Use this tool to find book bargains on Amazon Marketplace. It works best on the "my areas of interest" setting, but you need to specify your areas of interest
first. You might also want to change your shopping locale
(currently the US locale).
Note: the best bargains on this page tend to go fast; the prices shown can be inaccurate because of this.
- Michael M. J. Fischer (2003). Emergent Forms of Life and the Anthropological Voice. Duke University Press.
- Sarah Franklin, Celia Lury & Jackie Stacey (eds.) (1991). Off-Centre: Feminism and Cultural Studies. Harpercollins Academic.
- Sue Thornham (2000). Feminist Theory and Cultural Studies: Stories of Unsettled Relations. Arnold.
- R. R. Marett (1932/1972). Faith, Hope, and Charity in Primitive Religion. New York,B. Blom.
- Philip E. Devine (1996). Human Diversity and the Culture Wars: A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Cultural Conflict. Praeger.
- Frances E. Mascia-Lees (2000). Taking a Stand in a Postfeminist World: Toward an Engaged Cultural Criticism. State University of New York Press.
- P. S. Moharir (2003). Nonuniqueness in Geoscientific Inference. Research Studies Press.
- Claude Lévi-Strauss (1969). The Elementary Structures of Kinship. Beacon Press.
- Morag Shiach (ed.) (1999). Feminism and Cultural Studies. Oxford University Press.
- Ella Shohat (2006). Taboo Memories, Diasporic Voices. Duke University Press.
- Steven A. LeBlanc (2003). Constant Battles: The Myth of the Peaceful, Noble Savage. St. Martin's Press.
- Rory J. Conces (1997). Blurred Visions: Philosophy, Science, and Ideology in a Troubled World. Peter Lang.
- Virginia Parrott Williams (1987). Surrealism, Quantum Philosophy, and World War I. Garland.
- David Schmidtz & Jason Brennan (2010). Brief History of Liberty. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Akhil Gupta & James Ferguson (eds.) (1997). Culture, Power, Place: Explorations in Critical Anthropology. Duke University Press.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: