OAI Archive: Biodiversity Heritage Library OAI Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Biodiversity Heritage Library OAI Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Hardwicke's science gossip for 1869 : an illustrated medium of interchange and gossip for students and lovers of nature.William Osler - unknown
- Some reflections on current invasion science and perspectives for an exciting future.Tina Heger, Jonathan M. Jeschke & Johannes Kollmann - 2021 - NeoBiota 68.
- The doctrine of descent and Darwinism.Oscar Schmidt - 1875 - New York: D. Appleton and Co..
- Botanical extracts: or, Philosophy of botany..Robert John Thornton - 1810 - London: White, Johnson and Co. [Etc.]1810..
- Bulletin of the Philosophical Society of Washington.Philosophical Society of Washington & Smithsonian Institution - unknown
- On the argument from design in nature, with some illustrations from plants.James W. Powell - unknown
- Elements of physiophilosophy.Lorenz Oken, Alfred Tulk & Royal College of Physicians of London - unknown
- The contingent nature of life : bioethics and limits of human existence.Marcus Düwell, Dietmar Mieth & Christoph Rehmann-Sutter - unknown
- The works of Francis Bacon baron of Verulam, viscount St. Albans, and lord high chancellor of England.Francis Bacon - unknown
- Under the apple-trees.John Burroughs - unknown
- The martyrdom of man.Winwood Reade - unknown
- The law of vital transfusion and the phenomenon of consciousness : an account of the necessity for and probable origin of the development of sex and of the development of the conscious state in the evolution of the organic world : with a preliminary statement of fundamental cosmical principles.Charles John Reed - unknown
- Discourse on method, and Metaphysical meditations. [Translated by G.B. Rawlings].René Descartes - unknown
- A philosophical and mathematical dictionary, containing an explanation of the terms, and an account of the several subjects, comprised under the heads mathemetics, astronomy, and philosophy both natural and experimental... also memoirs of the lives and writings of the most eminent authors, both ancient and modern.. [REVIEW]Charles Hutton - unknown
- From evolved beginning to involved endment / by Henry Davidge Thayer. [REVIEW]Henry Davidge Thayer - unknown
- Reason and the unity of experience : Nietzsche's critique of traditional conceptions of totality / by Jan Raymond Sugalski.Jan Raymond Sugalski - unknown
- The flora of Tennessee and a philosophy of botany, respectfully dedicated to the citizens of Tennessee.Augustin Gattinger - unknown
- C. G. Jung's theory of the collective unconscious : a rational reconstruction / by Walter Avory Shelburne.Walter Avory Shelburne - unknown
- Riddles of the Sphinx, a Study in the Philosophy of Evolution, by a Troglodyte [F.S.C. Schiller].F. C. S. Schiller, P. H. Nowell-Smith & George Kelson Stothert - 1891
- Outlines of cosmic philosophy : based on the doctrine of evolution, with criticisms on the positive philosophy / by John Fiske ; with an introduction by Josiah Royce ... ; in four volumes. [REVIEW]John Fiske, Josiah Royce & Edward Curtis Smith - unknown
- Science and Medieval Thought. The Harveian Oration Delivered Before the Royal College of Physicians, October 18, 1900.T. Clifford Allbutt - 1901 - C. J. Clay and Sons.
- A history of European thought in the nineteenth century / by John Theodore Merz.John Theolddore Merz - unknown
- Under the apple-trees, by John Burroughs.John Burroughs - unknown
- Works; collected and edited by James Spedding, Robert Leslie Ellis and Douglas Denon Heath.Francis Bacon, Robert Leslie Ellis, Douglas Denon Heath, William Rawley & James Spedding - unknown
- The relation of science and philosophy ... by Roy Balmer Liddy ..Roy Balmer Liddy - unknown
- A list of books on the history of science. Supplement, December, 1916. Prepared by Aksel G. S. Josephson, cataloguer.Reginald Brodrick Gordon, John Crerar Library & Aksel G. S. Josephson - unknown
- Typical Methods of Thinking in Science and Philosophy.Lucas Carlisle Kells - 1970 - Columbia Univ. Press.
- The world-energy and its self-conservation / by Willaim M. Bryant.William McKendree Bryant - unknown
- Lectures delivered in connection with the dedication of the Graduate college of Princeton university in October, 1913, by Émile Boutroux, Alois Riehl, A. D. Godley, Arthur Shipley. [REVIEW]Emile Boutroux, A. D. Godley, Alois Riehl & A. E. Sir Shipley - unknown
- Biological physics, physic [and] metaphysics; studies and essays. [REVIEW]Thomas Logan - unknown
- First principles, by Herbert Spencer.Herbert Spencer - unknown
- Pioneers of Evolution From Thales to Huxley with an Intermediate Chapter on the Causes of Arrest of the Movement. --.Edward Clodd - 1897 - New York: G. Richards.
- The economy of nature explained and illustrated on the principles of modern philosophy, by G. Gregory.George Gregory - unknown
- Recent Discussions in Science, Philosophy, and Morals.Herbert Spencer - 1871 - Appleton.
- Mysticism and logic and other essays / Bertrand Russell.Bertrand Russell - unknown
- Outlines of cosmic philosophy based on the doctrine of evolution, with criticisms on the positive philosophy.John Fiske & Josiah Royce - unknown
- Lessons From Nature, as Manifested in Mind and Matter.St George Jackson Mivart - 1876 - Murray.
- Works; collected and edited by James Spedding, R.L. Ellis and D.D. Heath.Francis Bacon, Robert Leslie Ellis, Douglas Denon Heath, William Rawley & James Spedding - unknown
- Discourse on the Method of Rightly Conducting the Reason, and Seeking Truth in the Sciences.René Descartes - 1637 - Chicago,: Open Court Pub. Co. Edited by John Veitch.
- Works; edited by Basil Montagu.Francis Bacon & Basil Montagu - unknown
- A history of European thought in the nineteenth century, by John Theodore Merz.John Theodore Merz - unknown
- Essays, scientific and philosophical / by Aubrey L. Moore.Aubrey Lackington Moore - unknown
- Accepting the universe, by John Burroughs.John Burroughs - unknown
- Antient metaphysics.James Burnett Monboddo - 1779 - New York: Garland.
- The Influence of Darwin on Philosophy and Other Essays in Contemporary Thought.John Dewey - 1910 - New York,: P. Smith.
- Humanism.Ferdinand Canning Scott Schiller - 1903 - New York,: MacMillan.
- Illustrations of Universal Progress a Series of Discussions by Herbert Spencer ; with a Notice of Spencer's "New System of Philosophy". --.Herbert Spencer - 1878 - Appleton.
- Creative evolution.Henri Bergson - 1911 - Mineola, N.Y.: Dover Publications.
- Discourse on the method of rightly conducting the reason and Seeking for truth in the sciences. [REVIEW]René Descartes & John Veitch - 2007 - In Aloysius Martinich, Fritz Allhoff & Anand Vaidya (eds.), Early Modern Philosophy: Essential Readings with Commentary. Blackwell.
- Counsels and Ideals From the Writings of William Osler.William Osler & C. N. B. Camac - 1921 - Humphrey Milford Oxford University Press.
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Science.Abram Cornelius Benjamin - 1937 - Journal of Philosophy 34 (22):611.
- The Nature of the Physical World. [REVIEW]Arthur E. Murphy - 1930 - Philosophical Review 39 (5):502.
- The Dignity of Science Studies in the Philosophy of Science Presented to William Humbert Kane.James A. Weisheipl & William Humbert Kane - 1961 - Thomist Press.
- Theoretical biology, by J. von Uexküll.Jakob von Uexküll & Doris L. Mackinnon - unknown
- The grammar of science, by Karl Pearson ..Karl Pearson - unknown
- Biological time, by P. Lecomte du Noüy ... with foreword by Alexis Carrel ..Pierre Lecomte du Noüy - unknown
- The universe and life [by] H.S. Jennings ..Herbert Spencer Jennings - unknown
- The philosophy of biology / by James Johnstone.James Johnstone - unknown