OAI Archive: Loughborough University Institutional Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Loughborough University Institutional Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- T. Downs Simon, I Know This One, but the Answer is Complex???This paper is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence. It was presented at the Design Research Society 50th Anniversary Conference.No categories
- Paul Jenner, Response to Stanley Cavell's The World Viewed.No categories
- Christin Bolewski, Man, Nature and Technology??? Eastern Philosophy, Global Issues and Western Digital Visualisation Practice.No categories
- John W. Cadogan, Nick Lee & Laura Chamberlain, Material and Efficient Cause Interpretations of the Formative Model: Resolving Misunderstandings and Clarifying Conceptual Language.No categories
- Derek S. Thomson, Dennis J. O'Keeffe & Andrew R. J. Dainty, Beyond Scoring: Facilitating Enhanced Evaluation of the Design Quality of NHS Healthcare Buildings.No categories
- Mark Hepworth, Philipp Grunewald & Geoffrey L. Walton, Research and Practice: A Critical Reflection on Approaches That Underpin Research Into People's Information Behaviour.
- Christian Greiffenhagen & Stuart Reeves, Is Replication Important for HCI?No categories
- Christian Greiffenhagen & Wes Sharrock, Linguistic Relativism: Logic, Grammar, and Arithmetic in Cultural Comparison.No categories