OAI Archive: HELIN Digital Commons
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "HELIN Digital Commons"
This set has the following status: partial.
- An Exposition of Augustine's Theodicy: From Its Influences to Its Modern Application.Kevin J. Gray - unknown
- Plotinus and the Transcendental Aesthetic of Kant.John Shannon Hendrix - unknown
- Common Sense, Ordinary People, and College Education.Robert L. Castiglione - unknown
- Not of Woman Born? Extra-Uterine Destining and the Individual, Social and Spiritual Implications of Ectogenesis.Laura Johnson Dahlke - 2022 - Dissertation, Salve Regina University
- Plato and the Justice That Is Harmony.Lois Eveleth - unknown
- The Plurality of Truth in Culture, Context, and Heritage: A (Mostly) Post-Structuralist Analysis of Urban Conservation Charters.Jeremy C. Wells - 2007 - City and Time 3 (2).
- Simone Weil and the Divine Poetry of Mathematics.Vance G. Morgan - unknown
- Miracles and Supernatural Physics: Simone Weil on the Relationship Between Science and Religion.Vance G. Morgan - unknown
- Nietzsche's Ubermensch in the Hyperreal Flux.Anthony Pate - unknown
- Beyond the Black Horizon.Aaron Bruce - 2012 - Dissertation, Rhode Island College
- A Qualitative Study of the Epistemological Interplay between Teachers and Students in a High Stakes Testing Environment.Donald Bruce Bierman - unknown
- Three Perspectives on Happiness, from Ancient to Modern: Aristotle, Adam Smith, and Martin E.P. Seligman.Patrick D. Wong - 2020 - Dissertation, Salve Regina University
- The Importance of Properly Addressing Mental Health on College Campuses.Michaela M. Hunt - unknown
- Hope: The Core of Social Justice.Emily K. Locke - 2020 - Dissertation, Providence College
- Stakeholder Perspectives of Restorative Practices Implementation in an Urban School District.Kristen Hinson - 2020 - Dissertation, Johnson & Wales University
- Barely Scratching the Surface: A Study of Culturally Responsive Teaching Practices in Teacher Preparation Programs.Soljane Martinez - 2020 - Dissertation, Johnson & Wales University
- Fiction and theology.Philip E. Devine - unknown
- None dare call it bullshit.Philip E. Devine - unknown
- Emerging from the Tomb.Vance G. Morgan - unknown
- The emergent charter school model for ninth grade mildly disabled United States students: Extending to Africa.Emmanuel Teah Vincent - 2009 - Dissertation, Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island
- What May We Hope For?Vance G. Morgan - unknown - Bearings Online.
- International Berkeley Society Meets in Newport.Howard Browne - unknown
- Salve Regina Oral History Project: Dr. Lois Eveleth [audio].Lois Eveleth & Allison Graves - 2017 - Salve Regina Memory 4.
- Salve Regina Oral History Project: Dr. William Hersh [audio].William J. Hersh & Allyse Zajac - 2017 - Salve Regina Memory 10.
- Facing Our Demons.Vance G. Morgan - 2019 - Bearings Online.
- Living with Dying: Grief and Consolation in the Middle English Pearl.Karen A. Sylvia - unknown
- Suicide: An Archetypal Perspective.Katherine Best - unknown
- Psychological Projections in the Emergence of Hive Mind.Carolle Dalley - unknown
- Stages, Skills, and Steps of Archetypal Pattern Analysis.Pamela Buckle Henning - unknown
- "Once Both In and Out of Time": Language, Storytelling, and Transformation.Monika Reis - unknown
- Taking the Archetypes to School.Karen Basquez - unknown
- Destruction or Transformation? Leadership and the Archetypal Field.Silvia Behrend - unknown
- "Roselil and Her Mother": An Archetypal Interpretation of a Danish Folk Song.Flemming Behrend - unknown
- Intimations in the Night: The Journey Toward New Meaning in Aging.Michael Conforti - unknown
- Befriending Death: Over 100 Essayists on Living and Dying.Michael C. Vocino & Alfred G. Killilea - unknown
- 'Many Feign As They Are Dead": The Counterfeit Death in Romeo and Juliet and Much Ado about Nothing.Julie Bowman - unknown
- Identity: Cultural Knowledge--Self-knowledge. disClosure interviews Linda Alcoff.Ann M. Ciasullo, Christine R. Metzo & Jeffery L. Nicholas - unknown
- Toward a Radical Integral Humanism: MacIntyre’s Continuing Marxism.Jeffery L. Nicholas - 2013 - Studia Philosophica Wratislaviensia 8.
- Nation, Culture, Language, Metaphor: Living with and Understanding Each Other. disClosure interviews David Ingram.Kelli McAllister, Christine Metzo & Jeffery Nicholas - unknown
- Book Review: G. A. Cohen's Self-Ownership, Freedom, and Equality. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1995. [REVIEW]Jeffery L. Nicholas - unknown
- Dostoevsky, Raskolnikov, and Freedom in Crime and Punishment.Ryan P. Fink - unknown
- Questions Put To Jesus.William Paul Haas - unknown
- Befriending Death: 120 Views.Michael C. Vocino & Alfred G. Killilea - unknown
- Love.Saphan Ngourn - unknown