OAI Archive: Queen's University Research Portal
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Some errors were encountered while harvesting this archive. Click here to view the most recent errors. This archive might not be properly harvested at this time due to these errors. You might want to advise its administrator. We are unable to provide more information about this archive to the public, but archive administrators can contact us for advice on how to rectify problems with their archives. A large number of errors reported here are due to archive software producing / letting end users produce records containing invalid XML.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Queen's University Research Portal"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Philosophical Advice.David Archard - 2021 - Philosophy 96 (4):603-623.
- Review of Peter Baumann, Epistemic Contextualism. [REVIEW]Roger Clarke - forthcoming - International Journal for the Study of Skepticism:1-6.
- Transcribing speech: Practicalities, Philosophies and Prophesies.Joan Rahilly - 2011 - Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics 25 (11-12):934-939.
- Enchantment - Disenchantment-Re-Enchantment: Postdigital Relationships between Science, Philosophy, and Religion.Petar Jandric, Alison MacKenzie & Ibrar Bhatt - forthcoming - Postdigital Science and Education.
- The nature of measurement, and the true value of a measured quantity.H. Kirkham, A. Riepnieks, M. Albu & D. Laverty - 2018 - 2018 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC).
- Uncovering epistemological assumptions underlying research in information studies.Steve Fuller, Birger Hjørland, Fidelia Ibekwe-SanJuan, Lai Ma, Jens Erik Mai, Joseph Tennis & Julian Warner - 2013 - Asisandt 50 (1):1-4.
- 'From the margins’: Exploring the marginalisation, exclusion and oppression of overlooked groups in philosophy of education.Alison MacKenzie, Judith Suissa & Murray Roberts - 2020 - International Journal of Educational Research 99.
- Review: Ex-Cinema: From a Theory of Experimental film and Video.Aimee Mollaghan - 2019 - Film-Philosophy 19 (1).
- A Consideration of the Absolute in Visual Music Animation.Aimee Mollaghan - 2019 - In Miriam Harris, Lilly Husbands & Paul Taberham (eds.), Experimental Animation: from Analogue to Digital. Routledge. pp. 37-50.
- Ethics and Chronic Illness.Tom Walker - 2019 - New York: Routledge.
- Just Google it! Digital literacy and the epistemology of ignorance.Ibrar Bhatt & Alison MacKenzie - 2019 - Teaching in Higher Education 24 (3):302-317.
- The Nature of Party Categories in Two-Party and Multiparty Systems.Stephen P. Nicholson, Christopher J. Carman, Chelsea M. Coe, Aidan Feeney, Balázs Fehér, Brett K. Hayes, Christopher Kam, Jeffrey A. Karp, Gergo Vaczi & Evan Heit - 2018 - Political Psychology 39:279-304.
- Modelling science trustworthiness under publish or perish pressure.David Robert Grimes, Chris T. Bauch & John P. A. Ioannidis - 2018 - Royal Society Open Science 5 (1).
- Doing Research in 'Punk Indonesia': Notes towards a non-exploitative insider methodology.Donaghey Jim - 2017 - Punk and Post Punk 6 (2):291-314.
- Images of behavioral analysis: The shaping game and the behavioral stream.Michael Keenan & Karola Dillenburger - unknown
- Heeding human dignity's call: C Dupré, The Age of Dignity.Natasa Mavronicola - unknown
- Contextualism about Belief Ascriptions.Clarke Roger - 2017 - In Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa (ed.), Routledge Handbook of Epistemic Contextualism. London, UK: pp. 400-410.
- Evidential holism.Joe Morrison - 2017 - Philosophy Compass 12 (6):e12417.
- C Dupré, The Age of Dignity.Natasa Mavronicola - unknown
- Developmental changes in probabilistic reasoning: The role of cognitive capacity, instructions, thinking styles and relevant knowledge.Francesca Chiesi, Caterina Primi & Kinga Morsanyi - unknown
- Struggles against injustice: contemporary critical theory and political violence.Shane O'Neill - 2010 - Journal of Global Ethics 6 (2):127-139.
- Matching Well-Being to Merit:The Example of Punishment.Jeremy Watkins - unknown
- Consciousness, Self-Consciousness, and Authoritative Self-Knowledge.Cynthia Macdonald - unknown
- ‘Theft' in greek oratory.David Whitehead - 2007 - Classical Quarterly 57 (1):70-76.
- Together we are Two : The Disjunctive Synthesis in Affirmative Mode.Lisette Josephides - 2015 - In Knowledge and ethics in anthropology: obligations and requirements. Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing, Plc.
- Together We Are Two::the contexts of knowledge.Lisette Josephides - unknown
- Maximize your Pleasure.Richard Schoch - 2011 - In Felicia Huppert & P. Alex Linley (eds.), Happiness and Well-Being. Routeldge. pp. 27-47.
- ARTICLE: Anarchy and International Law: The Approaches of Hedley Bull and Noam Chomsky.Jean Allain - unknown
- Human Rights and the Environment.John Barry & Kerri Woods - unknown
- Opinion:molecular gestalt and modern pathology.Jason Y. Chan & Manuel Salto-Tellez - unknown
- Social Identity and Youth Aggressive and Delinquent Behaviors in a Context of Political Violence.Christine E. Merrilees, Ed Cairns, Laura K. Taylor, Marcie C. Goeke-Morey, Peter Shirlow & E. Mark Cummings - unknown
- Men, Women, and Religiosity in Northern Ireland: Testing the Theories.Paula Devine - unknown
- Defending the Faith?:Democracy and Hereditary Right in England.Jackie Abell & Clifford Stevenson - unknown
- Alcohol delays the emergence of the fetal elicited startle response, but only transiently.Peter Hepper, J. C. Dornan, Catherine Lynch & J. F. Maguire - unknown
- Indigenous rights in Chile: National identity and majority group support for multicultural policies.Samuel Pehrson, Roberto Gonzalez & Rupert Brown - unknown
- On Suffering and Sympathy: Jude the Obscure, Evolution and Ethics.Caroline Sumpter - unknown
- Towards a Poetics of the Cinematographic Frame. Des O'Rawe - unknown
- Bracketing: practical considerations in Husserlian phenomenological research.Conal Hamill - 2010 - Nurse Researcher 17 (2):16-24.
- Lessons from 'The Wire': Epistemological Reflections on the Practice of Sociological Research.Matthew Wood - unknown
- Atomistic study of ordinary 1/2<110] screw dislocations in single-phase and lamellar γ-TiAl.Ivaylo Katzarov, M. J. Cawkwell, Anthony Paxton & M. W. Finnis - unknown
- Reason and Violence: arguements from force.David Evans - unknown
- Manual mapping of drumlins in synthetic landscapes to assess operator effectiveness.John Hillier, Mike J. Smith, R. Armugam, Iestyn David Barr, Claire Boston, Chris D. Clark, Jeremy Ely, Amaury Frankl, Sarah L. Greenwood, L. Gosselin, Clas Hättestrand, Kelly Hogan, Anna L. C. Hughes, Stephen J. Livingstone, Harold Lovell, Maureen McHenry, Yuribia Muñoz, Xavier M. Pellicer, Ramon Pellitero, Ciaran Robb, Sam Roberson, Denise Ruther, Matteo Spagnolo, Matt Standell, Chris Stokes, Rob Storrar, Nicholas Tate & Katie Wooldridge - unknown
- Implications of Wittgenstein's Later Philosophy for Learning and Teaching.Ian Cantley - unknown
- Real bodies, real needs.Samuel Porter - unknown
- Non-separability in intentional predicates: A radical re-conceptualisation of learning and teaching.Ian Cantley - unknown
- The OpenPMU Project: Challenges and perspectives.David Laverty, Luigi Vanfretti, Iyad Al-Khatib, Viktor Applegreen, Robert Best & D. John Morrow - unknown
- From Natural Law to Legal Realism.Bruce Wardhaugh - unknown
- Accelerating code on multi-cores with FastFlow.M. Aldinucci, M. Danelutto, P. Kilpatrick, M. Meneghin & M. Torquati - unknown
- The stress process in palliative cancer care.K. Brazil, D. Bainbridge & C. Rodriguez - unknown
- Confined Site Construction: A qualitative investigation of critical issues affecting management of Health and Safety.John Spillane, Lukumon Oyedele, Jason Von Meding, Ashwini Konanahalli, Babatunde E. Jaiyeoba & Iyabo K. Tijani - unknown
- James Croll, metaphysical geologist.Diarmid A. Finnegan - unknown
- The Sacred and the Obscure: Greek in the Carolingian Reception of Martianus Capella.Sinead O'Sullivan - unknown
- 'Doing it with men': feminist research practice and patriarchal inheritance practices in Welsh family farming.Linda Price - unknown
- The postmodernist war on evidence-based practice.Samuel Porter & Peter O'Halloran - unknown
- Validity, trustworthiness and rigour:reasserting realism in qualitative research.Samuel Porter - unknown
- Collaborative Planning in an Uncollaborative World.Frank Gaffikin & R. Brand - unknown
- The Growth of US Credit Unions.Donal McKillop, J. Goddard & J. Wilson - unknown
- Historians and Their Duties.Jonathan Gorman - 2004 - History and Theory 43 (4):103-117.