Philosophy, Introductions and Anthologies
Toggle forum list
- All discussions (666)
- Paper discussions (134)
- In the profession (28)
- PhilJobs (6)
- About PhilPapers (181)
- Philosophy discussions (457)
- Epistemology (64)Metaphilosophy (29)Metaphysics (43)Philosophy of Action (23)Philosophy of Language (45)Philosophy of Mind (140)Philosophy of Religion (17)M&E, Misc (6)Value Theory (108)
- Aesthetics (12)Applied Ethics (24)Meta-Ethics (24)Normative Ethics (26)Philosophy of Gender, Race, and Sexuality (13)Philosophy of Law (4)Social and Political Philosophy (56)Value Theory, Miscellaneous (63)
- Logic and Philosophy of Logic (39)Philosophy of Biology (18)Philosophy of Cognitive Science (43)Philosophy of Computing and Information (8)Philosophy of Mathematics (39)Philosophy of Physical Science (14)Philosophy of Social Science (11)Philosophy of Probability (6)General Philosophy of Science (39)Philosophy of Science, Misc (7)
- Ancient Greek and Roman Philosophy (11)Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy (1)17th/18th Century Philosophy (10)19th Century Philosophy (6)20th Century Philosophy (20)History of Western Philosophy, Misc (4)
- African/Africana Philosophy (1)Asian Philosophy (9)Continental Philosophy (12)European Philosophy (24)Philosophy of the Americas (4)Philosophical Traditions, Miscellaneous (2)Philosophy, Misc (14)
- Philosophy, Introductions and Anthologies (2)Philosophy, General Works (4)Teaching Philosophy (1)Philosophy, Miscellaneous (8)Other Academic Areas (20)
- Natural Sciences (2)Social Sciences (1)Cognitive Sciences (9)Formal Sciences (1)
1 - 2 / 2 2016-06-03Joseph Krecz
Portland State UniversityCan you share your opinion?
I'm looking for an accessible and lively intro to Environmental Philosophy (not Environmental Ethics, as we cover that in a separate module). The text should basically address different conceptions of nature, and their relation to overall philosophies and worldviews in different (mainly philosophical) traditions.
Thanks in advance for any help.
1 - 2 / 2loading ..Home | New books and articles | Bibliographies | Philosophy journals | Discussions | Article Index | About PhilPapers | API | Contact us | Code of conduct
terms & conditions for details regarding the privacy implications).
Use of this site is subject to terms & conditions.
All rights reserved by The PhilPapers Foundation
Page generated Mon Feb 18 14:28:37 2019 on pp1