OAI Archive: DSpace at Belgorod State University
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "DSpace at Belgorod State University"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Is Philosophy a Knowledge or its Condition? Platon's Academy and the Possible Modernity.A. V. Tikhonov - 2018 - Философия. Социология. Право 43 (2):377-383.I propose to refer to Plato's view on the development and life of the philosophical knowledge which is can be taught.No categories
- Basic Principles of the Activity and Synergetic Approach as a Means of Interdisciplinary Research.L. M. Bolsunovskaya, I. A. Kuprieva & S. I. Gamzatova - unknownThe paper considers the problem of interdisciplinarity as the main tendency of today’s science to unite the methodology and terminology and adapt them to any academic field in order to achieve more objective results in the study of complex phenomena. This article is a descriptive one and it deals with problems of terms’ interpretations and their adaptation to the anthropocentric research viewed by scientists of different academic schools.No categories
- Rumi's Mystical Ontology in His Poetry.Boostani Mahdieh - unknownRumi's nostalgia has always attracted the soul of the enchanted and wise human in the valley of mysticism. This nostalgia is crystallized from centuries of human thought, which has been developed by human conflict for self-knowledge. The total extract in Rumi’s immortal works, especially in his two famous works, the Mathnavi Manavi and the Divan Shams, is love, which builds the main pillar of Rumi’s ontology. Hence, the school of Rumi is called “the school of love” and he has been (...)No categories
- The Old New Bakhtin.P. A. Olkhov - 2014 - Russian Studies in Literature 50 (4):9-15.A review of the academic edition of the Collected Works of the outstanding Russian philosopher and philologist M.M. Bakhtin. For sixteen years, the research team led by S. Bocharov somehow almost unnoticed to the scientific community, read, rechecked, commented and republished all the texts of Bakhtin. There were six volumes in seven voluminous books, with a huge scientific apparatus.No categories
- Reality of the Ideal.A. Maidansky - 2014 - In A. Levant & V. Oittnen (eds.), Dialectics of the Ideal : Evald Ilyenkov and Creative Soviet Marxism. Boston, USA: Leiden. pp. 125-143.Marxism started with a revolt against its nurse - Hegel’s philosophy. In 1845 in Brussels, as Marx remembered, he and Engels decided to ‘settle accounts with our erstwhile philosophical conscience ’.J The radical error of Hegelianism consists in the belief that ideas rule over the world, and the whole history of mankind is some ‘other-being’ of pure ideas. So Marx and Engels intended to turn philosophy upside down - to drive away philosophy, with its ‘drunken speculation’, from the ‘science of (...)No categories
- Interpretations of a Protest Variations in the Humanities.M. V. Markhgeym, A. E. Novikova, O. N. Polukhin, E. E. Tonkov & A. V. Zejnalbdyeva - unknownApproaches to definition of a protest in social, political and legal sciences are presented in study. Taking into account contents of concepts of the complex right and independent subjective right, researchers offered own position of interpretation of the right for a protest in modern condition.
- Consciousness as a Necessary Element of Evolution of the Cosmos.K. M. Laufer - unknownThe article considers the ideas of the early work of E.V. Ilyenkov "Cosmology of the Spirit" of necessity and inevitability of matter to create consciousness. Dialectics of subject responses to impacts of the outside world is represented from the materialist point of view: from mechanical response in inanimate nature to subject and activity-oriented nature of human consciousness.
- Philosophical Problems of Social and Human Cognition.M. Z. Izotov & R. K. Turyszhanova - unknownThe given article goes for the demarcation idea of social and intrascientific values. It is noted that the important component of social development is the world of things, which is created by the human in the process of writing and included into the social existence context. At the same time, as the world is humanized, a human as a social being is usually included in the object of social cognition. As a result, the knower and the object of social cognition (...)
- The Philosophy of Structuralism in Language and Linguistics.Bahram Moghaddas & O. V. Dekhnich - unknownStructuralism underlies on the concepts that every system possesses a structure, that structure determines the position of every element of a whole, that structural rules deal with coexistence than changes, and that structures are the "real things" underlying the surface of meaning. In language and linguistic studies, structuralism includes collecting a corpus of utterances and then attempting to classify all of the elements of the corpus at their different linguistic levels.
- Socio-Cultural and Geopolitical Risks in Modern Society.Ja S. Yaskevich - unknownThe specifics of political and socio-cultural risks in the context of globalization is revealed, the formation factors of geopolitical and local risks are described and the content models of contemporary geopolitical scenarios are analyzed.
- Russian Leviathan and the Marxist Idea of Dying Out of the State.A. D. Maidansky - unknownThis paper deals with the causes of blatant discrepancies of Marxist idea of the state dying-off with the historical practice of "real socialism". The author concludes that the real possibility of the state dying-off is opened by the process of decentralization, personalization of production that results from the emergence of a new type of technology such as the programmable, automatically operating machines.No categories
- Project Strategies of Political Thought: Meta-Scientific Dominants.O. N. Polukhin & P. A. Olkhov - unknownThis paper deals with the problem of philosophical and scientific reflection of the value assumptions in political thinking. The authors of the paper use the concept of civic consciousness to demonstrate the relationship of historical axiological senses of political thinking in the context of holistic comprehension of the state life of people.
- Methodological Strategies of Humanitarian Research and Expertise: Assessment of Socio-Cultural Risks.B. I. Pruzhinin & T. G. Shchedrina - unknownThis paper deals with the modern methodological strategies of humanitarian researches in the context of practical use of modern science. The authors give the idea that the methodology requires tools of cultural and historical epistemology, with the help of which the scientific community could examine socio-cultural risks arising from applied researches.No categories
- The Origins of Consciousness in Later Soviet Neomarxism.N. I. Biryukov - unknownThe article deals with a group of Soviet philosophers who sought a non-dogmatic, innovative interpretation of Marxism. The key figures were Evald Ilyenkov, Felix Mikhailov and Genrikh Batishchev. Drawing on the recently published writings of "early" Marx that dealt with subjects going beyond the official tenets of dialectical and historical materialism, they attempted to reconsider the concept of the ideal, seeking to amend its status within the doctrine, stressed the fundamental difference between the natural and the social and hence the (...)
- Philosophical Comprehension of Natural-Science Understanding of the Matter and its Types.V. P. Tsyupka - unknownThe matter can be defined as an objective reality. The definition of the matter has a universal value for the natural science.No categories
- Reflection of Human Dignity From the Descriptive to the Constructive Approach.S. A. Myakchilo - unknownImplicit contradictions of modern concepts of human dignity hinder the implementation of the principle of dignity as a regulator of social practice. We need a new theory of dignity, which is expected to replace the descriptive approach and aims to synthesize the idea and images of human dignity into a single value-rational and emotional complex supported by the mechanism of self-consciousness of the individual and the human community, and by the reflection of dignity.
- The Methodological Problems of “Human-Sizedness” of Modern Cosmological Theories.V. E. Penkov & A. V. Subbotin - unknownThe article is picking up new methodological approaches to the study of the Cosmos and the understanding of the place of a human being in the Universe. The article has a methodological character and is presented in the form of the analysis and synthesis of various aspects of the study of this problem. The article considers theoretical and methodological aspects of cosmology, the analysis of modern scientific theories, the scope of their applicability. The obtained outputs can be used in cosmological (...)No categories
- Themistius and His Works in the Context of Cultural Continuity = Фемистий И Его Сочинения В Контексте Культурного Континуитета.N. N. Bolgov - unknownThis article is devoted to the general heritage of Themistius, the orator, philosopher, and rhetorician who worked in Constantinople in the second half of the fourth century. All previous works have considered only his philosophical ideas. The author pays special attention to Themistius’s orations, which are divided into political and private.No categories
- The Post-Structuralism Philosophy as Postmodernism Culture Reflection.T. J. Afanasjeva - unknownThe postmodernism merit consists that it doesn't leave from the analysis of this sort of problems, as unworthy attention of the professional philosopher. The human culture isn't reduced only to the certain refined samples which admits any group of people.