OAI Archive: Duke Law Scholarship Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Duke Law Scholarship Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Universalizing Fraud.Parmida Enkeshafi - unknown
- Private International Law as an Ethic of Responsivity.Ralf Michaels - forthcoming - In Veronica Ruiz Abou-Nigm & Maria Blanca Noodt Taquela (eds.), Diversity and Integration in Private International Law.
- Seeking Justice: An Empirical Map of Consumer Problems and Consumer Responses in Canada.Neil Vidmar - unknown
- Getting Beyond Formalism in Constitutional Law: Constitutional Theory Matters.Erwin Chemerinsky - unknown
- Professionalism and Our Troubled Times.Paul D. Carrington - unknown
- A Process of Denial: Bork and Post-Modern Conservatism.James Boyle - 1991 - Yale Journal of Law and Humanities 3.
- Thomas Hobbes and the Invented Tradition of Positivism: Reflections on Language, Power, and Essentialism.James Boyle - 1987 - University of Pennsylvania Law Review 135.
- Is Subjectivity Possible - the Post-Modern Subject in Legal Theory.James Boyle - 1991 - University of Colorado Law Review 62.
- Ideals and Things: International Legal Scholarship and the Prison-House of Language.James Boyle - 1985 - Harvard International Law Journal 26.
- Bans.Joseph Blocher - 2019 - Yale Law Journal 129:308-376.
- Free Speech and Justified True Belief.Joseph Blocher - 2019 - Harvard Law Review 133:439-496.
- Originalism and the Law of the Past.William Baude & Stephen E. Sachs - 2019 - Law and History Review 37:809-820.
- Grounding Originalism.William Baude & Stephen E. Sachs - 2019 - Northwestern University Law Review 113.
- Law and recognition: towards a relational concept of law.Ralf Michaels - 2017 - In Nicole Roughan & Andrew Halpin (eds.), In Pursuit of Pluralist Jurisprudence. Cambridge University Press.
- The Elusive Quest for a Constitutional Right to Liberty.Michael S. Moore - unknown
- Book Review. [REVIEW]Matthew D. Adler - unknown
- Harsanyi 2.0.Matthew D. Adler - unknown
- Gender Essentialism and American Law: Why and How to Sever the Connection.Melina Bell - unknown
- Perceiving Orientation: Defining Sexuality After Obergefell.Mary Ziegler - unknown
- Some Reasons Courts Have Become Active Participants in the Search for Ultimate Moral and Political Truth.George C. Christie - unknown
- Aggregating moral preferences.Matthew D. Adler - 2016 - Economics and Philosophy 32 (2):283-321.
- Would You Choose to be Happy? Tradeoffs Between Happiness and the Other Dimensions of Life in a Large Population Survey.Matthew D. Adler, Paula Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos - unknown
- Book Reviews: War & Technology.Charles J. Dunlap - unknown
- Happiness Surveys and Public Policy: What's the Use?Matthew D. Adler - unknown
- The New Old Legal Realism.Mitu Gulati, Tracey E. George & Ann McGinley - unknown
- The Challenge of Co-Religionist Commerce.Michael A. Helfand & Barak D. Richman - unknown
- Concepts of Law.Mathew D. McCubbins & Mark Turner - unknown
- Introduction to, Preferences and Rational Choice: New Perspectives and Legal Implications.Matthew D. Adler, Claire Finkelstein & Peter Huang - unknown
- Legal Realism and the Social Contract: Fuller's Public Jurisprudence of Form, Private Jurisprudence of Substance.James Boyle - unknown
- The Humanity of Law.H. Jefferson Powell - unknown
- Modernist Social Theory: Roberto Unger’s Passion.James Boyle - unknown
- Nonsense and the Freedom of Speech: What Meaning Means for the First Amendment.Joseph Blocher - unknown
- Rethinking Collective Responsibility for Education.Stephen D. Sugarman & David L. Kirp - unknown
- Covenant and Feminist Reconstructions of Subjectivity Within Theories of Justice.Janet Moore - unknown
- Culture and Causality: Non-Western Systems of Explanation.William M. O'Barr - unknown
- A Return to Descartes: Property, Profit, and the Corporate Ownership of Animals.Darian M. Ibrahim - unknown
- The Arts of Persuasion in Science and Law: Conflicting Norms in the Courtroom.Herbert M. Kritzer - unknown
- Legal Complexity: Some Causes, Consequences, and Cures.Peter H. Schuck - unknown
- Pure Comparative Law and Legal Science in a Mixed Legal System.Lawrence G. Baxter - unknown