OAI Archive: DSpace at Belgorod State University
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DSpace at Belgorod State University"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Social and humanitarian expert assessment of biomedical innovations.I. A. Aseeva & V. G. Budanov - 2021 - Asian Social Science 11 (21).
- Football fans in the context of negative identity.S. A. Kutomanov, T. I. Lipich, O. S. Borisova & S. S. Pocheptsov - 2021 - Revista San Gregorio 32.
- Ontology of freedom and anthropology of violence: to transhumanity.S. N. Borisov, V. P. Rimskiy, M. A. Ignatov & V. S. Ignatova - 2021 - The Social Sciences 11 (7).
- Role of justice while implementing civilian control measures in modern Russian society.D. Davtyan, O. Nikonova, T. Streltsova, O. Rudakova & N. Pshenichnaya - 2019 - European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences 76.
- Modern anthropology crisis and personal identity in subcultures.S. N. Borisov, M. A. Ignatov, O. N. Rymskaya & N. V. Starikov - 2016 - Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication 6.
- Evald Ilyenkov and Soviet Philosophy : interview.A. Maidansky & V. Oittinen - 2021 - Monthly Review 71.
- Hegel's logic revisited, reconsidered and applied. Hegel for social movements by Andy Blunden, Leiden, Boston, Brill, 2019 : book review.A. Maidansky - 2020 - Mind, Culture, and Activity 27.
- The concept of violence in the philosophy of Aristotle.S. Borisov, V. Rimskiy, R. Ivashina & I. Lyashenko - 2019 - SHS Web of Conferences 72.
- The problem of aim of science in the philosophy of scientific realism.I. A. Maidanskaya, A. V. Kuznetsov, S. V. Reznik, V. P. Rimsky & E. A. Mariasova - 2021 - Journal of History Culture and Art Research 6 (3).
- Epistemological models in understanding cultural and civilizational specificity.V. P. Rimskiy, G. N. Kalinina, T. I. Lipich, I. M. Nevleva, V. A. Noskov & S. V. Reznik - unknown
- Ontology of the nanoworld: system approach and the concept of evolutionism.M. V. Beilin, L. M. Gazniuk, A. V. Kuznetsov, T. I. Lipich & S. V. Reznik - 2018 - Amazonia Investiga 7 (13).
- The "True religion" and the philosophical god of Spinoza.A. Maidansky - 2019 - European Journal of Science and Theology 15 (6):117-128.
- Evald Ilyenkov’s "Creative Marxism": A Review of E.V. Ilyenkov: Zhit’ Filosofiei [To Live by Philosophy] by Sergey Mareev.Andrey Maidansky & Evgeni V. Pavlov - 2018 - Historical Materialism 26 (4):214-226.
- Sociocultural aspect of realization of civil control in modern Russian society.D. V. Davtyan, M. V. Selyukov, O. N. Polukhin, K. A. Khripkov & V. M. Zaharov - 2019 - Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews 7 (5):802-806.
- Is philosophy a knowledge or its condition? Platon's Academy and the possible modernity.A. V. Tikhonov - 2018 - Философия. Социология. Право 43 (2):377-383.
- Basic principles of the activity and synergetic approach as a means of interdisciplinary research.L. M. Bolsunovskaya, I. A. Kuprieva & S. I. Gamzatova - unknown
- Rumi's mystical ontology in his poetry.Boostani Mahdieh - unknown
- The old new Bakhtin.P. A. Olkhov - 2014 - Russian Studies in Literature 50 (4):9-15.
- Reality of the Ideal.A. Maidansky - 2014 - In A. Levant & V. Oittnen (eds.), Dialectics of the Ideal : Evald Ilyenkov and Creative Soviet Marxism. Boston, USA: Leiden. pp. 125-143.
- Interpretations of a Protest Variations in the Humanities.M. V. Markhgeym, A. E. Novikova, O. N. Polukhin, E. E. Tonkov & A. V. Zejnalbdyeva - unknown
- Consciousness as a necessary element of evolution of the cosmos.K. M. Laufer - unknown
- Philosophical problems of social and human cognition.M. Z. Izotov & R. K. Turyszhanova - unknown
- Socio-cultural and geopolitical risks in modern society.Ja S. Yaskevich - unknown
- The philosophy of structuralism in language and linguistics.Bahram Moghaddas & O. V. Dekhnich - unknown
- Russian Leviathan and the Marxist idea of dying out of the State.A. D. Maidansky - unknown
- Project strategies of political thought: meta-scientific dominants.O. N. Polukhin & P. A. Olkhov - unknown
- Methodological strategies of humanitarian research and expertise: assessment of socio-cultural risks.B. I. Pruzhinin & T. G. Shchedrina - unknown
- The origins of consciousness in later soviet neomarxism.N. I. Biryukov - unknown
- Philosophical comprehension of natural-science understanding of the matter and its types.V. P. Tsyupka - unknown
- Reflection of human dignity from the descriptive to the constructive approach.S. A. Myakchilo - unknown
- The methodological problems of “human-sizedness” of modern cosmological theories.V. E. Penkov & A. V. Subbotin - unknown
- Themistius and his works in the context of cultural continuity = Фемистий и его сочинения в контексте культурного континуитета.N. N. Bolgov - unknown
- The post-structuralism philosophy as postmodernism culture reflection.T. J. Afanasjeva - unknown