OAI Archive: New College of Florida Digital Collections
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "New College of Florida Digital Collections"
- Psychodynamic Perspectives on German National Socialism.David Miller - unknownNo categories
- Belief, Construction, and Language: Philosophical Lenses on Issues of Understanding and Cognition in Mathematics.Bradley Thomas Baker - unknown
- The Paradox: A Joke or a Tragedy?David Rottman - unknown
- And Comfort Mine Enemy.Charles K. McKay - unknownNo categories
- From Doing to Saying: Towards a Pragmatic Theory of Language.Matthew Broerman - unknown
- God, Good and Geometry in Spinoza’s Ethics.Nathan Benjamin - unknownNo categories
- An Epistemology of Ethics.Anna Navarro - unknownNo categories
- In Defense of Passion.Anyelle Johanna De León - unknownNo categories
- Common Ground and Discursive Justification: Approaching the Traditional Epistemological Questions From an Untraditional Angle.Ryan Simonelli - unknown
- Epistemological Crisis in the Work of Thomas Pynchon.John R. Gillette - unknownNo categories
- Zosima's Theodicy.Christy Stockard - unknown