OAI Archive: ScholarWorks @ UVM
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here
to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
Return to the list of archives Edit configuration
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "ScholarWorks @ UVM"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Group-Level Frameworks for Data Ethics, Privacy, Safety and Security in Digital Environments.Juniper Lovato - unknown
- Afro-Brazilian Cosmology as Praxis for Student Affairs.Catarina E. Campbell - unknown
- Loving the mess: navigating diversity and conflict in social values for sustainability.Jasper O. Kenter, Christopher M. Raymond, Carena J. van Riper, Elaine Azzopardi, Michelle R. Brear, Fulvia Calcagni, Ian Christie, Michael Christie, Anne Fordham, Rachelle K. Gould, Christopher D. Ives, Adam P. Hejnowicz, Richard Gunton, Andra Ioana Horcea-Milcu, Dave Kendal, Jakub Kronenberg, Julian R. Massenberg, Seb O’Connor, Neil Ravenscroft, Andrea Rawluk, Ivan J. Raymond, Jorge Rodríguez-Morales & Samarthia Thankappan - unknown
- Walk A Mile In My Shoes: The Social Construction Of Mental Illness Among State Administrators And Consumer-Advocates.Paul Arthur Dragon - unknown
- Cultivating Well-Being and Contemplative Ways of Knowing through Connection: One Woman's Journey from Monastic Living to Mainstream Academia.Krista Hamel - unknown
- Poetics of The Real.Matthew Mersky - unknown
- Transformative Education Through Interdisciplinary Studies: Opening the Dialogue of Healing Modalities.Jarett Chizick - unknown
- The Compression and Expansion of Musical Experience in the Digital Age.Jesse Lawson - unknown
- The Library and its Place in Cultural Memory : Reflections on the Grande Bibliothèque Du Québec and Other Significant Libraries in the Construction of Social and Cultural Identity.Birdie MacLennan - unknown
- The Library and Its Place in Cultural Memory: The Grande Bibliothèque du Québec in the Construction of Social and Cultural Identity.Birdie MacLennan - unknown