- Nick Huggett (1996). Quentin Smith and L. Nathan Oaklander, Time, Change and Freedom: Introduction to Metaphysics Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 16 (4):297-298.
- Reviewed by Nick Huggett (2009). Harvey R. Brown: Physical Relativity: Space‐Time Structure From a Dynamical Perspective Robert DiSalle: Understanding Space‐Time: The Philosophical Developments of Physics From Newton to Einstein. Philosophy of Science 76 (3).
- W. Huggett (1985). Bernard Semmel, John Stuart Mill and the Persuit of Virtue Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 5 (4):180-182.
- Nick Wiltsher (2015). Dominic Gregory, Showing, Sensing, and Seeming. Reviewed by Nick Wiltsher. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 35 (3):143-145.
- Christopher Bartel (2016). Nick Zangwill, Music and Aesthetic Reality: Formalism and the Limits of Description. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 36 (1):42-43.
- Glenn Parsons (2002). Nick Zangwill, The Metaphysics of Beauty Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 22 (1):76-78.
- Dean Rickles (2011). Julian Savulescu and Nick Bostrom, Eds. , Human Enhancement . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 31 (1):64-66.
- N. Renwick (2007). Book Review: Understanding Australia's Neighbours: An Introduction to East and Southeast Asia by Nick Knight Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004 Reviewed by Neil Renwick. [REVIEW] Theory, Culture and Society 24 (4):152-156.
- Robert M. Harnish (2001). Nick Fotion, John Searle Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 21 (5):332-334.
- Anton Petrenko (2010). Nick Chater and Mike Oaksford, Eds. The Probabilistic Mind: Prospects for Bayesian Cognitive Science Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 30 (1):16-19.
- Roger Pouivet (2010). Nick Trakakis, The End of Philosophy of Religion Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 30 (2):151-154.
- Bryan Smyth (2010). Nick Hewlett, Badiou, Balibar, Ranciere: Re-Thinking Emancipation Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 28 (6):411-413.
- Valia Allori (2011). Book Review Of: "Everywhere and Everywhen: Adventures in Physics and Philosophy" by N. Huggett. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2011 (1).
- Nick Fotion (1990). Alan H. Goldman, Moral Knowledge Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 10 (9):365-367.
- Nick Oweyssi (1998). Nicholas Rescher, Priceless Knowledge?: Natural Science in Economic Perspective Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 18 (1):56-57.
- Jeff Jordan (2009). Review of William L. Rowe on Philosophy of Religion: Selected Writings , Edited by Nick Trakakis. [REVIEW] Sophia 48 (4):495-496.
- John Corcoran (1972). Reid, Constance. Hilbert (a Biography). Reviewed by Corcoran in Philosophy of Science 39 (1972), 106–08. Philosophy of Science 39 (1):106-108.
- Marie V. Williams (2014). Six Essays on the Platonic Theory of Knowledge: As Expounded in the Later Dialogues and Reviewed by Aristotle. Cambridge University Press.
- Andrew Huddleston, Book Review: "Scruton's Aesthetics", by Andy Hamilton and Nick Zangwill (Palgrave & Macmillan, 2012). [REVIEW]
- Anthony Haynes (2012). Writing for Peer Reviewed Journals: Strategies for Getting Published. By Pat Thomson and Barbara Kamler: Pp 190+ 10. Abingdon: Routledge. 2013.£ 90 (Hbk),£ 22.99 (Pbk). ISBN 9780415809306 (Hbk), 9780415809313 (Pbk). [REVIEW] British Journal of Educational Studies 60 (4):452-452.
- Andreea Mihali (2013). Descartes' Meditations—A Critical Guide Detlefsen Karen, Editor Cambridge, New York: Cambridge University Press, 2013; Reviewed By. [REVIEW] Dialogue (4):1-3.
- Margaret Van De Pitte (2005). Peter Atterton and Matthew Calarco, Eds., Animal Philosophy: Essential Readings in Continental Thought Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 25 (4):235-237.
- Nina Belmonte (2016). Paul Bowman, Ed. Rancière and Film. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 36 (2):50-53.
- Giacomo Borbone (2016). G. W. F. Hegel. Lectures on the Philosophy of Art. The Hotho Transcript of the 1823 Berlin Lectures. Ed. And Trans. Robert F. Brown. Reviewed By. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 36 (2):76-78.
- Andreea Mihali (2012). Desmond M. Clarke and Catherine Wilson, Eds., The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy in Early Modern Europe. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 32 (5):365-369.
- Andreea Mihali (2011). Vlad Alexandrescu, Ed. , Branching Off: The Early Moderns in Quest for the Unity of Knowledge . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 31 (3):164-167.
- Iris Vidmar (2016). Peter Swirski, Stanislaw Lem: Philosopher of the Future. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 36 (1):23-25.
- John Dilworth (2000). Joseph Margolis, What, After All, Is a Work of Art? Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 20 (2):129-131.
- Nathan R. Strunk (2016). Corey W. Dyck, Kant and Rational Psychology. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 36 (3):97-99.
- Zac Cogley (2013). Michael McKenna, Conversation and Responsibility. Reviewed by Zac Cogley. Philosophy in Review 33 (6):480-482.
- Kristie Miller (2013). A. A. Rini and M. J. Cresswell, The World-Time Parallel. Tense and Modality in Logic and Metaphysics. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 33 (1):70-73.
- Rick Repetti (2015). Christian Coseru, Perceiving Reality: Consciousness, Intentionality, and Cognition in Buddhist Philosophy. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 35 (4):191-193.
- J. T. M. Miller (2014). Tim Button , The Limits of Realism . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 34 (3-4):151-154.
- Asaf Friedman (2015). Israel Bar-Yehuda Idalovichi, Symbolic Forms as the Metaphysical Groundwork for the Organon of the Cultural Sciences. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 35 (3):146-148.
- John Sutton (1999). Elizabeth A. Wilson, Neural Geographies: Feminism and the Microstructure of Cognition Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 19 (4):299-301.
- Carl Sachs (2014). Joseph K. Schear (Ed.) , Mind, Reason, and Being-in-the-World: The McDowell-Dreyfus Debate . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 34 (3-4):167-170.
- Markku Roinila (2015). Jolley, Nicholas , Causality and Mind: Essays on Early Modern Philosophy . Reviewed By. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 35 (2):97-99.
- Kathryn J. Norlock (2013). Margaret R. Holmgren , Forgiveness and Retribution: Responding to Wrongdoing . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 33 (1):41-43.
- John P. Burgess, Reviewed By.
- Christopher Byrne (1996). William Jordan, Ancient Concepts of Philosophy Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 16 (3):176-178.
- Michael J. Raven (2010). David Chalmers, David Manley, and Ryan Wasserman, Eds. Metametaphysics: New Essays on the Foundations of Ontology Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 30 (3):173-175.
- Robert Guay, Reviewed By.
- Hasana Sharp (2011). Beth Lord , Spinoza's Ethics . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 31 (4):290-291.
- Peter Murphy, Reviewed By.
- Peter Singer, The Moral of the Story Reviewed by James Ley The Age, March 5, 2005.
- Todd S. Mei (2011). Boyd Blundell , Paul Ricoeur Between Theology and Philosophy: Detour and Return. Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 30 (6):389-392.
- James O. Young (2010). Jeanette Bicknell, Why Music Moves Us Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 29 (5):316-317.
- Christopher Byrne (2005). Livio Rossetti, Ed., Greek Philosophy in the New Millenium Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 25 (4):296-298.
- Chris Pincock, Reviewed By.
- Christopher Byrne (2004). Naomi Reshotko, Ed., Desire, Identity and Existence: Essays in Honour of TM Penner Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 24 (5):357-359.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: