OAI Archive: Tulane University Digital Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Tulane University Digital Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- John Duns Scotus On the Problem of Individuation.Patrick Klena - unknown
- The Poetics of Being and the Image of God: Nicholas of Cusa and the Analogia Entis.Simon Whedbee - unknown
- Please Rate My Performance: An Overview of Queer Theory and Performativity.Austin Broussard - unknown
- The Subjectivity of Menopausal Women: A Foucauldian Analysis.Channel Huff - unknownAn Honors Thesis Presented to The University Honors Program of Loyola University New Orleans In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with University Honors and Philosophy Honors.
- Rape as a Weapon of Power: A Foucaldian Analysis of Sexual Violence.Masako Melissa Hirsch - unknownAn Honors Thesis Presented to The University Honors Program of Loyola University New Orleans In Partial Fulfillment of the Requirements for the Degree of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication with University Honors.No categories