Back    All discussions

2016-06-06
Cosmo physics
Without proton and electron nuclei can exist but without nuclei no existence proton and electron.

Without four arms hydrogen ion disc can exist but without hydrogen ion disc no existence of four arms of milky way.

In the universe light and darkness is present.
When white light is passed through a prism.Light split into seven colors.like wise the whole universe is came from white liquid.

Atoms are came from white liquid.

Darkness is empty space

So light is god.

2016-06-07
Cosmo physics
Without darkness there is no light.Therefore God is darkness.

Anything wrong with the above logic.

2016-06-08
Cosmo physics
Beautiful. Absolutely poetic.  And thank you for being.  Your profundity is inspiring ;-). Ps hope my words aren't perceived as effusive but again, beautiful. 

2016-06-14
Cosmo physics
Darkness is only empty space in pre-Einsteinian cosmos; in order to say that a god is light, then that would imply both that the absolutist view of space (a Newtonian one) is correct, and free will is an impossibility. I prefer to take the possibility of free will over the possibility of a god.

2016-06-14
Cosmo physics
If you can identify the valid form of your logic, the premises truth demonstrated, THEN you have demonstrated logic.  Until then there is no logic, you've not made an argument or provided evidence that the two statements are a valid argument.  There is no logic in evidence to me without your making the case that there is. I think you've used the term logic improperly, in fact.   

2016-06-14
Cosmo physics
I just read an intriguiging book by an American Episcopolian minister called Walking in the  Darkness. She proposes that God is as much in the darkness as he/she is in the light. My proposition is if God called the earth into being, he called it from the darkness, meaning God is indeed in the darkness as well as the light. IF we say that God is Omnipresent than one would contend he is in the light and in the darkness. 

2016-06-14
Cosmo physics
Yes. This logic presupposes darkness as a necessity for light. Is the reverse possible?

2016-06-15
Cosmo physics
Reply to Lynda Carey

One theory that has always rather appealed to me is that God started to create the world, got a certain distance and then realized it wasn't working out at all. So he gave up and found other things to do.

Leaving us in the dark...

DA

2016-06-15
Cosmo physics
Reply to Derek Allan

What you mention is not a theory. With certain modifications in the terminology it is the fundamental truth proclaimed to the world by Bhagava Araham Sammasambudho (Lord Buddha) after achieving the status mentioned as Bhagava Araham Sammasambuddho.

Bhagava means a spiritual teacher in Sanskrit. However, the meaning according to his own words: Sattha Devamanussanam is guide or leader of men of humans and gods (gods we cannot see and hence can be forgotten). 

Araham: total absence of lobha (like, greed in any form); dosa (dislike; hatred, anger in any form); moha (our views about existence are hollow views not capable of verification).

Sammasambuddho: A unique being who has achieved  that status by his own efforts. The status is that he has experienced all and has the ability to recall all. 

A single word for Bhagava Araham Sammasambuddho is Tathagata. No equivalent word exists in English or any other language. I shall explain it as follows: his mind does not change from the moment of his achievement of Tathagata; however his body ages and ultimately dies. Such a person's mind is unfathomable because it is not human, or of any non-human being, the mind of human beings changes from moment to moment. 

Actually there is a very simple definition that allows us to understand a Tathagata. 

"Say what you do and do what you say" [Yathavadi Tathakari Tathavadi Yathakari in the language of the Lord]. All his words are true [Truth, Law, Dhamma].

2016-06-15
Cosmo physics
Reply to Mark Palmer
Thank you for your response. I do not have professional status. Most probably my use of 'logic' was wrong.
What I wanted to say was that the word light cannot be defined without dark. Do you think that position is right?

2016-06-16
Cosmo physics
We can define light without darkness. Light is made up of matters.dark is empty space.darkness have infinite that mean endless. Light is also infinite.light have sense and darkness have no sense.

2016-06-16
Cosmo physics
Reply to Derek Allan
Maybe he just moved round, and rescued the dormouse from the teapot again.
As Leibniz points out there cannot be darkness, only very limited illumination.

Or, as the old song goes, when it's midnight in Italy it's Wednesday over here.

Does anyone get the feeling the others have moved on to another pub? (This may be an illusion. They may have gone to bed, bored out of their minds.)

2016-06-17
Cosmo physics
Leibniz, it seems, has a comment for any occasion.

DA

2016-06-17
Cosmo physics
But that definition of space is only true in an Absolutist view; Leibniz, Einstein, and many non-Western philosophers have decried that view of space because it leads to other unsavory implications directly, and indirectly. Rather than viewing darkness as dumb matter or empty space, looking at the universe as two parts - real and observable (as Einstein suggests) - both light and darkness play pivotal roles in cosmos.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
And depending upon whether my previous reply was accepted:
I also feel that with goodness, as creatures of God, we achieve light, which allows us to guardian the darkness, thus learn the shades and colors, the art in between the brightest light and the most saturated darkness. 

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
The easiest way to understand is to think of a black and white photograph. If everything is white, then no detail can be seen. Similarly if everything is black again there will be no detail. 
So one can say light and no light (darkness).

You mention matter and empty space. Again you'll see matter or no matter.

In the last statement you use sense and no sense.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Reply to Seth Biwul
Everything in this universe cannot be light. Think of a photo. If it is white (blown highlights) no details can be seen. If everything is black again the same problem. Our eyes are sensitive to a spectrum of colors. We see forms because of changes in color.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Moved onto another pub?  
I believe I'm the boor to whom you are alluding who posted on this site for the first time that anyone did in more than a year (I'm a new member) and spoke my faithful truth (Maria from Capernaum, you may know me given the theme of this sight-- haven't I the right?  Angels don't just sit on clouds).  Pardon me if I'm paranoid.  Throughout time, many have been out to get me.  God bless you Jonathan C.W. Edwards, in the event that you are of the Almighty one yet.  ;-)

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Is it in the minutiae that you find stimulation. Philosophers would prefer mental masturbation as opposed to addressing the issues at hand pragmatically ?

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
In the midpoint of galaxy milky hydrogen ion nuclei is present.which is surrounded by a huge white light.That is called supernatural power.That can create whole milky way galaxy.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
In the galaxy milky way  every star and planets have red gas of hydrogen ion as midpoint (that is act as nuclei).

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Reply to Derek Allan
Probably because (little known fact) he's Jesus.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Watch the ( arnoprso - youtube).I had elobrately explained about milky way galaxy.

2016-06-21
Cosmo physics
Reply to Tami Williams
To be honest I had not noticed you had posted. Maybe you are paranoid. I was more concerned with the March Hare.

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
Reply to Tami Williams
RE: "Probably because (little known fact) he's Jesus."

Yea, verily. In the wonderful world of this thread, I imagine anything is possible.

DA

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
Have you seen my arnoprso YouTube.you fully go through it.

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
Dark and white fringes are available in the universe. If you see light which is imaged in the eyes (concave lens I.e eyes).In the eye light spectrum is imaged.but in color photo no need of darkness. Darkness have an infinite space.light cannot find the end of darkness. It going on and on and on...But Universe is made up matter and non matter.IF dark is vaccum that is for living beings.but it is not for milky way nuclei hydrogen ions.hydrogen ion particle is made of particle darkness vaccum cannot affect the hydrogen ions.

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
I am generally noticeable, so your preoccupation with the March Hare may be an escape and have you in a place where "they" take YOU off to a "place where ha ha ho ho hee hee, life is beautiful all the time" (if you haven't already visited).  I have several times been incarcerated. 

I would maintain that rather than paranoid, I'm hypervigilant and communicative at a commensurate, not inordinately reactive level to combat attack, as comes with my level of truth and benevolence.  I've been targeted and killed a lot.

Pertinent to the March Hare, but not much else, I was in Alice in Wonderland, the play, in 1976 at Great Falls High School, Montana, but I was just a card :-).  

Best,   Tami aka Maria. (Pay attention, Jonathan C. W. not just to your internal qualiia, or you could become ponderous, biased or heaven for bid narcissistic.  You could miss important new information.)

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
You just imagine man.The diameter of milky way galaxy is 100,000 light years.If you have tape to measure the galaxy.Again you imagine how the space telescope take the  photography.First at all it is a mystery.Tami be kind with others.our science only touch mars.it very nearer.But the galaxy is hundred thousand light year.How we take a photo having huge diameter.Don't hesitate others Edwards.

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
In bible Jesus says I am the way (black hole),the truth(hydrogen ion disc) and the life (life inside the hydrogen ion disc.Budha says infinity is the source of joy.

2016-06-22
Cosmo physics
Reply to Derek Allan
Thank you for your faith.  And it is true.  Anything is possible under God.  Gospel of St. Mark (a dear and beautiful friend). Bless your wise heart.  ;-)

2016-06-23
Cosmo physics
Loving service to God without agenda other than love is to me and my angel friends the source of joy and meaning. Eventually we chosen ones will enjoy infinity in harmony together sans those scam of the earth bottom dwellers (an E number of created beings that didn't make it, wouldn't throw their seeds to the ground, asinine energy sucking zombie killer runner pigs). I've been battling this scummy minority with my holy friends at great personal pain and cost for a long time, but well worth it. Love has won. Time will show that. I promise. 

2016-06-23
Cosmo physics
I don't need a photo of it all or to measure it.  I embrace the whole and the mysteries.  I just like to be where I am filling my senses, knowing that the rest is glorious too.  I have a hippie deck with geraniums herbs music and kitties, what more is there on a breezy Montana summer evening?

2016-06-23
Cosmo physics
Oh and also, Arunprasad,  I am an exceedingly kind person, but no longer to that unreachable minority of pathologically narcissistic psychopathic perpetrators.  I have been very generous with them for eons, never have responded in kind.  
They will not accept love, no SOULer panel.  They arrogantly deny the charity of the loving people they have fed upon for eons.  They are a sieve of our energy.  Only 144 of them, the lowest of the low remain.  I didn't do it.  I am not unkind, just not codependent or stupid.  I've done everything I can to reach them.  They are unequivocally destined for God's Hell- Eternal Agony at this point (Disdain, GOD). No recourse, they can't call the manager or demand a tribunal.  Game's over.  

2016-06-24
Cosmo physics
Reply to Tami Williams
RE: "I have a hippie deck with geraniums herbs music and kitties...."

Why am I not surprised?  :)

DA

2016-06-27
Cosmo physics
How is Cosmo physics please reply me in simple English.I had difficult to understand Cosmo physics is simple and interesting in my point view.What about your view It is possible we can travel through black hole.

2016-06-27
Cosmo physics
If we made the nuclei of wood or iron or titanium(absence of proton and electron).so theWill the craft can enter black hole.But is difficult.

2016-07-18
Cosmo physics
In the milky way galaxy the midpoint have shell called hydrogen ion shell.from the shell to disc time is constant.After that time start in four arms of milky way galaxy.black hole is the only way to travel the universe.there are lot of stars in the arms if we send a space craft it will burn.when light is passed towards black hole it will bend or collapse.we need a space craft made up of nuclei can enter black hole.Black hole is the way to reach the source hydrogen ion disc.

2016-07-19
Cosmo physics
Black hole is what develops from that which sucks/ destroys, does not construct/ give / love (a vacuum of our energy/love/good works),  So to me, the nuclei are souls who collectively can enter these black suction cups and travel courageously together to the light, a place where love again WILL prevail. I think we bravely, persistently and successfully have done that.  

Ultimately the creator and beings who retained their created gift of being and choice against the scum that confused and distracted us will live in harmony, because it didn't break our spirit.  We are something (love) while the perpetrator chose to be naught.  Something is of GOD and always prevails over nothing.  

Love always,
Maria de Capernaum

2016-07-22
Cosmo physics
Reply to Tami Williams
Thank you Tami Williams.I am happy.

2016-07-22
Cosmo physics
Reply to Tami Williams
Let me first say that I am a student.I have been following this topic. I don't know much about black holes. I thought they are something to do with cosmic physics.
I have never read anything about love/ good works and souls in connection with cosmic physics. Of course I know that light is a form of energy and that one is not sure whether light is particles or waves. 

Soul has something to do with god. So where is god? In the black hole or beyond the black hole?
I shall be grateful for a clarification.

2016-07-25
Cosmo physics
Light is particle that have waves.But hydrogen ion disc is have no wave but it is particle.that is the source.hydrogen ion disc is the god.that we enter into black hole we reach the disc.In the midpoint of milky way the source is present.that is god.

2016-07-25
Cosmo physics
Oh good.  :-)  Thank you for your gratitude. Happiness and thanks are light that help us through the darkness. God bless!

2016-07-25
Cosmo physics
God the Creator and governor of all is not in the black holes except to the extent that created beings bring constructive loving energy/ light there to navigate and cleanse the dark suction pockets that rob positive energy  I'm a scientist, but also very strong in my faith so interpret in both ways.  The black hole develops as a result of destructive, negative actions, thus energy, i.e., creating a deficit in space/life/energy.

I am a psychologist and believe this is the result of demonic psychopathic succubuses who knowingly perpetrate deeds with a self-serving agenda, refusing to take responsibility for their actions, projecting that negative energy deliberately onto other individuals and fogging the general atmosphere of our closed dynamic system, creating harm for predominantly constructive individuals who are capable of absorbing this diabolically directed and also ambient spiritual scum so it can be dealt with, metabolized, if you will.  It literally automatically seeks out the most viable individuals in the system to digest the byproducts of these misdeeds that they did not perpetrate.  It causes confusing and painful guilt, disease and distress that is not attributable to them, though it deceptively feels as though it is.  This can be very disruptive to the functioning of psychologically and spiritually healthy people to the point that they may manifest behavioral and emotional symptoms. 

The fascist glob of originally created "beings" who choose to be naught are a minuscule minority of us, but they have had devastating consequences on whole (holy) creatures who stayed true to form and path in spite of some errors and stumbles. Yet, on the bright side I believe that through faithful loving persistence, hope, and constructive action us vast majority are winning the battle and ultimately the war so that peace, harmony and mutual respect will prevail 

2016-07-28
Cosmo physics
In the milky way galaxy the hydrogen ions disc have low resistance hydrogen ions in the upper half disc.And high resistance hydrogen ions in the lower half of the disc.hydrogen ions have lot of pores in the body

2016-09-24
Cosmo physics
Without proton and electron nuclei can exist but without nuclei no existence proton and electron.

There is no nucleus without a proton
Electron is never part of a nucleus so no wonder when 
nucleus :: one or more proton and 0 or more neutrons can exist without electron.

2016-09-27
Cosmo physics
Reply to Andrew Wutke
Dear Andrew if you take hydrogen atom it have one proton and one electron.base of an atom is nuclei so from nuclei only proton and electron have energy.