Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
Law and Ideology" by Christine Sypnowich
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Bartholomew, Amy (ed.), 2007, Empire's Law: The American
Imperial Project and the ‘War to Remake the World’, London:
Pluto Press. (Scholar)
- Engels, F., 1890, Letter to C. Schmidt (October 27, 1890), in
K. Marx and F. Engels, Selected Works (Volume 3), Moscow:
Progress, 1970. (Scholar)
- Fisher, W.W. et al., 1933, American Legal
Realism, New York: Oxford University Press. (Scholar)
- Halpin, Andrew, 2006, ‘Ideology and Law,’ Journal
of Political Ideologies, 11: 153–168. (Scholar)
- Hirst, Paul, 1975, On Law and Ideology. London: MacMillan. (Scholar)
- Kennedy, D., 1976, ‘Form and Substance in Private Law
Adjudication,’ Harvard Law Review, 89 (8):
- Mannheim, K., 1936, Ideology and Utopia, New York:
Harcourt, Brace and World. (Scholar)
- Marx, K. and Engels, F., 1976, The German Ideology, (Collected Works, Volume 6), London: Lawrence and Wishart. (Scholar)
- Sypnowich, Christine, 1990, The Concept of Socialist Law, Oxford: Clarendon. (Scholar)