OAI Archive: Cardinal Scholar
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Cardinal Scholar"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Blameworthiness and privileged moral failure.Ashli Godfrey - unknown
- Principled pragmatism : lessons learned from the First Intifada.Kalyn Sprague - unknown
- Philosophy Outreach Project.Annie Behring, India Garner, Kayla Smith, Zoe Zumbaugh, Emma Hamilton, Avery Langdon, Samuel Owens, Cierra Tindall, Molly Arent, Destanee Griffin, Emily Fuher, Sam Seifert & Sarah Vitale - unknown
- Meaning vs. objective interpretation : existentialism in the secondary school : an honors thesis.Tiffany M. Smith - unknown
- The philosophy of Virgil : [an honors thesis.Janet E. Bronnenberg - unknown
- Gottfried Keller : the moralist : [an honors thesis.Martha Franklin - unknown
- Tillich on Tillich : senior honors thesis.Jack L. Seymour - unknown
- On the sublime foundations of beauty and an aesthetic of engagement for planting design in landscape architecture.Nicholas A. Serrano - unknown
- Incommensurate wor(l)ds : epistemic rhetoric and faceted classification of communication mechanics in virtual worlds.Sarah Smith-Robbins - 2011 - Dissertation, Ball State University
- Constructing a teaching body through autoethnography.Jessika O. Griffin - 2018 - Dissertation, Ball State University