Linked bibliography for the SEP article " Justice as a Virtue" by Michael Slote
- Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, translated by W.D. Ross, revised by J. Ackrill and J. Urmson, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Bentham, Jeremy, 1789, An Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1907. (Scholar)
- Frankena, William, 1973, Ethics, 2nd edition, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall. (Scholar)
- Gilligan, Carol, 1982 , In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Women's Development, Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1982; reprinted with a new preface, 1993. (Scholar)
- Hoffman, Martin, 2000, Empathy and Moral Development: Implications for Caring and Justice, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (Scholar)
- Hume, David, 1739, A Treatise of Human Nature, edited by L. Selby-Bigge, 2nd revised edition by P. H. Nidditch, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1975. (Scholar)
- Hutcheson, Francis, 1725, On the Original of Our Ideas of Beauty and Virtue, London: W. and J. Smith. (Scholar)
- Kant, Immanuel, 1785, Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals, translated by T. Abbott, revised and edited by L. Denis, Peterborough: Broadview Press, 2005. (Scholar)
- Kohlberg, Lawrence, 1984, Essays in Moral Development (Volume 1: The Philosophy of Moral Development), Harper and Row, 1981; Volume 2: The Psychology of Moral Development, San Francisco: Harper and Row. (Scholar)
- Noddings, Nel, 1984, Caring: a Feminine Approach to Ethics and Moral Education, Berkeley: University of California Press. (Scholar)
- Plato, Republic, translated and with intro by R.E. Allen, New Haven: Yale University Press, 2006.
- Rawls, John, 1971, A Theory of Justice, Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press. (Scholar)
Generated Sun Apr 20 06:12:40 2014