OAI Archive: Infoscience - École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Infoscience - École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Metrics, flawed indicators, and the case of philosophy journals.Andrea Polonioli - unknown
- Assemblage form: an ontology of the urban generic with regard to architecture, computation, and design.Trevor Patt - unknown
- Thinking Places.Jacques Lévy - unknown
- Urban-Nature: The Ecology of Planetary Artifice.Harry Gugger & Barbara Maçães E. Costa - unknown
- Les murs de la critique.Thomas Favre-Bulle - unknown
- The Impossible Here.André Ourednik - unknown
- The Coherence of Theories-Dependencies and Weights.Jason Jingshi Li, Rex Bing Hung Kwok & Norman Foo - unknown
- A Philosophical Foundation for Business and IT Alignment in Enterprise Architecture with the Example of SEAM.Boris Shishkov, Gil Regev, Biljana Bajic-Bizumic, Arash Golnam, George Popescu, Gorica Tapandjieva, Anshuman Bahadur Saxena & Alain Wegmann - unknown
- Causal models as multiple working hypotheses about environmental processes.Keith Beven - unknown
- A Modeling Framework for Analyzing the Viability of Service Systems.Arash Golnam, Gil Regev & Alain Wegmann - unknown
- Re-imagining the traditional lecture: an action research approach to teaching student teachers to ‘do’ philosophy.Roland Tormey & Deirdre Henchy - unknown
- Is EMC modelling useful for standardization?M. Ianoz & H. Sauvain - unknown
- Artificial Life X.L. M. Rocha, L. S. Yaeger, M. A. Bedeau, D. Floreano, R. L. Goldstone & Alessandro Vespignani - unknown
- Book of Abstracts - Scientific Sections. Anonymes - unknown
- Book of Abstracts - Symposia. Anonymes - unknown
- Understanding the Representational Mind.Josef Perner - 1991 - Cambridge: MIT Press.