OAI Archive: JAIST Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "JAIST Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- An Action Research Into International Masters Program in Practicing Management (IMPM): Suggesting Refraction to Complement Reflection for Management Learning in the Global Knowledge Economy.Tunc D. Medeni & Katsuhiro Umemoto - unknownInternational Masters Program in Practicing Management (IMPM) is a collaborative effort by major business schools and corporations around the world, balancing practical and academic issues within pedagogy of “experienced reflection”. This action research into the IMPM aims to explain the IMPM and its importance for the global knowledge economy, as well as identify and improve the current limitations of the program. As a result, we hope to provide specific suggestions for the IMPM practice and general guidelines for business education. Our (...)No categories
- Is Science About Power and Money?Zbigniew Król - unknownThis article presents some modern philosophical reasons that lay behind the introduction of the concept of the hermeneutical horizon to explain scientific change; cf. , chapter 17. These reasons reveal arbitrariness of sociological variabilism following from its elimination of the objective intellectual factors, essential in knowledge creation.
- The Importance of Multimedia Principle and Emergence Principle.Andrzej P. Wierzbicki & Yoshiteru Nakamori - unknownThe original publication is available at JAIST Press http://www.jaist.ac.jp/library/jaist-press/index.html.No categories
- Systemic Epistemology : A Synthetic View for the Systems Sciences Foundations.Mercedes Clusella Maria, Eugenia Ortiz Maria & Antonio Luna Pedro - unknownThis paper discusses a vision of the research that stems from the philosophical and empiric field. The concrete objective is to elaborate a strong systemic epistemology due to the conviction that in the field of cognition it might necessarily be evolutive. That is, change when the research demands it and the discipline formalization reaches maturity. The great search is directed towards the study of foundations on Transdisciplinar Systemics. There is still an open debate on the characteristics and significant notes of (...)No categories
- How System Models Contributes to the Design of Information Systems.I. Herrera Susana, M. Clusella Maria, N. Tkachuk Gregorio & A. Luna Pedro - unknownSystemics is a discipline which has transdisciplinary characteristics; it shares its foundations with other scientific disciplines. This paper argues that the principles and methodologies of Systemics enrichs Information Systems Engineering (ISE). Thus ISE could be consider as a sub-domain of Systemics. The most relevant ISE’s objetive is to obtain succesful information systems (IS). Hence, it tries to improve analysis/design techniques. ISE’s core is found in the models -or abstract representations of reality- and systemic modellization belongs to ISE’s methodologies set. This (...)No categories