OAI Archive: DigitalCommons@Florida International University
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DigitalCommons@Florida International University"
This set has the following status: partial.
- The Profits of (the Critique of) Patriarchy: On Toxic Masculinity, Feminism, & Corporate Capitalism in the Barbie Movie.Bryant W. Sculos - unknown
- Perceptions and Risk: The Role of Education, Body Image, Partner Availability, and Condom Negotiation on Black Women’s Sexual Risk-Taking Behaviors.Brittany Nicole Boyd - unknown
- "We Need Educational Confession": A Philosophical Inquiry of Curriculum as Confession.Christopher M. Cruz - unknown
- Stoicism and Just War Theory.Leonidas D. Konstantakos - 2021 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- The Politics of the Self: Psychedelic Assemblages, Psilocybin, and Subjectivity in the Anthropocene.Joshua Falcon - unknown
- Banshees of Late Capitalism: War, Ecology, & Alienation.Bryant W. Sculos - 2023 - Class, Race and Corporate Power 11 (1).
- Primitivismo y poesía femenina en el Cono Sur: Gabriela Mistral, Alfonsina Storni y Juana de Ibarbourou.Ramon Muniz - 2021 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- Hema Upadhyay: Disrupting the hegemony of the slums, a negative social spiral.Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- Joy as contestation: Frida Kahlo, "The Dream".Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- The beautiful is unveiled.Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- The unpresentable and the aesthetics of the sublime in the Art of Alfredo Jaar.Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- LasTesis: mass-collaboration + mass-contaminated language = changing the story.Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- A dialogue on Marta Minujin's happening: Leyendo las noticias.Silvia Márquez Pease - unknown
- One Hundred Years of the Dialectic: Reflections on “Marxism and Philosophy”.Daniel Skidmore-Hess - 2022 - Class, Race and Corporate Power 10 (1).
- Criticizing Past and Modern Ideology Through Twisted Comedy Series: A Case of "Comrade Detective".Damian Winczewski & Slawomir Czapnik - 2021 - Class, Race and Corporate Power 9 (1).
- What's Past is Prologue: Transforming Trauma, Rewriting Identity in Gloria Anzaldua's "Borderlands/La Frontera" and "Light in the Dark/Luz en lo Oscuro".Richard Edward Riley - unknown
- Why Black Collegiate Women Volunteer: A Perspective on Meaning Making Through Service with the Community.Nashira Amina Williams - 2019 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- The Sanctuary of Acceptance: Love and Identity Through the Letters and Poetry of John Keats.Amanda Caridad Estevez - unknown
- No Man's Land: Critical Disability and Exile in Modernist Literature.Danny Fernandez - unknown
- The Notions of the "Closet" and the "Secret" in Oscar Wilde's, The Picture of Dorian Gray.Jessica Maria Oliveira - unknown
- A Mixed Method Study of Prospective Teachers' Epistemic Beliefs and Web Evaluation Strategies Concerning Hoax Websites.Jennifer Coccaro-Pons - 2018 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- It's Capitalism, Stupid!: The Theoretical and Political Limitations of the Concept of Neoliberalism.Bryant William Sculos - 2019 - Class, Race and Corporate Power 7 (2).
- Self-Referential Features in Sacred Texts.Donald Haase - unknown
- Truffles Have Never Been Modern: An Actor-Network Theorization of 150 Years of French Trufficulture.Eric Van Vleet - 2018 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- A Follow-Up Outcome Evaluation of Independent Living Services for Foster Care Youth.Savvas Daniel Georgiades - 2003 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- The Ethical Import of Entheogens.Joshua Falcon - unknown
- Reimagining African Authenticity Through Adichie's Imitation Motif.Ivette Rodriguez - unknown
- The Printed Word in Joyce's Ulysses.Reynaldo Ales - unknown
- An Ethnographic Study of Sectarian Negotiations among Diaspora Jains in the USA.Venu Vrundavan Mehta - unknown
- Listening/Reading for Disremembered Voices: Additive Archival Representation and the Zong Massacre of 1781.E. Cartaya Jorge - unknown
- Worlds Ahead?: On the Dialectics of Cosmopolitanism and Postcapitalism.Bryant William Sculos - 2017 - Dissertation, Florida International University
- Reimagining Movements: Towards a Queer Ecology and Trans/Black Feminism.Gabriel Benavente - unknown
- Capitalism Rejected is Education Perfected: The Imperfect Examples of Tarzan’s New York Adventure and Captain Fantastic.E. Alford Steven - unknown
- Conflating perspectives : Derrida and Danticat interrogate the concept of identity.Alexandra Szucs Cunningham - unknown
- Anarchy and Anti-Intellectualism: Reason, Foundationalism, and the Anarchist Tradition.Joaquin A. Pedroso - unknown
- Queering the Library of Congress.Carlos R. Fernandez - unknown
- We Are Standing in the Nick of Time: Translative Relevance in Anne Carson's "Antigonick".Michelle Alonso - unknown
- Proceduralizing Privilege: Designing Shakespeare in Virtual Reality and the Problem with the Canon.David M. Frisch - unknown
- Turn Me On or Off: A Study On Epigenetics and Merleau-Ponty in Angela Carter’s “The Lady of the House of Love”.Solsiree Lynn Skarlinsky - unknown
- It Must Have Been Him: Coherence Effects within the Legal System.Jonathan N. Carbone - unknown
- The Commodification of Queer Virgins in Shakespeare, Spenser, and Keats.Laura M. Ortega - unknown
- The World in Singing Made: David Markson's "Wittgenstein's Mistress".Tiffany L. Fajardo - unknown
- The Relationship between Metacognition, Self-Actualization, and Well-Being among University Students: Reviving Self-Actualization as the Purpose of Education.Yalda Amir Kiaei - unknown
- Neuroscience and Hindu Aesthetics: A Critical Analysis of V.S. Ramachandran’s “Science of Art”.Logan R. Beitmen - unknown
- Hegel's Critique of Contingency in Kant's Principle of Teleology.Kimberly Zwez - unknown
- Genocide in the Middle East: The Ottoman Empire, Iraq, and Sudan.Hannibal B. Travis - unknown
- The Principles of the Law of Software Contracts: At Odds with Copyright, Consumers, and European Law?Hannibal B. Travis - 2010 - Tulane Law Review 83:1557.
- Estimating the Economic Impact of Mass Digitization Projects on Copyright Holders: Evidence from the Google Book Search Litigation.Hannibal B. Travis - unknown
- YouTube from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe: Tyrannize Locally, Censor Globally.Hannibal B. Travis - unknown
- The Cultural and Intellectual Property Interests of the Indigenous Peoples of Turkey and Iraq.Hannibal B. Travis - unknown
- On the Existence of National Identity Before 'Imagined Communities': The Example of the Assyrians of Mesopotamia, Anatolia, and Persia.Hannibal B. Travis - unknown
- The Joycean Sublime.Anthony Moreno - unknown
- Women-led Community Development Organizations (CDOs) in Miami-Dade County: A Model of Community Development Efforts Impacting the Economic Security of Women.Jan Lindsay Solomon - unknown
- The Buddhist Coleridge: Creating Space for The Rime of the Ancient Mariner within Buddhist Romantic Studies.Katie Pacheco - unknown
- Hermetic Text and Subtext: Paranormal Phenomena in the Works of Alejandro Tapia y Rivera and Benito Pérez Galdós.Agnes Ruiz-López - unknown
- Waking the sleeping giant: Beliefs of Brazilian and *American teachers concerning liberation curriculum.Veronica Gesser - unknown
- A comparison of academic achievement of Montessori and non -Montessori students in a public school setting.Jane Carol Manner - unknown