OAI Archive: Georgetown Law Scholarly Commons
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Georgetown Law Scholarly Commons"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Gouverneur Morris and the Drafting of the Federalist Constitution.William M. Treanor - unknown
- Infrastructuring the Digital Public Sphere.Julie E. Cohen - unknown
- Jazz Improvisation and the Law: Constrained Choice, Sequence, and Strategic Movement Within Rules.William W. Buzbee - unknown
- The Genius of Hamilton and the Birth of the Modern Theory of the Judiciary.William M. Treanor - unknown
- Originalist Theory and Precedent: A Public Meaning Approach.Lawrence B. Solum - 2018 - Constitutional Commentary 33 (3).
- Women in the Legal Academy: A Brief History of Feminist Legal Theory.Robin West - unknown
- R2H and the Prospects For Peace: An Essay on Sovereign Responsibilities.David Luban - forthcoming - Archiv für Rechts-Und Sozialphilosophie.
- Hannah Arendt Meets QAnon: Conspiracy, Ideology, and the Collapse of Common Sense.David Luban - unknown
- Complicity and Lesser Evils: A Tale of Two Lawyers.David Luban - forthcoming - Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics.
- International Law and Theories of Global Justice.Steven Ratner, David Luban, Carmen Pavel, Jiewuh Song & James Stewart - unknown
- The Case of the Dishonest Scrivener: Gouverneur Morris and the Creation of the Federalist Constitution.William M. Treanor - unknown
- That Thing that You Do: Comment on Joseph Massad’s 'Empire of Sexuality'.Lama Abu-Odeh - unknown
- Brief of Amicus Curiae 290 Criminal Law and Mental Health Law Professors in Support of Petitioner's Request for Reversal and Remand, Kahler v. Kansas, 18-6135.Paul F. Rothstein - unknown
- Promise, Agreement, Contract.Gregory Klass - forthcoming - In Hanoch Dagan & Benjamin Zipursky (eds.), Research Handbook on Private Law Theories.
- Personality Disruption as Mental Torture: The CIA, Interrogational Abuse, and the U.S. Torture Act.David Luban & Katherine S. Newell - 2019 - Georgetown Law Journal 108 (2).
- Contractual Communication.Lawrence B. Solum - 2019 - Harvard Law Review Forum 113.
- Exoatmospheric Plowshares: Using a Nuclear Explosive Device for Planetary Defense Against an Incoming Asteroid.David A. Koplow - 2019 - UCLA Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs 1 (76).
- No Arbitrary Power: An Originalist Theory of the Due Process of Law.Randy E. Barnett & Evan Bernick - 2019 - William and Mary Law Review 60 (5):1599-1683.
- Framer’s Intent: Gouverneur Morris, the Committee of Style, and the Creation of the Federalist Constitution.William M. Treanor - unknown
- What If Fiduciary Obligations Are Like Contractual Ones?Gregory Klass - unknown
- Post-Chicago Law and Economics.Randy E. Barnett - unknown
- Legal Theory Lexicon: Legal Theory, Jurisprudence, and the Philosophy of Law.Lawrence B. Solum - unknown
- What’s Right About the Medical Model in Human Subjects Research Regulation.Heidi Li Feldman - unknown
- Life's Dominion: An Argument About Abortion and Euthanasia.Ronald Dworkin - unknown
- The Decline of Cause.Judith Jarvis Thomson - unknown
- Misplaced Fidelity.David Luban - unknown
- The War on Terrorism and the End of Human Rights.David Luban - unknown
- Pluralism and Public Legal Reason.Lawrence B. Solum - unknown
- Public Legal Reason.Lawrence B. Solum - unknown
- Philosophy v. Rhetoric in Legal Education: Understanding the Schism Between Doctrinal and Legal Writing Faculty.Kristen Konrad Robbins-Tiscione - unknown
- The Interpretation-Construction Distinction.Lawrence B. Solum - unknown
- Human Capabilities and Human Authorities: A Comment on Martha Nussbaum’s Women and Human Development.Robin West - unknown
- Rights, Capabilities, and the Good Society.Robin West - unknown
- Reconsidering Legalism.Robin West - unknown
- The Lawless Adjudicator.Robin West - unknown
- Law As Culture.Naomi Mezey - unknown
- A New Constitutionalism for Liberals?Mark V. Tushnet - unknown
- Welfare, Dialectic, and Mediation in Corporate Law.William W. Bratton - unknown
- Introduction: Rawls and the Law.William Michael Treanor - unknown
- The Coiled Serpent of Argument: Reason, Authority, and Law in a Talmudic Tale.David Luban - unknown
- Foreword: Law, Psychology, and the Emotions.Heidi Li Feldman - unknown
- Neuroscience and the Free Exercise of Religion.Steven Goldberg - unknown
- Formalism, Realism, and the War on Drugs.David Cole - unknown
- Lawyers as Upholders of Human Dignity (When They Aren't Busy Assaulting It).David Luban - unknown
- Edmund Burke, John Whyte and Themes in Canadian Constitutional Culture.David Schneiderman - unknown
- A Theory of Crimes Against Humanity.David Luban - unknown
- Integrity: Its Causes and Cures.David Luban - unknown
- The Right to Liberty in a Good Society.Randy E. Barnett & Douglas B. Rasmussen - unknown
- Liberalism, Torture, and the Ticking Bomb.David Luban - unknown
- Berle and Means Reconsidered at the Century's Turn.William W. Bratton - unknown