OAI Archive: University of Canberra Research Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "University of Canberra Research Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Time and narrative in Descartes’s Meditations.Michael Campbell - 2017 - Dissertation, University of Canberra
- Talking it over : the agony and the ecstasy of the creative writing doctorate.Jen Webb, Jordan Williams & Paul Collis - 2017 - Text 44:1-16.
- From dream to reality : sustaining a higher education community of practice beyond initial enthusiasm.McCormack Coralie, Kennelly Robert, Gilchrist John, Hancock Eleanor, Islam Jesmin, Northcote Maria & Thomson Kate - unknown
- The key role of nurse researchers in the evaluation of nurse practitioner models of practice.Hungerford Catherine, Prosser Brenton & Davey Rachel - 2015 - .
- John Holt, 1923-85.Adam Dickerson - unknown
- Learning how to inherit in colonized and ecologically challenged life worlds in early childhood education : an introduction.Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw, Affrica Taylor, Mindy Blaise & Sandrina de Finney - unknown
- The emerging discipline of biomimicry as a paradigm shift towards design for resilience.Carlos Fiorentino & Carlos Montana Hoyos - unknown
- Some socio-legal and legal philosophical implications of limited universal holism with special considerations of modern human rights.Amar Dhall - 2015 - Dissertation, University of Canberra
- Benchmarking school education : four forum responses.Pat Thomson, Kerry Kennedy, Shirley Grundy & Louise Watson - unknown
- Sensing a remote coastal landscape : how an aboriginal culture camp experience informed conceptual design thinking of public spaces in Australia.Scott Heyes & Andrew Saniga - unknown
- Time, Causality and Character in Descartes' Meditations.Michael Campbell - 2015 - Parrhesia 24:107-126.
- Towards sustainable equity in mental health services for LGBT people : a rhizomatic contribution from nurses constituted at n - 1.Patricia Jean Kench - unknown
- Developing a philosophy and theoretical framework : mapping a rich and complex landscape for the brave explorer.Richard Keegan - unknown
- A guide to understanding social science research for natural scientists.Katie Moon & Deborah Blackman - 2014 - .
- What distinguishes scholarship from art?Paul Magee - unknown
- The event mechanics of loyalty.Glen Fuller - unknown
- Towards an archaelology of 'know-how'.Glen Fuller - 2013 - Cultural Studies Review 19 (1).
- Reconfiguring the natures of childhood.Affrica Taylor - 2012 - Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Researching the naturecultures of postcolonial childhoods.Mindy Blaise, Bidisha Banerjee, Veronica Pacinini-Ketchabaw & Affrica Taylor - unknown
- Whereof one cannot speak? Reading the Tractatus.Adam Dickerson - unknown
- Education and ambition in Anne of Avonlea.Christine Trimingham-Jack - unknown
- Judment after Arendt [book review].Mary Walsh - unknown
- Music in Australian education : a historical and philosophical analysis.Gillian Bonham - unknown
- The Co-op School : The Co-operative School, ACT, 1978-1980, curriculum options compatible with alternative, early childhood education. [REVIEW]Coleen Enright - unknown
- Images of technology in organisation and society contexts.Robert Leivesley - unknown
- Moral education: a critique of stage development theory and the philosophy for children programme as a moral education alternative.Rob Taylor - unknown
- Adventures in law and justice : exploring big legal questions in everyday life.Brian Horrigan - unknown
- The Real Thing: Doing Philosophy with Media.Christina Slade - 2002 - Peter Lang.
- Understanding Bourdieu.Jen Webb, Tony Schirato & Geoff Danaher - unknown
- Creating histories and spaces of meaningful use : toward a framework of foreign language teaching with an emphasis on culture, epistemology and ethical pedagogy.Harald Andreas Kraus - unknown
- A theory of legislation from a systems perspective.Peter Harrison - unknown
- Design and the conversational self.Kaye Shumack - unknown
- Poetry and knowing.Jen Webb - unknown