OAI Archive: University of Limerick Institutional Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Limerick Institutional Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- It' s Not What, but Where: How the Accentuated Features of the Adventure Sports Coaching Environment Promote the Development of Sophisticated Epistemic Beliefs.Ed Christian, Matt Berry, Chris Hodgson & Philip Edward Kearney - forthcoming - Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning.No categories
- Lost in Multidimensional Space: Epistemic Motivations Define and Distinguish Negative Affect.Paul J. Maher, Wijnand A. P. van Tilburg & Eric Raymond Igou - forthcoming - Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.No categories
- Theory, Practice and Interiority: An Extended Epistemology for Engineering Education.Tom Cosgrove & John O'Reilly - unknownNo categories
- Employing a Qualitative Description Approach in Health Care Research.Bradshaw Carmel, Atkinson Sandra & Doody Owen - 2017 - Global Qualitative Nursing Research 4.No categories
- Quality Versus Quantity Debate in Swimming: Perceptions and Training Practices of Expert Swimming Coaches.J. Nugent Frank, Comyns Thomas & Warrington Giles - unknownNo categories
- The Poet as Engineer of Truth: Pierre Jean Jouve.Michael G. Kelly - unknownNo categories
- On the Effect of Text Messaging on Student Perception of Instructor Immediacy.Paul Hayes - unknownThe quality of the communication between instructors and students has been shown to be one of the key factors in the quality of the learning experience of students. However, as is often the case in higher education, communication between instructors and students is very limited due to such factors as large class sizes, limited contact time and student reluctance to approach instructors. This research investigates the effect of using text messaging for out-of-class communication between instructor and student on student perception (...)
- Exposing the Play in Gregorian Chant: The Manuscript as an Opening of Re-Presentation.Óscar Octavio Mascareñas Garza - unknownNo categories