Back    All discussions

2016-12-11
Relativity of gravitation.
Welcome,

I'm not sure whether what I wrote is correct, but this is my problem. Galileo make thought experiment with gravitation and calculate speed of gravitation for earth. Below my calculate. Please if You can, check it and surrender criticism.

Body weight has an effect on gravity, the bodies are heavier, the more they attracted. The sum of their masses are coupled is reduced by 5% from the sum of the bodies which are odalone from each other and interact with each other. Earth's gravity should be relativized to the weight of the body should also be taken into account air resistance. Bedding is falling more slowly than stone, single wash floating on the wind. The body is lighter, the gravity is less, because the same body separate from the planet, also gravitates to the planet. (M + O) / (V / M) = X

Dictionary: M - Mass of attracting bodies, O - Distance, V - speed attraction, M - Mass of attracting bodies, X force of gravity.

Under this link why 5% unfortunately just in polish.

Warm regards,
P. A. Grabowski.

2016-12-11
Dear Piotr,
Most of things presented in your post are wrong except (in a way) your statement:"Body weight has an effect on gravity, the bodies are heavier, the more they attracted" which as I understand should be rewritten as:

Body mas has an effect on gravity, the more massive bodies the more they attract.

Galileo's statement that all objects under gravitation fall at the same acceleration is not exactly true.
The accelerating force from Newton's low between two objets is F=G*m*M/R2

When analyzing the motion from a coordinate system in which they were initially motionless at a distance R0, each body accelerates in the field of the other. The small body accelerates more in the field of the bigger and bigger accelerates less in the field of the small. The effective acceleration is the sum of individual acceleration vectors hence for the same large body and two different smaller bodies in two separate experiments the acceleration as the change of relative speed in time will differ for the two pairs.
The attraction will also be different for two small bodies of the same mass and a different shape.
Only point masses or ideally spherical masses follow Newton's equation exactly.

There is not much to say about you reasoning after checking your equation:
 (M + O) / (V / M) = X  which is physically meaningless

in (M + O) you add mass to length which is nothing valid.

When you add 100 meters to your mas of 75 kg is your mass 175 kg?, Is you height 175 meters? In physics you have to respect units of measure andnever add inhomogenous physical quantities unlike in mathematics where you can add any scalar to any scalar with impunity. 
The old saying: "Don't add apples to oranges" although it makes more sense than in your example because they are fruits.

2016-12-12
I mean, that one body with mass x to diferent body with mass y in lenght ex. 100 m attraction in different power x ^ y with lenght z between x ^ y attraction with power g How calculate power of g ? We need to know mass of body x ^ y subtract 5% of addition mass x ^ y and divide per mass of x ^ y less 5%, we got some mass which could be force of gravity between two bodies x ^ y/x^y-5% = g Time in pattern force of gravity is redundant Force of impact We measure in kg