OAI Archive: Publikationer från KTH
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Publikationer från KTH"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Intra-Representational Practice : An Inquiry into the Conditions for the Possibility of Interdisciplinary Imaginative Collaborative Architectural Modeling in Sustainable Urban Design.Pehr-Mikael Sällström - unknown
- The Rationality and Moral Acceptability of Vision Zero Goal and Its Interventions.Henok Girma Abebe - unknown
- Deliberating value : On the theory and practice of valuation of nature from neoclassical to ecological economics.Lina Isacs - 2021 - Dissertation, Kth Royal Institute of Technology
- Pictures and Mathematics : Essays on Geometrical Representation, Pictorial Realism and Representational Abilities.Anna Stenkvist - 2014 - Dissertation, Kth Royal Institute of Technology
- Faculty in Withdrawal: Not to Know and the Uncertainties of Self-institutionalisation.Tijana Stevanovic - 2013 - In Vincent van Gerven Oei, Adam Staley Groves & Nico Jenkins (eds.), Pedagogies of Disaster.
- On Non-Prioritized Multiple Belief Revision.Li Zhang - 2018 - Dissertation, Kth Royal Institute of Technology
- Effects of changing practitioner empathy and patient expectations in healthcare consultations.Jeremy Howick, Thomas R. Fanshawe, Alexander Mebius, Carl J. Heneghan, Felicity Bishop, Paul Little, Patriek Mistiaen & Nia W. Roberts - 2015 - Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 11:Art. No.: CD011934..
- Ambiguity at the heart of design work : Sensing and negotiating ambiguity in knowledge-creation work.Charlotta Linse - unknown
- Military Operations Planning and Methodology : Thoughts on military problem-solving.Robert Erdeniz - unknown
- Risk Analysis of Intentional Electromagnetic Interference on Critical Infrastructures.Benjamin Donald Oakes - unknown
- Semantic Information and Information Security : Definitional Issues.Björn Lundgren - unknown
- The aesthetic turn: exploring the religious dimensions of digital technology.Henrik Åhman - 2016 - Approaching Religion 6 (2):156-163.
- Unfit to live among others : Essays on the ethics of imprisonment.William Bülow - unknown
- A pragmatist theory of design : The impact of the pragmatist philosophy of John Dewey on architecture and design.Leif E. Östman - unknown
- Interaction as existential practice : An explorative study of Mark C. Taylor’s philosophical project and its potential consequences for Human-Computer Interaction.Henrik Åhman - unknown
- The philosophy of technology in an intercultural Chinese-Western perspective.GuiHong Cao - unknown
- Cautiously utopian goals : Philosophical analyses of climate change objectives and sustainability targets.Patrik Baard - 2016 - Dissertation, Kth Royal Institute of Technology
- Philosophical controversies in the evaluation of medical treatments : With a focus on the evidential roles of randomization and mechanisms in Evidence-Based Medicine.Alexander Mebius - 2015 - Dissertation, Kth Royal Institute of Technology
- Autotelic Architecture : A collection of architectural stories.Oskar Grundström & Theo Storesund - unknown
- Technological knowledge and technology education.Per Norström - unknown
- Technology education and non-scientific technological knowledge.Per Norström - unknown
- Rational Goal-Setting in Environmental Policy : Foundations and Applications.Karin Edvardsson Björnberg - unknown
- How to Set Rational Environmental Goals : theory and applications.Karin Edvardsson - unknown
- Ethics at work : Two essays on the firm's moral responsibilities towards its employees.Dan Munter - unknown
- Workplace Ethics : Some practical and foundational problems.Anders J. Persson - unknown