Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
The Notation in Principia Mathematica" by Bernard Linsky
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Carnap, R., 1947, Meaning and Necessity, Chicago: University of Chicago Press. (Scholar)
- Church, A. , 1976, “Comparison of Russell's Resolution of the Semantical Antinomies with That of Tarski”, Journal of Symbolic Logic, 41: 747–60. (Scholar)
- Chwistek, L., 1924, “The Theory of Constructive Types”,
Annales de la Société Polonaise de
Mathématique (Rocznik Polskiego Towarzystwa
Matematycznego), II: 9–48. (Scholar)
- Feys, R. and Fitch, F.B., 1969, Dictionary of Symbols of Mathematical Logic, Amsterdam: North Holland. (Scholar)
- Gödel, K., 1944, “Russell's Mathematical Logic”, in P.A. Schilpp, ed., The Philosophy of Bertrand Russell, LaSalle: Open Court, 125–153. (Scholar)
- Landini, G., 1998, Russell's Hidden Substitutional Theory, New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press. (Scholar)
- Linsky, B., 1999, Russell's Metaphysical Logic,
Stanford: CSLI Publications. (Scholar)
- Linsky, B., 2009, “From Descriptive Functions
to Sets of Ordered Pairs”, in
Reduction – Abstraction – Analysis, A. Hieke and
H. Leitgeb (eds.), Ontos: Munich, 259–272. (Scholar)
- Linsky, B., 2011, The Evolution of Principia Mathematica: Bertrand Russell's Manuscripts and Notes for the Second Edition, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. (Scholar)
- Russell, B., 1905, “On Denoting”, Mind (N.S.), 14: 530–538. (Scholar)
- Whitehead, A.N., and Russell, B. [PM], Principia
Mathematica, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1910–13,
second edition, 1925–27.