- Appendix Two. A Defence of Mr. Locke’s Opinion Concerning Personal Identity.Edmund Law - 2014 - In Galen Strawson (ed.), Locke on Personal Identity: Consciousness and Concernment: Consciousness and Concernment. Princeton University Press. pp. 233-252.
- An Enquiry Into the Ideas of Space, Time, Immensity, and Eternity: 1734.Edmund Law - 1734 - Garland.
- Considerations on the Theory of Religion in Three Parts: I. Want of Universality in Natural and Reveal'd Religion, No Just Objection Against Either. Ii. The Scheme of Divine Providence with Regard to the Time and Manner of the Several Dispensations of Reveal'd Religion, More Especially the Christian. Iii. The Progress of Natural Religion and Science, or the Continual Improvement of the World in General : To Which Are Added, Two Discourses, the Former, on the Life and Character of Christ, the Latter, on the Benefit Procured by His Death, in Regard to Our Mortality : With an Appendix, Concerning the Use of the Word Soul in Holy Scripture : And the State of the Dead There Described. --. [REVIEW]Edmund Law & John Smith - 1765 - Printed by J. Archdeacon ...; for J. Robson ..., B. White ..., T. Cadell ..., London; and T. J. Merril.
- The Works of John Locke. To Which is Added the Life of the Author and a Collection of Several of His Pieces, Publ. By Mr. Desmaizeaux. [REVIEW]John Locke & Edmund Law - 1777
- The Works of John Locke in Four Volumes.John Locke, Edmund Law, William Strahan & John Rivington - 1777 - Printed for W. Strahan, J.F. And C. Rivington, L. Davis, W. Owen, S. Baker and G. Leigh, T. Payne and Son, ... [And 17 Others].
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: