OAI Archive: UC Research Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "UC Research Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Love and sex in Epicurean philosophy.Anthony George Hunter - unknown
- The role of the press in maintaining social ideology.Timothy Charles Aitken - unknown
- The great refusal : reason and revolution revisited.Martin James Morris - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- Justice and Maori : reflections on contemporary justice theory and justice for Maori.Lindsey Te Ata O. Tu MacDonald - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- Politics and philosophy in environmentalism : the implications of political theory for environmental policy-making in liberal democratic states.Andrew Maxwell Robertson - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- Applying Rawls globally : extending the Rawlsian framework.Shanon P. Daly - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- Cosmic Xerox Machines, Tattoo Removal, and Defining 'Physicalism'.Douglas Campbell - unknown
- Chaotic psychology : nonlinear dynamics as a metatheory for psychology.David Bruce Hann - unknown
- Old conflicts in a new era : the reality of intractable conflicts in the twenty-first century.Leah Margaret Simpson - unknown
- Understanding Taylor : Charles Taylor and the shaping of a philosophical therapy for the crisis of modernity.Adam Gabriel Colin Heinz - unknown
- An Analogy between Linguistics and Science: A comparative study.Dr Sadeeshvara Silva Thotabaddadurage - unknown
- Beyond atomism and holism : the metaphysics of psychology.Anthony Brian Patrick Ward - 2022 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- The philosophical roots of psychology as a science.John Ross Gourley - unknown
- Reductionism in psychology.Shayne Andreasend - 2021 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- The theorisation of suicide : an exploratory study.Jane Elizabeth Campbell - unknown
- The relationship between psychology and society.Matthew Keith Marshall Thompson - unknown
- The epistemology of live blogging.D. Matheson & K. Wahl-Jorgensen - forthcoming - New Media and Society.
- Explanations of male abuse of female partners : an explication, evaluation and integration.Sonja F. Bakker - unknown
- Book Review: Media and Moral Education. A Philosophy of Critical Engagement. [REVIEW]Cheryl Brown - 2020 - Excelsior: Leadership in Teaching and Learning 13 (1):80-82.
- Juxtaposing thematic regions derived from spatial and platial user-generated content.Grant McKenzie & Ben Adams - unknown
- The observational roots of reference of the semantic web.Simon Scheider, Krzysztof Janowicz & Ben Adams - unknown
- An Exception To The Rule: Journalism And Research Ethics.D. Matheson - 2018 - In R. Iphofen & M. Tolich (eds.), The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research Ethics. Sage.
- A computer tool for structured analysis.P. Yee - unknown
- Four principles for groupware design : a foundation for participative development.A. Cockburn & S. Jones - 2016 - Dissertation, University of Canterbury
- Ngā Whakaaro a Puhiwahine: A Political Philosophy and Theory from the Mōteatea of Puhiwahine.Hemopereki Simon - 2020 - Pacific Dynamics: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research 4 (1).
- Education for a Vocation or Society? The Dialectic of Modern and Customary Epistemologies in Solomon Islands.Peter Walters, Adrian Benavides & Kristen Lyons - 2020 - Pacific Dynamics: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research 4 (1).
- Pre-service teachers’ conclusive principles for teaching technology education.P. M. Snape - 2016 - Design and Technology Education: An International Journal 21 (2).
- The role of the art of living in early childhood education.Christoph Teschers - 2016 - Journal of Philosophy in Schools 3 (2):40-50.
- Daniel D. Hutto and Erik Myin, Radicalizing Enactivism: Basic Minds Without Content. Cambridge: MIT Press, 2013; 206pp. [REVIEW]D. Campbell - 2014 - Analysis 74 (1):174-176.
- New Realisms, Materialisms, (Post-)Philosophy and the Possibility for a Feminist Internationalism.Kolozova Katerina - 2017 - Continental Thought and Theory: A Journal of Intellectual Freedom ISSN: 2463-333X 1 (3):673-679.
- Nasty Feminism, Nasty Feminists.Nicol Thomas - 2017 - Continental Thought and Theory 1 (3).
- Changing pedagogies: including indigenous epistemologies and inclusive practices.Sione Areli - 2015 - .
- The Natural Ontological Attitude from a Physicist's Perspective: Towards Quantum Realism.Daniel James Robertson - unknown
- Science Fiction and the Contest of Ideology.D. Bedggood - unknown
- A Critical Project.Timothy Samuel Rowe - unknown
- Philosophical accounts of mind in clinical psychology: reconciling the subjective mind and the objective brain.Kris Anthony Wilson - unknown
- Evolutionary Explanations In Psychology: A Paradigm For Integrating Psychology With Science.Hui-yu Ho - unknown
- The Human Right to Health Care: A Distributive cliché.Andrew James Cooper - unknown
- Individual autonomy in the multicultural debate.Callum Dowie Fletcher - unknown
- Kant's Departure from Hume's Moral Naturalism.Josiah Paul Saunders - unknown
- Improving teachers' professional learning: The quality learning circle approach.S. Lovett & P. Verstappen - 2007 - .
- Philosophy of the City, City of philosophy.X. Wu - unknown
- Democratic Vanguardism: Modernity, Intervention and the making of the Bush Doctrine.Michael Ian Harland - unknown
- Life, Death and Transformation: Education and Incompleteness in Hermann Hesse's The Glass Bead Game.P. Roberts - 2014 - .
- John Greco, Achieving Knowledge, 2010. [REVIEW]Michael-John Turp - 2012 - Philosophy in Review 32 (4):270-272.
- Attention, asceticism, and grace.Peter Roberts - 2011 - Arts and Humanities in Higher Education 10 (3):315-328.
- On the Origins of the Modern Concept of Syphilis: Eighteenth Century Debate, Ludwik Fleck, and the Enlightenment.Teneille Patricia Humphris - unknown
- Against Instrumental Reason: Spirituality, Neo-Marxism, and Heideggerian Thought in J.L. Aranguren, M. Zambrano, and J. Aguirre. [REVIEW]B. Caballero Rodriguez - unknown
- By parallel reasoning with bioethics: toward unity and effectiveness in the theory and practice of environmental ethics.John Edward Eggleston - unknown
- Invisible Episteme - The Mirrors and String of Modernity.Amba Jessida Morton - unknown
- Cultivating Identities: Re-thinking Education in Palau.Kiblas Soaladaob - unknown
- Philosophy, Matauranga Maori, and the Meaning of NZ Biculturalism.P. Catton - unknown
- Responsibility, spontaneity and liberty.Erik van Zwol - unknown
- Immanence and Transcendence in the Idealisms of Leibniz and Berkeley.Eli Benjamin Davenport - unknown
- Changes of Setting and the History of Mathematics: A New Study of Frege.James Edgar Davies - unknown
- “We’re making a difference to the lives of our students”Learning Communities in Physical Education.Suzanne Cynthia McBain - unknown