- Thom Brooks (2004). The Right to Trial by Jury. Journal of Applied Philosophy 21 (2):197–212.
- Robert A. Sedler, The Michigan Supreme Court Diminishes the Right to Trial by Jury in Civil Cases.
- John F. Quinn (1993). The Right to Trial by Jury. Social Philosophy Today 8:91-101.
- Thom Brooks (2004). A Defence of Jury Nullification. Res Publica 10 (4):401-423.
- Lijana Štarienė (2009). The Limits of the Use of Undercover Agents and the Right to a Fair Trial Under Article 6(1) of the European Convention on Human Rights. [REVIEW] Jurisprudence 117 (3):263-284.
- Peter Bachrach (1958). The Senate Debate on the Right to Jury Trial Versus the Right to Vote Controversy: A Case Study in Liberal Thought. Ethics 68 (3):210-216.
- Mirko Bagaric (2010). The Right to an Impartial Hearing Trumps the Social Imperative of Bringing Accused to Trial Even 'Down Under'. Criminal Law and Philosophy 4 (3):321-339.
- Monique A. Spillman & Robert M. Sade (2007). Clinical Trials of Xenotransplantation: Waiver of the Right to Withdraw From a Clinical Trial Should Be Required. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 35 (2):265-272.
- Richard L. Lippke (2008). To Waive or Not to Waive: The Right to Trial and Plea Bargaining. [REVIEW] Criminal Law and Philosophy 2 (2):181-199.
- S. Fischer, C. A. Huber, L. Imhof, R. Mahrer Imhof, M. Furter, S. J. Ziegler & G. Bosshard (2008). Suicide Assisted by Two Swiss Right-to-Die Organisations. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (11):810-814.
- Susanne Fischer, C. A. Huber, L. Imhof, R. Mahrer Imhof, M. Furter, Stephen J. Ziegler & G. Bosshard (2008). Suicide Assisted by Two Swiss Right-to-Die Organisations. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (11):810-814.
- R. D. Ogden, W. K. Hamilton & C. Whitcher (2010). Assisted Suicide by Oxygen Deprivation with Helium at a Swiss Right-to-Die Organisation. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (3):174-179.
- Steven R. Smith (2012). Neuroscience, Ethics and Legal Responsibility: The Problem of the Insanity Defense. Science and Engineering Ethics 18 (3):475-481.
- Hamish Stewart (2014). The Right to Be Presumed Innocent. Criminal Law and Philosophy 8 (2):407-420.
- Geoffrey Marshall (1995). What Is Protected By The Right To Privacy? Jahrbuch für Recht Und Ethik 3.
- Elizabeth Ashford (2007). The Duties Imposed by the Human Right to Basic Necessities. In Thomas Pogge (ed.), Freedom From Poverty as a Human Right: Who Owes What to the Very Poor? Co-Published with Unesco. OUP Oxford
- M. Chahal (2010). Off-Trial Access to Experimental Cancer Agents for the Terminally Ill: Balancing the Needs of Individuals and Society. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (6):367-370.
- D. Viehoff (2015). The Problem of Political Authority: An Examination of the Right to Coerce and the Duty to Obey, by Michael Huemer. Mind 124 (494):630-636.
- C. Bertram (2015). Book Review: Debating the Ethics of Immigration: Is There a Right to Exclude, by Christopher Heath Wellman and Phillip Cole. [REVIEW] Political Theory 43 (4):567-570.
- Maurice R. Holloway (1965). "Conscience and Its Right to Freedom," by Eric D'Arcy. Modern Schoolman 42 (3):325-326.
- Amy L. Peikoff (forthcoming). Book Note on Natural Rights and the Right to Choose by Hadley Arkes. Ethics.
- Peter Milward (2013). Thomas More's Trial by Jury. Edited by Henry Ansgar Kelly , Louis W. Karlin & Gerard B. Wegemer . Pp. Xix, 240, Woodbridge, Suffolk, The Boydell Press, 2011, £55.00. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 54 (3):484-484.
- Doris Schroeder (2001). Homo Economicus on Trial: Plato, Schopenhauer and the Virtual Jury. Philosophy of Management 1 (2):65-74.
- Hugo Adam Bedau (1977). The Right to Die by Firing Squad. Hastings Center Report 7 (1):5-7.
- P. Baelz (1977). The Right to Strike by the Caring Professions. Journal of Medical Ethics 3 (3):150-150.
- Lord Devlin (1986). Trial by Jury for Fraud. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 6 (3):311-321.
- Arthur Eastwood (1893). The Natural Right to Freedom, by M. D. O'Brien. [REVIEW] Ethics 4:412.
- C. L. Kellenberg (1957). The Right to Life by A. Delafield Smith. Chapel Hill: The University of North Carolina Press, 1955. Pp. XI, 204. $3.50. American Journal of Jurisprudence 2 (1):153-156.
- S. Margel (2000). Mendacium-Est-Fabula'or the Right to Lie by Avowing Innocence-JJ Rousseau, From The'4th Promenade'to the Epigraph of the'Confessions. Archives de Philosophie 63 (1):5-29.
- Veronica Rodriguez-Blanco (2009). Book Review: The Law and the Right: A Reappraisal of the Reality That Ought to Be, by Enrico Pattaro. [REVIEW] Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence 22 (2):451-456.
- U. Schueklenk (1997). Neugeborene Und Das Recht Auf Leben [Newborns and the Right to Life] by Norbert Hoerster. Bioethics 11:170-171.
- Andreas Frewer (2010). Human Rights From the Nuremberg Doctors Trial to the Geneva Declaration. Persons and Institutions in Medical Ethics and History. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 13 (3):259-268.
- Alan Ryan (1991). The Right to Private Property by Jeremy Waldron. Journal of Philosophy 88 (3):155-159.
- Jack Reynolds (2005). Jacques Derrida, Eyes of the University: Right to Philosophy 2 Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 25 (5):343-346.
- L. Duane Willard (1980). Scarce Medical Resources and the Right to Refuse Selection by Artificial Chance. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 5 (3):225-229.
- Jill Gordon (1995). By Any Means Necessary: John Locke and Malcolm X on the Right to Revolution. Journal of Social Philosophy 26 (1):53-85.
- P. Sean Morris (2015). Alison Kesby , The Right to Have Rights: Citizenship, Humanity, and International Law . Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 35 (1):26-28.
- Mark R. Wicclair (1985). A Shield Privilege for Reporters V. The Administration of Justice and the Right to a Fair Trial. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 4 (2):1-14.
- William J. Talbott (2013). Forst, Rainer. The Right to Justification: Elements of a Constructivist Theory of Justice. Translated by Jeffrey Flynn. New York: Columbia University Press, 2012. Pp. X+351. $45.00. [REVIEW] Ethics 123 (4):750-755.
- John W. Lango (2010). Renegotiation of the Just War Tradition and the Right to War in the Twenty-First Century - by Cian O'Driscoll. Ethics and International Affairs 24 (2):219-220.
- Douglas Sylva & Susan Yoshihara (2007). Rights by Stealth: The Role of UN Human Rights Treaty Bodies in the Campaign for an International Right to Abortion. The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly 7 (1):97-128.
- Norman Quist (1984). The Right to Refuse Psychotropic Drugs, by N. Rhoden; a Common Law Remedy for Forcible Medication of the Institutionalized Mentally Ill (Note), by J. Bioethics Reporter 1 (1):262.
- Lawrence C. Becker (1982). LJ Macfarlane, The Right to Strike Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 2 (2/3):116-116.
- Glenn Griener (1987). AB Downing and Barbara Smoker, Eds., Voluntary Euthanasia: Experts Debate the Right to Die Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 7 (10):396-403.
- Anthony Egan (2012). Sacred Choices: The Right to Contraception and Abortion in Ten World Religions. By Daniel C. Maguire. Pp. Viii, 160, Minneapolis, Fortress Press, 2001, $5.95. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 53 (5):883-884.
- Aída Hurtado (2005). As Awful as It is to Say, It has Become Trite to Mark All Events in Our Lives by ''Before and After September 11, 2001.''The Crumbling of the New York City's Twin Towers Signified the End of Innocence and the Sense of This Nation's Childlike Belief in its Invulnerability. Political Pundits, Academics, and Public Intellectuals, Re-Gardless of Political Persuasion, Embraced This Nation's Right to Defend Itself and Many Brought Out Their Flags and Proudly Displayed Them on Their Windows, SUVs. [REVIEW] In Marilyn Friedman (ed.), Women and Citizenship. OUP Usa 111.
- Amélie Rorty (1997). From Decency to Civility by Way of Economics: "First Let's Eat and Then Talk of Right and Wrong". Social Research 64.
- Mark H. Waymack (1989). James E. Thornton and Earl R. Winkler, Eds., Ethics and Aging: The Right to Live, The Right to Die Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 9 (8):336-338.
- Mark R. Wicclair & Richard P. Cunningham (1985). A Shield Privilege for Reporters V. The Administration of Justice and the Right to a Fair Trial: Is There a Conflict? [With Commentary]. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 4 (2):1 - 17.
- Bruno Estigarribia (2010). Facilitation by Variation: Right‐to‐Left Learning of English Yes/No Questions. Cognitive Science 34 (1):68-93.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: