- Responsible for the State: The Case of Obedient Subjects.Farid Abdel-Nour - 2016 - European Journal of Political Theory 15 (3):259-275.
- Rights, Citizenship and Political Struggle.Guy Aitchison - 2015 - European Journal of Political Theory:1474885115578052.
- Stripping Citizenship: Does Membership Have its (Moral) Privileges?Sahar Akhtar - 2017 - Australasian Journal of Philosophy 95 (3):419-434.
- On the ‘State’ of International Political Philosophy.Sahar Akhtar - 2015 - Analysis 75 (1):132-147.
- Liberal Recognition for Identity? Only for Particularized Ones.Sahar Akhtar - 2011 - Politics, Philosophy and Economics 10 (1):66-87.
- The Rights of Others: Aliens, Residents, and Citizens (Review).Amy Allen - 2007 - Hypatia 22 (2):200-204.
- Religiously Conservative Citizens and the Ideal of Conscientious Engagement: A Comment on Wolterstorff and Eberle.Erik A. Anderson - 2013 - Philosophia 41 (2):411-427.
- Civics and Citizenship Education: Why Is Civics and Citizenship Education Unpopular Among Teachers?Ron Anderson - 2008 - Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology:19.
- A National Identity Republicanism?Laura Andronache - 2006 - European Journal of Political Theory 5 (4):399-414.
- Character, Civic Renewal and Service Learning for Democratic Citizenship in Higher Education.John Annette - 2005 - British Journal of Educational Studies 53 (3):326-340.
- Constructing Citizenship Without a Licence: The Struggle of Undocumented Immigrants in the USA for Livelihoods and Recognition.Fran Ansley - 2010 - Studies in Social Justice 4 (2):165-178.
- The Ethics and Citizenship Program: A Brazilian Experience in Moral Education.Ulisses Araújo & Valéria Arantes - 2009 - Journal of Moral Education 38 (4):489-511.
- Introduction: Democratic Citizenship and its Futures.Chris Armstrong & Andrew Mason - 2011 - Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 14 (5):553-560.
- Is Multinational Citizenship Possible?Raymond Aron - 1974 - Social Research 41.
- Fairly Open Borders.Veit Bader - 1997 - In Citizenship and Exclusion. Macmillan. pp. 28-62.
- Outlines of a Topography of Cruelty: Citizenship and Civility in the Era of Global Violence.Etienne Balibar - 2001 - Constellations 8 (1):15-29.
- The Rights and Duties of External Citizenship.Rainer Bauböbk - 2009 - Citizenship Studies 13 (5):475-499.
- Citizenship and Freedom of Movement.Rainer Bauböck - 2011 - In Roger Smith (ed.), Citizenship, Borders, and Human Needs. Pennsylvania University Press. pp. 343-376.
- Stakeholder Citizenship and Transnational Political Participation: A Normative Evaluation of External Voting.Rainer Bauböck - 2007 - Fordham Law Review 75 (5):2393-2447.
- Expansive Citizenship: Voting Beyond Territory and Membership.Rainer Bauböck - 2005 - PS: Political Science and Politics 38 (4):683-687.
- Transnational Citizenship: Membership and Rights in International Migration.Rainer Bauböck - 1994 - Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jus Domicile: In Pursuit of a Citizenship of Equality and Social Justice.Harald Bauder - 2012 - Journal of International Political Theory 8 (1-2):184-196.
- The Use of “Public Reason” by Religious and Secular Citizens: Limitations of Habermas' Conception of the Role of Religion in the Public Realm.Andrea Baumeister - 2011 - Constellations 18 (2):222-243.
- Clients or Citizens?Thomas Bender - 1996 - Critical Review 10 (1):123-134.
- The Rights of Others: Aliens, Residents, and Citizens.Benhabib Seyla - 2007 - Hypatia 22 (2):200-204.
- Culture, Character, and Citizenship.T. J. Bergen Jr - 1994 - Journal of Thought 29 (3):7-17.
- Fear Itself: Civic War and the Corruption of the Citizen, by Peter Alexander Meyers. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2008. 376 Pp. $29.00 . Governing Through Crime: How the War on Crime Transformed American Democracy and Created a Culture of Fear, by Jonathan Simon. New York: Oxford University Press, 2008. 330 Pp. $29.99. [REVIEW]B. Berger - 2010 - Political Theory 38 (2):291-299.
- Environmental Education, Ethics and Citizenship Conference, Held at the Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers), 20 May 1998.R. J. Berry - 1999 - Philosophy and Geography 2 (1):97 – 107.
- Toward European Citizenship.Samantha Besson & André Utzinger - 2008 - Journal of Social Philosophy 39 (2):185–208.
- Opposing a War and/or Supporting the Warrior: The Moral Obligations of Citizens in an Immoral War.Camillo Bica - 2007 - Journal of Social Philosophy 38 (4):627–643.
- Citizenship as Mask: Between the Imposter and the Refugee.Leora Bilsky - 2008 - Constellations 15 (1):72-97.
- Brenda Cossman, Sexual Citizens: The Legal and Cultural Regulation of Sex and Belonging. [REVIEW]Jon Binnie - 2009 - Feminist Legal Studies 17 (1):115-119.
- Review: Poise and Good Measure: The Education of Citizens. [REVIEW]Lawrence J. Biskowski - 1996 - Political Theory 24 (1):120 - 128.
- Accessing Citizenship: The Conceptual and Political Changes of the German Naturalization Policy, 1999–2006.Anna Björk - 2014 - Contributions to the History of Concepts 9 (1):74-87.
- Immigration, Complicity, and Causality.Michael Blake - 2013 - In Rogers Smith (ed.), Citizenship, Plural Citizenships, and Cosmopolitan Alternatives. University of Pennsylvania Press.
- The Citizen and the Alien: Dilemmas of Contemporary Membership.Linda S. Bosniak - 2006 - Princeton University Press.
- Review Of: Roth, K. & Burbules, NC 'Changing Notions of Citizenship Education in Contemporary Nation-States'. [REVIEW]Alan Britton - 2008 - Journal of Moral Education 37 (2):257-270.
- Democratic Indignation: Black American Thought and the Politics of Dignity.Nick Bromell - 2013 - Political Theory 41 (2):0090591712470627.
- Becoming British: UK Citizenship Examined.Thom Brooks - 2016 - Biteback.
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Helot: Persons, Personae and the Mask of Citizenship.David Burchell - 1997 - Body and Society 3 (1):61-82.
- Feminism, the Family, and the Politics of the Closet: Lesbian and Gay Displacement.Cheshire Calhoun - 2002 - Oxford University Press.
- Why Naturalization Should Be Easy: A Response to Noah Pickus.Joseph H. Carens - 1998 - In Noah M. Jeddiah Pickus (ed.), Immigration and Citizenship in the 21st Century. Rowman & Lifflefield. pp. 141-146.
- The Moral Roots of Citizenship: Reconciling Principle and Character in Citizenship Education.David Carr - 2006 - Journal of Moral Education 35 (4):443-456.
- Antigone Claimed: “I Am a Stranger!” Political Theory and the Figure of the Stranger.Andrés Fabián Henao Castro - 2013 - Hypatia 28 (2):307-322.
- Contested Identities and Spatial Marginalization: The Case of Roma and Gypsy-Travelers in Wales.Francesco Chiesa & Enzo Rossi - forthcoming - In Stefano Moroni & David Weberman (eds.), Space and Pluralism.
- The Future of Citizenship.Jose V. Ciprut (ed.) - 2009 - MIT Press.
- Citizenship Without History? Knowledge, Skills and Values in Citizenship Education.Gary Clemitshaw - 2008 - Ethics and Education 3 (2):135-147.
- The Transfer of Duties: From Individuals to States and Back Again.Stephanie Collins & Holly Lawford-Smith - 2016 - In Michael Brady & Miranda Fricker (eds.), The Epistemic Life of Groups. Oxford University Press. pp. 150-172.
- The Margins of Citizenship: Introduction.Philip Cook & Jonathan Seglow - 2013 - Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 16 (3):321-325.
- Australian Lawyers as Public Citizens.Lillian Corbin - 2013 - Legal Ethics 16 (1):57-72.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: