Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
Internalist vs. Externalist Conceptions of Epistemic Justification" by George Pappas
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Alston, William. 1989. Epistemic Justification. Ithaca: Cornell University Press. (Scholar)
- Bach, Kent. 1985. “A Rationale for Reliabilism.” The Monist. 68. (Scholar)
- BonJour, Laurence. 1980. “Externalist Theories of Empirical Knowledge.” Midwest Studies in Philosophy. V. (Scholar)
- Chisholm, Roderick. 1977. Theory of Knowledge. 2nd. Edition. Englewood Cliffs. Prentice-Hall. (Scholar)
- Conee, Earl and Feldman, Richard. 2001. “Internalism Defended.” In Kornblith, Hilary. Editor. Epistemology: Internalism and Externalism. Cambridge. MIT Press. (Scholar)
- Fumerton, Richard. 1995. Meta-Epistemology and
Scepticism. Lanham, Md. Rowman-Littlefield. (Scholar)
- Ginet, Carl. 1975. Knowledge, Perception, and Memory. Dordrecht. D. Reidel. (Scholar)
- Goldman, Alvin. 2001. “Internalism Exposed.” In Kornblith, Epistemology: Internalism and Externalism. (Scholar)
- Kornblith, Hilary. 2001. Epistemology: Internalism and Externalism. Cambridge. MIT Press. (Scholar)
- Prichard, H.A. 1950. Knowledge and Perception. Oxford. Clarendon Press. (Scholar)
- Steup, Matthias. 1999. “A Defense of Internalism.” In L. Pojman. Editor. The Theory of Knowledge: Classical and Contemporary Readings. 2nd edition. Belmont. Wadsworth Publishing. (Scholar)