OAI Archive: Adelaide Research & Scholarship
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Adelaide Research & Scholarship"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Moral Agency.Timothy Nailer - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Adelaide
- A Defence of the B-Theory of Time with Respect to the Problem of Change.James Vlachoulis - 2021 - Dissertation, University of Adelaide
- Veiled Criticism in Seneca's Epistulae Morales.Tamás Károly Preston - unknown
- Opening a Can of Spacetime Worms: The Metaphysics of Persistence.Danny George Wardle - 2021 - Dissertation, University of Adelaide
- Confronting the dark: using practice-led research to write about death.K. Klima - 2016 - TEXT: Journal of Writing and Writing Programs 35.
- The Cambridge Companion to Greek and Roman Philosophy.J. Baltussen - 2004 - Anglo-Hellenic Review 16.
- The audience for Rick Bigwood's exploitative contracts.J. Gava - 2007 - Australian Journal of Legal Philosophy 32.
- The Earth community and ecological jurisprudence.P. Burdon - 2013 - Oñati Socio-Legal Series 3 (5).
- The future of music research in Australia and the legacy of Mozart note crunching.S. Knopoff - 2005 - In E. Mackinlay, D. Collins & S. Owens (eds.), Aesthetics and experience in music performance.
- The acoustic separation of the criminal law theorist: Meir Dan-Cohen's Harmful Thoughts.I. Leader-Elliott - 2003 - Australian Journal of Legal Philosophy 28.
- The rights of nature: Reconsidered.P. Burdon - 2010 - Australian Humanities Review 49.
- Rehabilitating resemblance redux.G. O'Brien - 2016 - In T. Metzinger (ed.), Open MIND Philosophy and the Mind Sciences in the 21st Century. Volume 2.
- Participant Observation as Ethnography or Ethnography as Participant Observation in Organizational Research.P. J. Sandiford - unknown
- The epistemology of patient safety research.W. Runciman, G. Ross Baker, P. Michel, I. Jauregui, R. Lilford, A. Andermann, R. Flin & W. Weeks - 2008 - International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare 6 (4).
- Evidence-based practice: to be or not to be, this is the question!K. Zeitz & H. McCutcheon - unknown
- Factors influencing the publication of social performance information: an Australian case study.A. McMurtrie - unknown
- Repertoires: how to transform a project into a research community.S. Leonelli & R. Ankeny - 2015 - BioScience 65 (7):701-708.
- Seeking community views on allocation of scarce resources in a pandemic in Australia: Two methods, two answers.J. Street, H. Marshall, A. Braunack-Mayer, W. Rogers, P. Ryan & The Fluviews Team - 2016 - In S. Dodda & R. Ankeny (eds.), Big Picture Bioethics: Developing Democratic Policy in Contested Domains.
- Patterns of nursing: a review of nursing in a large metropolitan hospital.G. Fitzgerald, A. Pearson, K. Walsh, L. Long & N. Heinrich - 2003 - Journal of Clinical Nursing 12 (3).
- Vygotsky's philosophy: Constructivism and its criticisms examined.H. Liu & R. Matthews - 2005 - International Education Journal: Comparative Perspective 6 (3).
- Ancient philosophers on the sense of smell.J. Baltussen - unknown
- Wild law: The philosophy of Earth Jurisprudence.P. Burdon - unknown
- Medical education: revolution, devolution and evolution in curriculum philosophy and design.G. Wittert & A. Nelson - 2009 - Medical Journal of Australia 191 (1).
- Pragmatism as the philosophical foundation for the Joanna Briggs meta-aggregative approach to qualitative evidence synthesis.K. Hannes & C. Lockwood - unknown
- Peter Drucker's ontology: understanding business relationships and networks.C. Medlin - unknown