OAI Archive: Archivio Aperto di Ateneo
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Archivio Aperto di Ateneo"
This set has the following status: partial.
- William James: Psychology and Ontology of Continuity.Michela Bella - unknownIntroduction: The thesis William James: Psychology and Ontology of Continuity addresses the issue of the continuity of consciousness in William James, considering also its possible actualization. In particular, this work aims at outlining critically the various theoretical perspectives that influenced James’s philosophical discourse. On the wave of the Darwinian theory of evolution, James’s reflections originate in the field of late 19th century physiological psychology where he develops more and more intensely the exigency of a renewed epistemology and a new metaphysical (...)
- Music, Restoration, Performance and Ontology: A Guide for the Perplexed.Lisa Giombini - unknownI investigate the nature of the relationships between art and metaphysics in the tradition of classical music, performance art, and art restoration. The first part of the thesis is dedicated to the study of Musical Ontology. I begin in Chapter one by analyzing several theories of what a classical musical work is ontologically. I focus specifically on Idealism, Nominalism and Platonism. I defend the view that none of these proposals is fully satisfactory and able to resist objections. This leads in (...)
- The Somali Nation III: State and Society.Omar Osman Rabeh - unknown
- Concurrency in Interaction Nets and Graph Rewriting.Andrei Dorman - unknownNo categories
- Differential Nets, Experiments and Reduction.Giulio Guerrieri - unknown