Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
Omnipresence" by Edward Wierenga
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Anselm, Monologion, in Brian Davies and G. R. Evans (eds.),
Anselm of Canterbury: The Major Works, Oxford: Oxford
University Press, 1998.
- Aquinas, St. Thomas, Summa contra Gentiles, James F.
Anderson (trans.), Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press,
- –––, Summa Theologica, in Basic
Writings of Saint Thomas Aquinas, Anton Pegis (ed.), New York:
Random House, 1945.
- Hartshorne, Charles, 1941, Man's Vision of God and the Logic of
Theism, New York: Harper & Brothers. (Scholar)
- Hudson, Hud, 2009, “Omnipresence,” in Thomas P. Flint and Michael C. Rea (eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Philosophical Theology, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 199–216. (Scholar)
- Swinburne, Richard, 1977, The Coherence of Theism, Oxford: Oxford University Press. (Scholar)
- Taliaferro, Charles, 1994, Consciousness and the Mind of God, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (Scholar)
- Wierenga, Edward, 1988, “Anselm on Omnipresence,” New Scholasticism, 52: 30–41. (Scholar)
- –––, 1997, “Omnipresence,” in Philip L. Quinn and Charles Taliaferro (eds.), A Companion to the Philosophy of Religion, Oxford: Blackwell Publishers, 286–290. (Scholar)