Linked bibliography for the SEP article "
Set Theory" by Thomas Jech
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Cantor, G., 1932, Gesammelte Abhandlungen,
Berlin: Springer-Verlag. (Scholar)
- Ulam, S., 1930, ‘Zur Masstheorie in der allgemeinen
Mengenlehre’, Fund. Math., 16: 140–150. (Scholar)
- Gödel, K., 1938, ‘The consistency of the axiom of choice and
the generalized continuum hypothesis’,
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (U.S.A), 24:
- Scott, D., 1961, ‘Measurable cardinals and constructible sets’,
Bull. Acad. Pol. Sci., 9: 521–524. (Scholar)
- Cohen, P., 1966, Set theory and the continuum hypothesis, New York: Benjamin. (Scholar)
- Jensen, R., 1972, ‘The fine structure of the constructible hierarchy’, Ann. Math. Logic, 4: 229–308. (Scholar)
- Martin, D. and Steel, J., 1989, ‘A proof of projective
determinacy’, J. Amer. Math. Soc., 2:
- Hrbacek, K. and Jech, T., 1999, Introduction to Set Theory, New York:
Marcel Dekker, Inc. (Scholar)