General forum:

Back    All discussions

2017-01-25
pages not updating
The recently updated/started pages no longer seem to update.
DA

2017-01-31
pages not updating
Reply to Derek Allan
Dear Derek,
I sympathize with you. I know how it feels when the system suddenly turns against you. In my case it is a powerful (at least he thinks so) nemesis in charge of the system.
That makes me think of lines in a song of the 80's by a Dutch comic (still alive)  complaining on how bad the times can be:
"when you are out hunting
and the rabbits start shooting back", then you know it's really bad. 
Blizzard used the same idea in the Pandaria installment of World of Warcraft. Killer wabbits, really tough opponents. Funny though. Still, my favorite is the short quest Bar Fight! All you have to do is hit a bar patron on the head with a bottle of liquor, and everybody starts fighting with everybody. Mayhem as entertainment. You can leave right away and go collect your reward. Hilarious.
By the way, are you and Leslie related, or is it just a coincidence? Just curious, you certainly do not need to answer.

2017-01-31
pages not updating
Reply to Derek Allan
[I'm afraid the system(!) ate half of my reply. So, here it is again.]
Dear Derek,
I sympathize with you. I know how it feels when the system suddenly turns against you. In my case it is a powerful (at least he thinks so) nemesis in charge of the system.
That makes me think of lines in a song of the 80's by a Dutch comic (still alive)  complaining on how bad the times can be:
"when you are out hunting
and the rabbits start shooting back
", then you know it's really bad.
Blizzard used the same idea in the Pandaria installment of World of Warcraft. Killer wabbits, really tough opponents. Funny though. Still, my favorite is the short quest Bar Fight! All you have to do is hit a bar patron on the head with a bottle of liquor, and everybody starts fighting with everybody. Mayhem as entertainment. You can leave right away and go collect your reward. Hilarious.
By the way, are you and Leslie related, or is it just a coincidence? Just curious, you certainly do not need to answer.