OAI Archive: University of Florida Digital Collections
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Florida Digital Collections"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Apparatus Theory and Heuretics of Literary Encounters.Gary Hink - unknown
- Development of Nature of Science Ideas Through Authentic Scientific Research.Stephen Burgin - unknownIn the series University of Florida Digital Collections.
- Wijsheid En Schoonheid Uit China.Henri Borel & Johan Thorn Prikker - unknown(Statement of Responsibility) door Henri Borel.No categories
- Wittgenstein, Kripkenstein, and the Skeptical Paradox.Jon Hendrix - 2007 - Dissertation, University of Florida
- Wanting the Bad and Doing Bad Things: An Essay in Moral Psychology.Peter Brian Barry, David I. Copp, Anton Tupa, Marina Oshana, Crystal Thorpe & Dolores Albarracin - unknown
- Was Descartes a Trialist?Eugenio E. Zaldivar & Robert D'Amico - unknown
- Neo-Confucianism and Western Influence.Naichen Chen - unknown
- Bernard Shaw's Remarkable Religion a Faith That Fits the Facts.Stuart E. Baker - 2002
- Forall X: An Introduction to Formal Logic.P. D. Magnus - unknown
- Business Ethics.William Frey - unknown
- The Attributive Theory of Quality.Arash Afshar - unknown
- The Individual as a Moment of Spirit in Hegel.Douglas Carlton Seale - 1981 - Dissertation, University of FloridaThe status of the individual in Hegel has been the subject of much controversy, yet no one has given an adequate account of the role in the individual in Hegel's System. This dissertation attempts to fill this lacuna in Hegel scholarship by developing Hegel's socially significant argument that individuality is, in a sense, illusory. The heart of this argument is found in his Phenomenology . Prior to this work, Hegel was concerned with the problem of alienation and the creation of (...)
- Cooperative Beneficence and the Macroallocation of Health Care in the United States.Rory Brian Weiner - 1993 - Dissertation, University of FloridaThis dissertation offers some arguments for amending both the theory underlying and the practice associated with the duty of beneficence. It develops a principle of cooperative beneficence for evaluating the current macroallocation of health care in the United States. The first argument is historical. It argues that both Immanuel Kant's and John Stuart Mill's moral theories support a principle of beneficence that justifies enforcing plans to help the needy. This principle of beneficence requires individuals to cooperate in such plans. The (...)
- Personal Identity.C. A. Iii Nickens - 1981 - Dissertation, University of FloridaIn this dissertation we will be concerned with the nature of persons. Many philosophers have wanted to hold that persons are radically different types of entities from ordinary persisting physical objects. The main aim of this dissertation is to show that any view of this kind is completely wrong, that a correct account of the nature and persistences of persons must be a physicalistic one. We shall defend this physicalistic account of persons both by attacking historical and contemporary arguments which (...)
- The Anatomy of Art.Thomasine Kimbrough Kushner - unknown
- Philosophy as Religion.Michael Eldridge - unknown
- Ecological Crisis, Procreation, and Human Choice.Ronnie Zoe Hawkins - 1994 - Dissertation, University of FloridaEcosystems and their component organisms are being destroyed at an unprecedented rate today by the space and resource demands of an exponentially growing human population. Ethical theories developed for addressing environmental problems have generally followed one of two different lines. Individual-centered theories that expand moral consideration to include some nonhumans draw support from traditional ethical thinking but encounter difficulties with defining the limits of moral considerability, with countenancing such natural processes as predation, and with according relevance to the extinction of (...)
- Individuality and Community: The Social and Political Thought of John Dewey.J. Damico Alfonso - 1979 - Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society 15 (4):345-347.
- Coordinates of Anglo-American Romanticism.Richard E. Brantley - unknown
- The Presence of the Past.Rodman B. Webb - unknown
- Virtue, Gender, and the Authentic Self in Eighteenth-Century Fiction.Christine Roulston - unknown
- Galbraith's Paradigm : Case Study in Scientific Revolution.Mark Steven Waldman - unknown
- Semiosis as a Theory of Aesthetics.Barbara Lynn Mcneal - 1977 - Dissertation, University of Florida
- Reason and the Unity of Experience: Nietzsche's Critique of Traditional Conceptions of Totality.Jan Raymond Sugalski - 1976 - Dissertation, University of Florida
- Energy Basis of Disasters and the Cycles of Order and Disorder.John Franklin Alexander - unknown
- Moral Thought and Argument in Education.Timothy Earl Ackley - unknown
- C. G. Jung's Theory of the Collective Unconscious.Walter Avory Shelburne - unknown
- Creighton Outlines Range of CARIFESTA X Symposia Series.Priya Nauth - unknown(Funding) Digitized with funding from the Digital Library of the Caribbean grant awarded by TICFIA.No categories
- Derek Walcott Headlines CARIFESTA Symposia - CC Press Release 256/2008.Caribbean Community Secretariat Public Information Unit - unknown(Funding) Digitized with funding from the Digital Library of the Caribbean grant awarded by TICFIA.No categories
- Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There.Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel, Gilbert H. McKibbin & Manhattan Press ) - unknown(Statement of Responsibility) by Lewis Carroll ; with illustrations in colors.No categories
- The Development of Philosophy in Japan .Tsunezo Kishinami - unknownNo categories
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel & Macmillan & Co ) - unknown(Statement of Responsibility) by Lewis Carroll ; with ninety-two illustrations by John Tenniel.No categories
- Metaphor in Architecture.Anthony Cosentino - 1994 - Dissertation, Florida A&M University
- The Southern Judicial Tradition Southern Appellate Judges and American Legal Culture in the Nineteenth Century.Timothy S. Huebner, Kermit L. Hall, Bertram Wyatt-Brown, Eldon R. Turner, C. John Sommerville, Albert R. Matheny & Anne L. Spitzer - unknown(Statement of Responsibility) by Timothy S. Huebner.
- Fox-Hunting as Recorded by Raed.C. A. Stephens & John C. Winston Company ) - unknown
- Through the Looking Glass.Lewis Carroll, John Tenniel, Richard Clay, Macmillan & Co ) & Dalziel Brothers ) - unknown(Citation/Reference) Williams, S. H. Lewis Carroll handbook.No categories
- Sarasota Conference Center.Thomas John Cardinal - unknown(Thesis) Thesis (M.S.) -- Florida A&M University, 1990.No categories
- The Cat's Pilgrimage.James Anthony Froude, Jemima Blackburn, James Maclehose, Edmonston & Douglas ), T. And A. Constable ), Adams Hamilton & Macmillan & Co ) - unknownNo categories