Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
Francis Herbert Bradley's Moral and Political Philosophy" by David Crossley
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Bradley, F. H., Appearance and Reality,
2nd edition. Oxford: Clarendon, 1930.
- Bradley, F. H., Collected Essays,
Oxford: Clarendon, 1935.
- Bradley, F. H., Ethical Studies, 2nd
edition, Oxford: Clarendon, 1927.
- Crossley, D. J., 1989, “Bradley on the Absolute Rights of
the State over the Individual,” in G. LaFrance (ed.), Ethics
and Basic Rights, Ottawa: University of Ottawa Press,
pp. 138–144. (Scholar)
- Crossley, D. J., 1989, “Feeling in Bradley's Ethical Studies,” Idealistic Studies, XIX (1): 43–61. (Scholar)
- Crossley, D. J., 2000, “Early Criticisms of Mill's Qualitative Hedonism,” Bradley Studies, 6 (2): 137–173. (Scholar)
- French, Peter A, and Wettstein, Howard K., 2006, Shared
Intentions and Collective Responsibility, (Midwest Studies in
Philosophy, Vol. XXX), Boston and Oxford: Blackwell. (Scholar)
- Keene, Carol, 2009, “The Interplay of Bradley's Social and
Moral Philosophy,” in William Sweet (ed.), The Moral, Social
and Political Philosophy of the British Idealists, Exeter and
Charlottesville: Imprint Press, pp. 87–110. (Scholar)
- Kymlicka, Will, 1991, Liberalism, Community and Culture, Oxford: Clarendon. (Scholar)
- Mill, J. S., 1863, Utilitarianism, Indianapolis and Cambridge: Hackett, 2001. (Scholar)
- Nicholson, Peter, 1990, The Political Philosophy of the
British Idealists, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (Scholar)
- Norman, Richard, 1983, The Moral Philosophers,
Oxford: Clarendon. (Scholar)
- Sidgwick, Henry, 1877, “Hedonism and the Ultimate Good,” Mind, 2 (5): 27–38. (Scholar)
- Wall, Steven, and Klosko, George (eds.), 2003, Perfectionism
and Neutrality: Essays in Liberal Theory, New York and Oxford:
Rowman and Littlefield. (Scholar)
- Wollheim, Richard, 1959, F. H. Bradley, Harmondsworth and Baltimore: Penguin. (Scholar)
- Wollheim, Richard, 1993, The Mind and Its Depths, Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. (Scholar)