OAI Archive: Publikationer från Södertörns Högskola
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Publikationer från Södertörns Högskola"
This set has the following status: partial.
- The Historicity of the Work of Art in Heidegger.Wallenstein Sven-Olov - unknownNo categories
- Public Subjects.Wallenstein Sven-Olov - unknownNo categories
- The Place of Art in Hegel’s Phenomenology.Wallenstein Sven-Olov - unknownNo categories
- A Brief Introduction to Transcendental Phenomenology and Conceptual Mathematics.Lawrence Nicholas - unknownBy extending Husserl’s own historico-critical study to include the conceptual mathematics of more contemporary times – specifically category theory and its emphatic development since the second half of the 20th century – this paper claims that the delineation between mathematics and philosophy must be completely revisited. It will be contended that Husserl’s phenomenological work was very much influenced by the discoveries and limitations of the formal mathematics being developed at Göttingen during his tenure there and that, subsequently, the rôle he (...)No categories
- A Phenomenology of Transcendence : Edith Stein and the Lack of Authentic Otherness in Martin Heidegger’s Being and Time.Grelz Astrid - unknownThis essay aims to shed light upon the philosophical dignity of Edith Stein’s critique of the early Heideggerian conception of sociality in her text ”Martin Heideggers Existenzphilosophie”, from 1936. I will argue that Stein’s critique of Heidegger’s concept of sociality comes to be substantiated through her existential-philosophical approach to his understanding of the transcendent character of Dasein. By objecting to Heidegger’s definition of Dasein as ecstatic temporality, Stein points out his inattentiveness to authentic otherness in Being and Time, which reaches (...)No categories
- The Theory of History in Spinoza’s Theologico-Political Treatise.Fredrika Spindler - unknown
- The Experience of History.Marcia Sá Cavalcante Schuback - unknown
- Blinding Wisdom – Nietzsche’s Superhistorical Gaze.Hans Ruin - unknownNo categories
- Max Scheler and Edith Stein as Precursors to the “Turn to Religion” Within Phenomenology.Jonna Bornemark - unknown
- Gilles Deleuze : A Philosophy of Immanence.Fredrika Spindler - unknown
- On Immensity.Marcia Sá Cavalcante Schuback - unknownNo categories
- Saying the Sacred : Notes Towards a Phenomenology of Prayer.Hans Ruin - unknown
- Resaying the Human : Levinas Beyond Humanism and Antihumanism.Carl Cederberg - unknownIn this reading a notion of the human is developed through an engagement with the work of French philosopher Emanuel Levinas. The argument is that, with the help of Levinas, it is possible for the idea of the human to be understood anew, for the notion to be ‘resaid’. This resaying of the human is performed in a critical appropriation of the philosophical tradition: Levinas’s work is shown not to be a new variation of the complacent ideology of humanism; the (...)