
- Marsha Lillie-Blanton, Saqi Maleque & Wilhelmine Miller (2008). Reducing Racial, Ethnic, and Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Care: Opportunities in National Health Reform. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (4):693-702.
- John McKinlay, Rebecca Piccolo & Lisa Marceau (2013). An Additional Cause of Health Care Disparities: The Variable Clinical Decisions of Primary Care Doctors. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (4):664-673.
- A. B. Cohen & J. M. Breny (2012). Book Review: Remedy and Reaction: The Peculiar American Struggle Over Health Care Reform: Healthcare Disparities at the Crossroads with Healthcare Reform. [REVIEW] Inquiry: The Journal of Health Care Organization, Provision, and Financing 49 (2):176-179.
- Nicole M. Stephens, Hazel Rose Markus & Stephanie A. Fryberg (2012). Social Class Disparities in Health and Education: Reducing Inequality by Applying a Sociocultural Self Model of Behavior. Psychological Review 119 (4):723-744.
- Jennifer Haas & Katherine Swartz (2007). The Relative Importance of Worker, Firm, and Market Characteristics for Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance. Inquiry 44 (3):280-302.
- Lundy Braun (2002). Race, Ethnicity, and Health: Can Genetics Explain Disparities? Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 45 (2):159-174.
- Katherine Baicker, Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Skinner (2005). Geographic Variation in Health Care and the Problem of Measuring Racial Disparities. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 48 (1):42-S53.
- Alix Weisfeld & Robert L. Perlman (2005). Disparities and Discrimination in Health Care: An Introduction. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 48 (1):1-S9.
- Richard Allen Epstein (2005). Disparities and Discrimination in Health Care Coverage: A Critique of The Institute of Medicine Study. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 48 (1):26-S41.
- Connie Price & Stephen Sodeke (2006). Letter to the Editor: End-of-Life Care and Racial Disparities: All Social and Health Care Sectors Must Respond! American Journal of Bioethics 6 (5):W33-W34.
- Marsha Lillie-Blanton, Saqi Maleque & Wilhelmine Miller (2008). Reducing Racial, Ethnic, and Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Care: Opportunities in National Health Reform. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 36 (4):693-702.
- I. Lowy (2003). Intervention and Representation-Health Campaigns and Geographic Disparities Relative Hookworm Infections. History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences 25 (3):337-362.
- Sally L. Satel & Jonathan Klick (2005). Disparities in Health Care: Perspectives on the Institute of Medicine Report,“Unequal Treatment.”. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 48:S15 - S25.
- Solomon R. Benatar (2013). Global Health and Justice: Re‐Examining Our Values. Bioethics 27 (6):297-304.
- Benjamin Hale (2009). Is Justice Good for Your Sleep? (And Therefore, Good for Your Health?). Social Theory and Health 7 (4):354-370.
- Ken Fox (2002). Hotep's Story: Exploring the Wounds of Health Vulnerability in the US. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (6):471-497.
- John Stone (2002). Race and Healthcare Disparities: Overcoming Vulnerability. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (6):499-518.
- Rebecca J. Hester (2012). The Promise and Paradox of Cultural Competence. HEC Forum 24 (4):279-291.
- David B. Resnik & Gerard Roman (2007). Health, Justice, and the Environment. Bioethics 21 (4):230–241.
- S. R. Benatar & Gillian Brock (eds.) (2011). Global Health and Global Health Ethics. Cambridge University Press.
- David Shaw, Lorna Macpherson & David Conway (2009). Tackling Socially Determined Dental Inequalities: Ethical Aspects of Childsmile, the National Child Oral Health Demonstration Programme in Scotland. Bioethics 23 (2):131-139.
- Faith E. Fletcher, Paul Ndebele & Maureen C. Kelley (2008). Infant Feeding and Hiv in Sub-Saharan Africa: What Lies Beneath the Dilemma? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 29 (5):307-330.
- Lisa Campo-Engelstein & Karen Meagher (2011). Costa Rica's 'White Legend': How Racial Narratives Undermine its Health Care System. Developing World Bioethics 11 (2):99-107.
- Ashish K. Jha, David W. Bates, Chelsea Jenter, E. John Orav, Jie Zheng, Paul Cleary & Steven R. Simon (2009). Electronic Health Records: Use, Barriers and Satisfaction Among Physicians Who Care for Black and Hispanic Patients. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 15 (1):158-163.
- Rabee Toumi (forthcoming). Globalization and Health Care: Global Justice and the Role of Physicians. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy:1-10.
- Bridget Pratt, Deborah Zion, Khin M. Lwin, Phaik Y. Cheah, Francois Nosten & Bebe Loff (2014). Linking International Clinical Research with Stateless Populations to Justice in Global Health. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):49.
- Michael J. DiStefano & Jennifer Prah Ruger (forthcoming). Reflective Solidarity as to Provincial Globalism and Shared Health Governance. Diametros 46:151-158.
- Agnes Meershoek & Anja Krumeich (2009). Multiculturalism and the Construction of Ethnic Identities in Labour and Health Practices: Avoiding the Culturalistic Fallacy in Applied Research. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 17 (3):173-197.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: