OAI Archive: University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Minnesota Digital Conservancy"
This set has the following status: partial.
- A Critique of Reductive Accounts of the Source of Necessity.Justin Kuster - 2019 - Dissertation, University of MinnesotaNo categories
- Reconceptualizing Cancer: The Development of New Models and Frameworks.Katherine Liu - 2018 - Dissertation, University of MinnesotaUniversity of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. December 2018. Major: Ecology, Evolution and Behavior. Advisors: Michael Travisano, Alan Love. 1 computer file ; vii, 93 pages.No categories
- Agents and Achievement: An Investigation of Gwen Bradford's View.Brighouse Glueck Madeline - unknownNo categories
- A Rhetoric of Divinity: The Nicene Creed as Disciplined Discourse.H. Brasher Stephen - 2017 - Dissertation, University of MinnesotaUniversity of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. May 2017. Major: Rhetoric and Scientific and Technical Communication. Advisors: Dr. Ronald Ross, Dr. Melissa Sellew. 1 computer file : iii, 118 pages.No categories
- M. Cathleen Kaveny’s New Book and Walter J. Ong’s Thought.J. Farrell Thomas - unknownNo categories
- The Living Mind.Laine Patrick - unknownNo categories
- International Law and Global Justice: Why Institutional Features of International Law Matter to Discussions of Global Justice.Jovana Davidovic - unknown
- On the Peripheries of Western Science:Indian Science From 1910 to 1930, a Cognitive-Philosophical Analysis.Deepanwita Dasgupta - unknown
- Imagining the Mediterranean: Disruption and Connectivity in Medieval Iberian Tales of the Sea.Nicholas Parmley - unknownUniversity of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. June 2013. Major: Hispanic and Luso-Brazilian Literatures and Linguistics. Advisor: Michelle Hamilton. 1 computer file ; v, 307 pages.No categories
- Categories and Constructs.Shay Logan - 2015 - Dissertation, University of Minnesota
- Care of the Machine Self: Physiology, Cybernetics, Humanistic Systems in Ergonomics.Mark A. Martinez - unknown
- "The Fingerprint of the Living Mind": Tape, Technology, and Performance.Wade Daniel Haynes - unknownUniversity of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. January 2015. Major: Theatre Arts. Advisors:Michal Kobialka, John Mowitt. 1 computer file ; iii, 236 pages.No categories
- An Investigation of the Internal Corporate Factors of Organizational Learning and Innovation.Elizabeth Bechtel Jayanti - unknown
- An Analysis of Model Organism Criteria in Developmental Biology: From Metazoans to Microbes.Matt Spates - unknown
- Interview with Marcia Eaton.Marcia Muelder Eaton & Clarke A. Chambers - unknownClarke A. Chambers interviews Marcia Eaton, professor in the Department of Philosophy.No categories
- Power Shifts: How Patient Activism Shapes the Practice of Medicine.Susan Parry - unknown
- Taking Relationships Seriously: The Place of Personal Relationships in Kantian Moral Theory.Marilea Elizabeth Bramer - unknown