OAI Archive: Linguistic Electronic Archive
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Linguistic Electronic Archive"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Teoria Ed Epistemologia Della Glottodidattica Per L'Infanzia.Michele Daloiso - unknownThis essay deals with the epistemological nature of Eary Language Teaching Methodology. After briefly descibing the evolution of this branch of Langauge Teaching Methodology in Italy, we propose to redefine its field of interest and describe an epistemological interdisciplinary model made up of three interrelated dimensions: the acquisitional dimension, the linguistic and cultural dimension, and the methodological dimension. The conclusion indicates some practical implications of the model for early language teaching practice.No categories
- Mencius and Xunzi on Human Nature: The Concept of Moral Autonomy in the Early Confucian Tradition.Maurizio Scarpari - unknownThe doctrines on the goodness or evilness of human nature maintained in ancient China respectively by Mencius and Xunzi has been interpreted mosttly as a contradition within the Confucian school. In this article it is argued that they represent two distinct , yet possible and congruous, modes of interpreting and re-elaboarting Confucius teachings, two opposing yet largerly complementary currents which have developed within the Confucian school.
- Review of Cooksey T. L., Plato’s Symposium: A Reader's Guide, Continuum, London-New York 2010. [REVIEW]Laura Candiotto - unknown
- Report on the 10th International Ontology Congress, San Sebastian/Barcelona 1-9/10/2012: Physis. From Elementary Particles to Human Nature. [REVIEW]Laura Candiotto - unknownNo categories
- Wittgenstein and Plato. Connections, Comparisons and Contrasts.Luigi Perissinotto - unknownThe volume is dedicated to a direct exploration of Wittgenstein and Plato. It is a complation of essays by thirteen authors of diverse geogtraphical provenance, orientation and philosophical interest. The volume offers the most complete and detailed view to date on Wittgenstein and Plato, without being tied to any unilateral guidelines from either a critical or a philosophical perspective.
- Interdisciplinarity.An Idea of University in the 21st Century.Umberto Margiotta - unknownThe article deals with the evolving features and development trends of universities in the 21st century. They are described as characterized by institutional complexity, since they come to terms with the multiple, often conflicting roles and aims of education and training, often reflecting contradictory attitudes, both conservatory and critical - which seems to point out the growing need for interdisciplinary perspectives. The concept of interdisciplinarity is then teased out and explained, by contrasting it with related concepts involving a plurality of (...)
- Man and Nature.Marco Fazzini - unknown