OAI Archive: Loughborough University Institutional Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Loughborough University Institutional Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- The future of heuristic fossils.Simon T. Downs & Claire Lerpiniere - 2018 - In C. Storni (ed.), Proceedings of the Design Research Society 2018 (DRS2018), Limerick, Republic of Ireland, 25th to 28th June 2018. Vol 4. Limerick: pp. 1567-1581.
- The girl and Simone de Beauvoir's The second sex: Feminine becomings.Elspeth Mitchell - 2017 - Australian Feminist Studies 32 (93):259-275.
- Land use planning, supermarkets and reciprocated ideologies: the construction and mediation of articulated discourses 1979-1999.Michael T. Casselden - 2001 - Dissertation, Loughborough University
- Ethics of play in earpiece performances by Nature Theater of Oklahoma and Gob Squad.Dalmasso Frederic - 2017 - Performance Philosophy 3 (1):233-245.
- Moving KM to the next generation: The contribution of critical systems thinking.Simatwo Sharon, Ragsdell Gillian & Jackson Thomas - unknown
- Eastern cultural heritage, digital remediation and global perspectives.Bolewski Christin - unknown
- What would Wittgenstein say about social media?Brooker Phil, Dutton William & Greiffenhagen Christian - unknown
- Lefebvre, Henri.Vradis Antonis - unknown
- I know this one, but the answer is complex???T. Downs Simon - unknown
- Response to Stanley Cavell's The World Viewed.Paul Jenner - unknown
- Man, nature and technology??? eastern philosophy, global issues and western digital visualisation practice.Christin Bolewski - unknown
- Material and efficient cause interpretations of the formative model: resolving misunderstandings and clarifying conceptual language.John W. Cadogan, Nick Lee & Laura Chamberlain - unknown
- Beyond scoring: facilitating enhanced evaluation of the design quality of NHS healthcare buildings.Derek S. Thomson, Dennis J. O'Keeffe & Andrew R. J. Dainty - unknown
- Research and practice: a critical reflection on approaches that underpin research into people's information behaviour.Mark Hepworth, Philipp Grunewald & Geoffrey L. Walton - unknown
- Is replication important for HCI?Christian Greiffenhagen & Stuart Reeves - unknown
- Linguistic relativism: logic, grammar, and arithmetic in cultural comparison.Christian Greiffenhagen & Wes Sharrock - unknown