Linked bibliography for the SEP article "The Mathematics of Boolean Algebra" by J. Donald Monk
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Halmos, P., 1963, Lectures on Boolean Algebras, Princeton: Van Nostrand (Scholar)
- Heindorf, L., and Shapiro, L., 1994, Nearly projective Boolean
algebras, Lecture Notes in Mathematics no. 1596, Berlin:
- Jech, T., 1997, Set Theory, 2nd corrected edition, Berlin, New York: Springer-Verlag (Scholar)
- Monk, J. D., and R. Bonnet (eds.), 1989, Handbook of Boolean
algebras, 3 volumes, Amsterdam: North-Holland. (Scholar)
- Monk, J. D., 2014, Cardinal Invariants on Boolean Algebras,
Second Revised Edition, Basel: Birkaüser (Scholar)