OAI Archive: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Erasmus University Rotterdam"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Science and Values: A philosophical perspective on the justifiability of evidence based policymaking.Osman Dede - 2021 - Dissertation, Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics
- Dreaming with data: Assembling responsible knowledge practices in data-driven healthcare.M. J. Stevens - 2021 - Dissertation, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Method vs. Metaphysics.J. A. Van Ruler - 2020 - Church History and Religious Culture 100 (2-3).
- Epistemic Forms of Integrated Water Resources Management: Towards Versatility of Knowledge.F. Mukhtarov & A. K. Gerlak - 2020 - Policy Sciences: An International Journal Devoted to the Improvement of Policy Making 47 (2):101-120.
- Friedrich Engels and the technoscientific reproducibility of life.H. A. E. Zwart - 2020 - Science and Society : A Journal of Marxist Thought and Analysis 84 (3):369- 400.
- Toward social-transformative education: an ontological critique of self-directed learning.V. F. C. Servant-Miklos & L. H. J. Noordegraaf-Eelens - forthcoming - Critical Studies in Education.
- From Decline of the West to Dawn of Day.H. A. E. Zwart - 2020 - Janus Head: Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature, Continental Philosophy, Phenomenological Psychology, and the Arts 18 (1):55-66.
- Problems No One Looked For: Philosophical Expeditions into Medical Education.M. Veen & A. T. Cianciolo - forthcoming - Teaching and Learning in Medicine: An International Journal.
- Knowledge, skills and beetles: respecting the privacy of private experiences in medical education.M. Veen, J. Skelton & A. De la Croix - forthcoming - Perspectives on Medical Education.
- Talking about Talking : an Ecological-Enactive Perspective on Language.J. C. Van den Herik - 2019 - Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The Synthetic Cell as a Techno-scientific Mandala.H. A. E. Zwart - 2018 - International Journal of Jungian Studies 10.
- Hudde en Spinoza: waarom er maar één God is.L. Van Bunge - 2018 - Studium: Tijdschrift Voor Wetenschaps- En Universiteitsgeschiedenis 11 (1):55-61.
- Is pleasure all that is good about experience?Willem Deijl - 2019 - Philosophical Studies 176 (7):1-19.
- Two philosophies of the rhetoric of economics.U. I. Mäki - 1993 - In Rhetoric and Critical Thinking. Routledge.
- Sophocles' Antigone and the Promise of Ethical Life.L. Van den Berge - 2017 - Law and Humanities 11 (2):205-227.
- Politics of Flight : A Philosophical Refuge.T. Rahimy - 2017 - Dissertation, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Models of war 1770–1830: the birth of wargames and the trade-off between realism and simplicity.Paul Schuurman - 2017 - History of European Ideas 43 (5):442-455.
- Looking at the Others : Studies on ethical behavior and social relationships in organizations.F. B. Zuber - unknown
- Revolutions & re-iterations.V. F. C. Servant - unknown
- Answers to a Discussion Note: On the ‘Metaphor of the Metaphor’.Hugo Letiche & Jacco van Uden - 1998 - Organization Studies 19 (6):1029-1033.
- The Rhetoric of Investment Theory.T. Pistorius - unknown
- A metatheory of e-government: Creating some order in a fragmented research field.A. J. Meijer & V. J. J. M. Bekkers - unknown
- Unraveling scientific impact: Citation types in marketing journals.Stefan Stremersch, Nuno Camacho, Sofie Vanneste & Isabel Verniers - unknown
- Nietzsche’s New Dawn. Educating students to strive for better in a dynamic professional world.H. Joosten - 2015 - Dissertation, The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Historical and Political Thought in the Seventeenth-Century Dutch Republic: The Case of Marcus Zuerius Boxhorn.J. T. Nieuwstraten - unknown
- The Alignment of Morality and Profitability in Corporate Social Responsibility.J. Semeniuk - unknown
- In search of an audience..S. Stremersch - unknown
- Epistemic Compatibilism.G. Vasiliauskaitė - unknown
- Causal reasoning in economics: a selective exploration of semantic, epistemic and dynamical aspects.François Claveau - 2013 - Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics 6 (2):122.
- Two philosophies of the rhetoric of economics.I. U. M.äki - unknown
- Moving Circles: mobile media and playful identities.M. L. De Lange - unknown
- How Much Competition Do We Need in a Civilized Society?J. C. Ott - unknown
- Causality and Morality in Politics: The Rise of Naturalism in Dutch Seventeenth-Century Political Thought.H. W. Blom - unknown
- International comparisons of public sector performance: how to move ahead?S. G. J. Van de Walle - unknown
- Of the Conduct of the Understanding, by John Locke.P. Schuurman - unknown
- Book Reviews: How It Feels When Life Suddenly Gets Better Review of “The Nature of Happiness” by Desmond Morris Little Books Ltd., London, UK, 2004 ISBN: 1 904435 28 9, 176 Pages. [REVIEW]J. C. Ott - unknown
- Call for Policy Shift to Happiness.J. C. Ott - unknown
- Does Happiness Differ Across Cultures?R. Veenhoven - unknown
- Doctors as judges: the verdict on responsibility for health.S. Van de Vathorst & C. Alvarez-Dardet - unknown
- Globalization of authorship in the marketing discipline: Does it help or hinder the field?S. Stremersch & P. C. Verhoef - unknown
- Feminist knowledge and human security.T. -D. Truong - unknown
- Unraveling Scientific Impact: Citation types in marketing journals.S. Stremersch, N. M. A. Camacho, S. Vanneste & I. W. J. Verniers - 2015 - International Journal of Research in Marketing 32 (1):64-77.
- Development as freedom : contributions and shortcomings of Amartya Sen's development philosophy for feminist economics.I. P. Van Staveren & D. R. Gasper - unknown
- Streets of Paris, sunflower seeds, and Nobel prizes. Reflections on the quantitative paradigm of public health.J. P. Mackenbach - unknown
- The Principle of Affirmation: An ontological and epistemological ground of interculturality.S. Djunatan - unknown
- Ancient Chinese Philosophical Advice: Can it help us find happiness today?R. Veenhoven & Z. Guoqing - unknown
- Does happiness matter?R. Veenhoven - unknown
- Censorship of Philosophy in the Seventeenth-Century Dutch Republic.L. Bungvane - unknown
- Moving Circles: mobile media and playful identities.M. L. Langdee - unknown
- Customers' reactions to waiting: Effects of the presence of 'fellow sufferers' in the waiting room.A. ThH Pruyn & A. Smidts - unknown