Linked bibliography for the SEP article "Beardsley's Aesthetics" by Michael Wreen
- Beardsley, Monroe. Aesthetics: Problems in the Philosophy of Criticism, 2nd ed. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc., 1981.
- Beardsley, Monroe. The Possibility of Criticism. Detroit: Wayne State University Press, 1970.
- Beardsley, Monroe. The Aesthetic Point of View. Ithaca, New York: Cornell University Press, 1982.
- Beardsley, Monroe and William K. Wimsatt. "The Intentional Fallacy." Reprinted in Joseph Margolis, ed., Philosophy Looks at the Arts, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1987. (Scholar)
- Beardsley, Monroe and William K. Wimsatt. "The Affective Fallacy." Reprinted in Hazard Adams, ed., Critical Theory since Plato. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1971. (Scholar)
- Hirsch, E.D. Validity in Interpretation. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1967.
Generated Sun Mar 2 05:27:46 2014