OAI Archive: Scholarship@Claremont
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Scholarship@Claremont"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Mental Disorders, the Positivity Effect, and Questions of Identity and Responsibility.Liam Jones - unknown
- Tarski and Bachmann in Regina: A Magical Connection.James T. Smith - unknown
- A Theory of (In)justice: The Failure of Tort Law to Secure Equal Respect for Women and a Feminist Contractarian Framework for Reform.Eva Augst - unknown
- Using an Intersectional Historical Materialist Perspective to Understand and Propose a Solution to Caste and Gender Discrimination in India.Amanda Goldman - unknown
- Towards a Philosophy of Least Violence.Daniel Whitcomb Ambord - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont Graduate University
- Evaluation from Both Sides Now: Towards an Epistemology of Evaluation Practice.Heather D. Codd - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont Graduate University
- Locked in Functions: A Short Poem for Robert Langlands.Virgilio A. Rivas - 2023 - Journal of Humanistic Mathematics 13 (1).
- Acquiring Knowledge of Ultimate Reality Through Psychedelic Experience.Lia Harel - unknown
- Behind Locke and Key: A Philosophical Reorientation of Privacy as Property in Oneself and its Applications to Personal Consumer Data.Tara Mehra - unknown
- Blurring the Line Between Kierkegaard’s “Either/Or”: Proposing a Solution to the Phenomenon of the Double Movement.Salina Munoz - unknown
- The True Cost of the American Dream: A Loss of Identity.Jeffrey Kim - unknown
- The Pervert’s Guide to the Museum.Seth Ifor Alt - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- How Epistolary Novelists’ Literalizations of Moral Sense Philosophy Dramatize the Long-Eighteenth Century’s Gender Battles.Melissa Stacey Bishop-Magallanes - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- Perceiving the Good: An Agent Relative Account of Desire.Paul R. Pistone - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- The Carceral Death Machine: Savagery, Contamination and Sacrifice in the Contemporary Prison.Timothy Malone - 2022 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- Ethics and Mathematics – Some Observations Fifty Years Later.Gregor Nickel - 2022 - Journal of Humanistic Mathematics 12 (2).
- Spinoza and Buddhism: The Metaphysics of Non-self.Shiyi Liao - unknown
- A Critique on Ideology Critique.Jiaying Tang - unknown
- Louis de la Forge on Mind-Body Interaction and the Case Against Occasionalism.Melissa Kalaee Gholamnejad - 2019 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- Ethics, X-Phi, and the Expanded Methodological Toolbox: How the Think Aloud Method and Interview Reveal People’s Judgments on Issues in Ethics and Beyond.Kyle Thompson - 2019 - Dissertation, Claremont Graduate University
- A Phenomenology of Flesh: Heidegger, the Body, and the Work of Art.Trisha Famisaran - unknown
- Liberal Education and the Best Regime: Aristotle’s Freedom of the Soul.Kenneth Andrew Andres Leonardo - 2019 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- Adam Smith’s Wise Man: The Role of Intellectual Virtue in Smith's Normative Moral Theory.Rachel Hollenberg - 2021 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- Phenomenology of Death: The Religious Dimension in the Ethical Thought of Emmanuel Levinas.Changhyun Kim - 2021 - Dissertation, Claremont College
- A Multinational Study of the Etiology and Clinical Teleology of Moral Evaluations of Patient Behaviors.Anna Yu Lee - unknown
- Book Review: Reckonings: Numerals, Cognition, and History by Stephen Chrisomalis.Milton Rosa & Daniel Clark Orey - 2022 - Journal of Humanistic Mathematics 12 (1).
- Academia Will Not Save You: Stories of Being Continually “Underrepresented”.Lynette DeAun Guzmán - unknown
- When Society Becomes the Criminal: An Exploration of Society’s Responsibilities to the Wrongfully Convicted.Amelia A. Haselkorn - unknown
- Incorporating Philosophy, Theology, and the History of Mathematics in an Introduction to Proof Course.Steven Deckelman - unknown
- Embodiment: Permanent Self-Affirmation as a Repudiation of Internal, Categorical Harms to Identity.Jocelyn D. Gardner - unknown
- Effect of Framings of Racism on White Students' Resistance to Confronting Whiteness.Maile Blume - unknown
- Badiou’s Logics: Math, Metaphor, and (Almost) Everything.Vladimir Tasic - 2017 - Journal of Humanistic Mathematics 7 (1):22–45.
- The Stories of Environmental Ethicists in Word and Image.Camille Robins - unknown
- All are finally fictions": Fan Fiction as Creative Empowerment Through the Re-Writing of "Reality.Anne C. Dreshfield - unknown
- Justifying Slavery: An Exlopration of Self-Deception Mechanisms in Proslavery Argument in the Antebellum South.Peri Tenenbaum - unknown
- Teaching the Complex Numbers: What History and Philosophy of Mathematics Suggest.Emily R. Grosholz - unknown
- The Mathematical Cultures Network Project.Brendan P. Larvor - 2012 - Journal of Humanistic Mathematics 2 (2).
- We Could All Be Having So Much More Fun! A Case For The History Of Mathematics In Education.Louise Anderton & David Wright - unknown
- Prove It!Kenny W. Moran - unknown
- Pedagogy on the Ethnomathematics--Epistemology Nexus: A Manifesto.Ilhan M. Izmirli - unknown