OAI Archive: ePublications@SCU
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "ePublications@SCU"
This set has the following status: partial.
- The impact of a coaching/sporting culture on one coach's identity: how narrative became a useful tool in reconstructing coaching ideologies.Chris Zehntner & J. McMahon - 2014 - Sport Coaching Review 3 (2):145-161.
- An epistemic theory of religious fundamentalism.Adam Raoul - unknown
- Bi-relational design: a brief introduction and illustration.Adam Raoul - unknown
- Caution regarding righteous absolutes: relational ethics and social welfare intervention in the Pacific Nations.J. Thompson Lester - unknown
- Impacts of the 2008 global financial crisis on securities market supervision and implications for emerging markets: regulatory perspectives.T. Duong Phuong - unknown
- Dwelling in the Anthropocene: reimagining university learning environments in response to social and ecological change.David Rousell - unknown
- Ceremony at a boundary fire: a story of Indigenist knowledge.Dawn Hill Adams, Shawn Wilson, Ryan Heavy Head & Edmund W. Gordon - unknown
- The Cartographic Network: re-imagining university learning environments through the methodology of immersive cartography.David Rousell - unknown
- Deconstructing organisational politics: a causal layered approach.Brenda Hall-Taylor - unknown
- Why philosophy really matters.Airdre Grant - unknown
- Epistemology at work: the ontological relationship between feminist methods, intersubjectivity and nursing research – a research exemplar.Ruth Walter, Nel Glass & Kierrynn Davis - unknown
- Heutagogy: a child of complexity theory.Stewart Hase & Chris Kenyon - unknown
- The poetics, politics and writing of memory.Robert Keith Percival - unknown
- Women and housing: making women’s experience visible.Louise Holdsworth - unknown
- Picturing lesbian, informing art therapy : a postmodern feminist autobiographical investigation.Susan Joyce - unknown
- Knowledge as agreement: inviting Indigenous innuendo.Daniel J. Peterson - unknown
- Carrying Across the Line.Robert I. Westwood, Michal Frenkel, Gavin Jack & Farzad Rafi Khan - unknown
- Situating Core-Peripheral Knowledge in Management and Organisation Studies.Robert I. Westwood, Gavin Jack, Farzad Rafi Khan & Michal Frenkel - unknown
- Core-Periphery Relations and Organisation Studies.Robert I. Westwood, Gavin Jack, Farzad Rafi Khan & Michal Frenkel - unknown
- Enhancing learning-centeredness in marketing principles curriculum.Tania von der Heidt & Ali Quazi - unknown
- Reconceptualising historical praxis : a dialogical approach to historical understanding.Emma Kearney - unknown
- The nature of nursing wisdom : a grounded theory approach.Peter John McErlain - unknown
- The indeterminate precision of narrative.Lyndall Adams - unknown
- Big blue ball : pictures, people, place ; connecting the world through creativity.Donna Wright - unknown
- Including the nonrational is sensible midwifery.Jennifer A. Parratt & Kathleen Fahy - unknown
- From Vulgar Words to Lightening Bolts: Nietzsche on Style, Language and Experience.Erika Kerruish - 2007 - Literature & Aesthetics 17 (2):28-43.
- Intentional communities: ethics as praxis.Ruth Rewa Bohill - unknown
- Questioning the epistemic virtue of strategy: the emperor has no clothes!Steven N. J. French, Alexander Kouzmin & Stephen J. Kelly - unknown
- Challenge, tension and possibility: an exploration into contemporary western herbal medicine in Australia.Sue Evans - unknown
- Understanding the nature of nursing through reflection: a case study approach.Iain W. Graham - unknown
- De Re Modality and the New Essentialism: A Dilemma.Paul Thom - 2003 - Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 44 (4):189-199.